Aamir Khan Net Worth: $200 Million (Rs 1500 Crore)
|Net Worth||$200 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Mar 14, 1965|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Film director, Screenwriter, Television producer|
Aamir Khan net worth is around $200 million. Aamir Khan net worth in rupees is around Rs 1500 crores . Bollywood releases number of movies a year, not all of them are worth watching but there is one star whose movies audience go to watch due to his name. It is none another than Aamir Khan .
He is also known as the “Mr. Perfectionist” by his fans. Aamir Khan is an actor, producer, director, writer of the Bollywood film industry.
Aamir is the Bollywood superstar as he has given super hit films like Qayamat se qayamat tak, Lagaan, Tare Zameen Par, Dangal, 3-Idiots, Lagaan, Pipli Live, etc.
Almost all of his movies are a hit these days and are a huge success at box office collection too. His movie Dangal was released in the year 2016, which collected approximately 2000 crores all over the world.
Here in this article,we will discuss about Aamir’s biography,interesting facts, profession, wealth net worth he has earned through movies and other endeavours.
Aamir Khan Net Worth [current_date format=’Y’]:
Aamir Khan Net Worth is $200 Million (Rs 1500 Crore). Aamir Khan is also the producer/co-producer of most of his movies, and so he gets the profit share, apart from his acting fee in the movie. Aamir Khan average movie fees is around Rs85 crores-100 Crores
Aamir also endorses many brands and charges around Rs 10-12 crore per endorsement. With such a huge fees and earning, Aamir Khan is always on the top spot when comes to social causes and charity and social work. Aamir Khan is also in the leadership role when it comes to paying tax, he is one of the highest tax payers of the country.
Aamir Khan Income:
|2021:||Rs. 120 crores|
|2020:||Rs. 100 crores|
|2019:||Rs. 140 crores|
|2018:||Rs. 160 crores|
|2017:||Rs. 130 crores|
|2016:||Rs. 130 crores|
|2015:||Rs. 110 crores|
Actors and Film makers are always dependent on success rates of the film. Aamir’s films are always a huge success with content as well as money. Also Aamir has invested heavily in real estate and is a Film producer. Considering his current performances and record breaking achievements, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the years.
What is Aamir Khan Net Worth?
Aamir Khan Net Worth is $200 Million (Rs 1500 Crore) . Net Worth means how credit worthy a person is!
Aamir Khan House:
Aamir Khan has a massive house in the upscale localities in Mumbai in India which he had bought in the year 2009 and is valued at Rs 18 crores. Aamir Khan also has many real estate properties across the country.
Aamir Khan Cars:
Aamir Khan owns multiple luxury cars which are estimated to value around Rs 20 crores. Some of the car brands Aamir has are Mercedes Benz, Rolce Royz, Ford, etc.
Aamir Khan salary:
Aamir Khan charges massive of Rs 50 crores per movie plus a profit share in movies.
Aamir Khan Biography:
|Age||58 years old (2023)|
|Birth Date||14 March 1965|
|Wife||Kiran Rao (m. 2005-2021), Reena Dutta (m. 1986–2002)|
|Net Worth in 2023||1500 Crore INR|
|Annual Income||120 Crore|
Aamir Khan was born on 14th March, 1965 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. His full name is Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan. Aamir khan is married to Kiran Rao who also is a film producer. Prior to Kiran, Aamir was married to Reena Dutta and was later divorced in the year 2002.
Aamir once made a silent experimental film at the age of 16, with his friend Aditya Bhattacharya and it was named paranoia. It was funded by Dr. Sriram Lagu.
Aamir Khan Career:
Aamir Khan had also worked backstage for 2 years in a theatre group called “Avantar”. Aamir’s first big hit movie was “Qayamat se Qayamat tak”, where he himself joined the publicity workers team and pasted the posters of the movie on walls of the roads, buses and even autos. He himself went to people to tell that he is the hero in the film.
Aamir khan was very passionate about playing lawn tennis. He even represented his school in lawn tennis at various state championships.
Aamir was the very first choice for movies like Swades, Hum aapke hai kaun, etc. and many more which later went to other actors bag and are super hit movies now.
Aamir Khan never attends any award shows, but it was not the same a few decades back. He was never against award show but at one time he lost the best actor award which was given to the actor Sunny Deol for the film Ghayal. Since, then Aamir khan had decided to not to go to any award show.
Aamir Khan Interesting facts:
- The famous Madame Tussauds Wax museum, where wax statues of various film actors are build and displayed had visited Aamir Khan to build his statue but the actor declined for certain reasons.
- Aamir Khan was very interested in lawn tennis during his school days. He represented his school in lawn tennis in several state level championships. Roger Federer is his favourite tennis player.
- At the age of 16, Aamir, along with his friend Aditya Bhattacharya (Filmmaker Basu Bhattacharya’s son), made a silent experimental film called Paranoia. It was funded by Dr Sriram Lagu.
- Khan once joined a theatre group called Avantar where he worked backstage for 2 years.
- Then he decided to become an actor against his father’s wish.
- The film which got Aamir his first feature film with Ketan Mehta (Holi) was a documentary made by the students of Film and Television Institute of India. He had worked in it.
- Holi was Aamir’s first feature film and the credits addressed him as Aamir Hussian Khan.
- Lagaan’s director Ashutosh Gowariker also played an important role in the film.
- Aamir had met Reena Dutta before the release of Holi in 1984. The two married in 1986 on the same day when Javed Miandad hit the last ball six against India in Sharjah.
- Reena is also visible in one of the shots of Aamir’s first big hit Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak.
- Aamir and Raj Zutshi doubled up as the publicity workers and pasted the posters of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak on buses and autos as the film was being made at a small budget. He himself told people that he is the hero of the film.
- Aamir is the official brand ambassador for UNICEF against malnutrition and has shot over 40 short films as on date.
- Before Ishq, Aamir and Juhi were seen in 7 films, out of which 5 were flops.
- Aamir was not always against the award shows, but his point of view changed in 1990 when he lost the Best Actor award to Sunny Deol in Ghayal. He was nominated for Dil.
- Till now, he has been nominated 17 times for the Filmfare Award. Though he has no reservation against the Oscar Awards.
- Aamir suffers from eating disorder. He also doesn’t like bathing.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.