Aamir Khan Net Worth:$200 Million (Rs 1400 Crore)
|Aamir Khan Net Worth||$200 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Mar 14, 1965 (56 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Television producer|
Bollywood releases around multiple movies a year, not all of them are worth watching but there is one such movie in a year which is guranteed to be a super hit just because it is Aamir Khan movie .
He is also known as the “Mr. Perfectionist” by his followers, fans. Aamir Khan is an actor, producer, director, writer of the BollyWood film industry.
We will discuss about Aamir’s profession, wealth and net worth that he has earned through the his career.
Aamir is the leading superstar of Bollywood because he has given super hit films like Tare Zameen Par, Dangal, 3-Idiots, Lagaan, Pipli Live, etc.
All most all of his movies are a hit and is mostly a huge success at box office collection too. His latest movie Dangal was released in the year 2016, which collected approximately 2000 crores all over the world. With such a huge success, Aamir is leading the way with his earnings and also his net worth.
Aamir Khan Net Worth 2021
Aamir Khan Net Worth 2021:$200 Million (Rs 1400 Crore)
It is estimated that Aamir Khan has a total net worth of approximately $ 190 million, which in Indian currency is around 1420 crores INR. Aamir Khan is also the producer of most of his movies, and so he gets the profit share, apart from his acting fee in the movie. His average movie remuneration is around 85 crores INR.
Aamir also endorses multiple brands and charges around Rs 10-12 crore per endorsement. With such a huge fees and earning, Aamir is always on the top spot when comes to social causes and charity and social work. Mr. Khan is also in the top spot when it comes to paying tax, he is one of the highest tax payers of the country.
Aamir Khan Income
|2019||Rs. 140 crores|
|2018||Rs. 145 crores|
|2017||Rs. 135 crores|
|2016||Rs. 130 crores|
|2015||Rs. 110 crores|
|2014||Rs. 135 crores|
|2013||Rs 105 crores|
|2012||Rs 112 crores|
Net Worth is basically the difference between Assets and Liabilities possessed by an entity. In simple terms, it means how credit worthy a person is!
Aamir Khan Net Worth calculation
Actors and Film makers are always dependent on success rates of the film. Aamir’s films are always a huge success with content as well as money. Also Aamir has invested heavily in real estate and is a Film producer. Considering his current performances and record breaking achievements, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the years.
Aamir Khan House
Aamir Khan has a luxurious house in the upscale localities in Mumbai in India which he had bought in the year 2009 and is valued at Rs. 18 crores. He also has multiple real estate properties across the country.
Aamir Khan Cars
Aamir owns a total of 9 luxury cars which is estimated to value around 15 crores. Some of the car brands Aamir has are Mercedes Benz, Rolce Royz, Ford, etc.
Average salary/ remuneration: Aamir Khan charges a massive of Rs 50 crores per movie plus a profit share in some movies.
Facts About Aamir Khan: Biography
Aamir Khan was born on 14th March, 1965 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His full name is Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan. Aamir khan is married to Kiran Rao who also is a film producer. Prior to Kiran, Aamir was married to Reena Dutta and was later divorced in the year 2002.
|Age||56 years old (2021)|
|Birth Date||14 March 1965|
|Wife||Kiran Rao (m. 2005-2021), Reena Dutta (m. 1986–2002)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||1400 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||120 Crore|
Aamir once made a silent experimental film at the age of 16, with his friend Aditya Bhattacharya and it was named paranoia. It was funded by Dr. Sriram Lagu.
Aamir Khan Career
Aamir Khan had also worked backstage for 2 years in a theatre group called “Avantar”. Aamir’s first big hit movie was “Qayamat se Qayamat tak”, where he himself joined the publicity workers team and pasted the posters of the movie on walls of the roads, buses and even autos. He himself went to people to tell that he is the hero in the film.
Aamir khan was very passionate about playing lawn tennis. He even represented his school in lawn tennis at various state championships.
Aamir was the very first choice for movies like Swades, Hum aapke hai kaun, etc. and many more which later went to other actors bag and are super hit movies now.
Aamir Khan never attends any award shows, but it was not the same a few decades back. He was never against award show but at one time he lost the best actor award which was given to the actor Sunny Deol for the film Ghayal. Since, then Aamir khan had decided to not to go to any award show.
The famous Madame Tussauds Wax museum, where wax statues of various film actors are build and displayed had visited Aamir Khan to build his statue but the actor declined for certain reasons.
Many didn’t know that Aamir is the official brand ambassador for UNICEF against malnutrition and has shot over 40 short films as on date.
Interesting facts about Aamir Khan
- Aamir Khan was very interested in lawn tennis during his school days. He represented his school in lawn tennis in several state level championships. Roger Federer is his favourite tennis player.
- At the age of 16, Aamir, along with his friend Aditya Bhattacharya (Filmmaker Basu Bhattacharya’s son), made a silent experimental film called Paranoia. It was funded by Dr Sriram Lagu.
- Khan once joined a theatre group called Avantar where he worked backstage for 2 years.
- Then he decided to become an actor against his father’s wish.
- The film which got Aamir his first feature film with Ketan Mehta (Holi) was a documentary made by the students of Film and Television Institute of India. He had worked in it.
- Holi was Aamir’s first feature film and the credits addressed him as Aamir Hussian Khan.
- Lagaan’s director Ashutosh Gowariker also played an important role in the film.
- Aamir had met Reena Dutta before the release of Holi in 1984. The two married in 1986 on the same day when Javed Miandad hit the last ball six against India in Sharjah.
- Reena is also visible in one of the shots of Aamir’s first big hit Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak.
- Aamir and Raj Zutshi doubled up as the publicity workers and pasted the posters of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak on buses and autos as the film was being made at a small budget. He himself told people that he is the hero of the film.
lesser known interesting facts about Aamir Khan
- Before Ishq, Aamir and Juhi were seen in 7 films, out of which 5 were flops.
- Aamir was not always against the award shows, but his point of view changed in 1990 when he lost the Best Actor award to Sunny Deol in Ghayal. He was nominated for Dil.
- Till now, he has been nominated 17 times for the Filmfare Award. Though he has no reservation against the Oscar Awards.
- Aamir suffers from eating disorder. He also doesn’t like bathing.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.