|Net Worth:||$35 Million|
|Net Worth In Rupees:||Rs. 250 Crore|
|Salary:||Rs 12 Crore +|
|Monthly Income:||Rs 1 Crore +|
|Date of Birth:||November 1, 1973|
|Height:||1.65 M (5′ 4”)|
Aishwarya Rai Net Worth is estimated to be $35 Million. Aishwarya Rai Net Worth in Indian Currency is approximately Rs 250 Crores.
Most of Aishwarya Rai earning comes from her profession as actor, Brand endorsements and her personal investments.
She had established the Aishwarya Rai Foundation in the year 2004, to help rural people across the country. She is also one of the highest Income Tax payers in the country.
Aishwarya Rai played the role of Nandini in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam and was adored as Paro from Devdas. Aishwarya had many admirers in her lives who were completely smitten by her and that include the superstar Salman Khan and Vivek Oberoi.
However in the end it was Abhishek Bachchan who managed to woo her and she decided to tie knot with him in year 2007. After marrying Abhishek, she did many films but sparingly and when she got pregnant, she took a long sabbatical to enjoy motherhood. Later she returned to 70 mm with Jazbaa.
Here, we will discuss about Mrs Bachchan’s modelling career, her rise as an actor, other professions and most importantly her wealth and her net worth.
Aishwarya Rai Net Worth [current_date format=’Y’]:
Aishwarya Rai Net Worth is estimated to be $35 Million. Aishwarya Rai Net Worth in indian currency is approximately Rs 250 Crores.
Artists are the most creative profession in today’s world. But in India, artists and models don’t get a lot of appreciation if they are not famous and Bollywood has become the only place in India where artist and Models gets fame and fortune.
One such famous model and artist and one among the most beautiful creations of God is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. She is considered to be among the most beautiful and prettiest ladies across the globe.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan who made India proud in the year 1994 after bagging the Miss World title has clearly come a long way now. She is known as one of the most beautiful women alive on Earth and we totally second that.
Mrs. Bachchan started her career as a model, in the year 1991, she won the International Supermodel Contest which was organised by Forbes and got eventually featured in American Edition of Vogue.
She had won various titles in National and International Modelling championships, which include:
- Miss World
- Miss India World
- Miss India (1st runner up)
- Miss Photogenic
- Miss Miraculous
- Miss Perfect Ten
- Miss Popular
- Miss World Continental Queen of Beauty – Asia and Oceania.
Aishwarya Rai made her acting debut in Tamil movie Iruvar, directed by a very famous and talented man, Mani Ratnam. From then on, Aishwarya is unstoppable and is the most successful actor in the world of cinema across the globe.
Obviously, Aishwarya Rai is the superstar of modelling and is also known for her acting performances. The beautiful lady also tops the chart as one of the highest paid actors and one of the richest celebrities in terms of wealth and net worth.
Aishwarya Rai House:
Mrs. Bachchan currently lives with her husband in a Luxurious Bungalow in Mumbai suburbs area. Besides this, she also owns two houses one in Mumbai and the other one in the Jumeirah Golf Estates in Dubai. It is one of the most luxurious houses in the world and often is the talk of the town.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Cars:
Aishwarya has a unique car collection and is known for doing things in style. The car brand owned by Mrs. Bachchan is Mercedes Benz and Audi, and also a Mini Cooper for her daughter.
Aishwarya rai salary:
Average Earnings/ Remuneration: She is one of the highest paid actresses across the globe. Her average earning and remuneration from movies are as follows:
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. 250 Crore|
|Average Movie Remuneration||Rs. 6 Crore|
|Brand Endorsement fee||Rs. 7 Crore|
|Personal Investment||Rs. 182 Crore|
|Luxury Cars||Rs. 4.2 Crore|
|Income Tax||Rs. 2 Crore|
Aishwarya Rai income:
Let us have a look at the facts about Mrs. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Approx Annual income for the last few years which are a part of her net worth:
|2022||Rs. 48 Crore|
|2021||Rs. 45 Crore|
|2020||Rs. 20 Crore|
|2019||Rs. 18 Crore|
Aishwarya Rai income sources
Aishwarya has a long journey in the film Industry as well as in modelling which is appreciated across the globe, and her consistency with films and international projects shows that her success rate is very high.
Also she has numerous international brand endorsements and has invested heavily in multiple real – estate properties. Hence, we can be very positive about her net worth which will be growing through the years to come.
Aishwarya Rai Biography:
If you love the Beautiful lady, you might already know some of the interesting facts about Aishwarya Rai Bachchan which are stated below:
1 November 1973
Mangalore, Karnataka, India
|Alma mater||University of Mumbai|
|Title||Miss World 1994|
|Spouse(s)||Abhishek Bachchan (m. 2007)|
|Honours||Padma Shri (2009)Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (2012)|
Aishwarya was born on 1st November 1973, in the state of Karnataka, India. Aishwarya father, Krishnaraj, who died on 18 March 2017, was an Army biologist, while her mother, Vrinda, is a housewife.
Aishwarya has one elder brother, Aditya Rai, who is an engineer in the merchant navy.Aishwarya Rai’s movie Dil Ka Rishta (2003) was co-produced by her brother and co-written by her mother.
She was featured in her first commercial ad for Camlin Pencils, when she was in ninth standard. Aishwarya did her intermediate schooling at Jai Hind College for a year, and then joined DG Ruparel College in Matunga, securing 90 percent in the HSC exams.
Her favourite subject was zoology, and she initially considered a career in medicine. Aishwarya enrolled at Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture with plans to become an architect but later gave up her education to pursue a career in modelling.
Aishwarya Rai Career:
In 1991, Aishwarya Rai won an international supermodel contest (organised by Ford) and was featured in the American edition of Vogue. In 1993, Aishwarya gained huge public recognition for her appearance in a Pepsi commercial with actors Aamir Khan and Mahima Chaudhry.
In the 1994 Miss India pageant, Aishwarya won second place, behind Sushmita Sen, and was crowned Miss India World, also winning five other sub-titles, “Miss Catwalk”, “Miss Miraculous”, “Miss Photogenic”, “Miss Perfect Ten” and “Miss Popular.”
Rai continued to pursue a career as a model until she became an actress. Aishwarya Rai made her acting debut in 1997 with Mani Ratnam’s Tamil film Iruvar, a semi-biographical political drama, featuring Mohanlal, Prakash Raj, Tabu and Revathi. The film won the Best Film award at the Belgrade International Film Festival.
In 1997 itself, she was cast as Ashi, a naive teenager in her first Bollywood film – Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya, a romantic comedy opposite Bobby Deol. Both Iruvar and Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya were commercial failures.
In the 1998 big-budget Tamil romantic drama Jeans directed by S. Shankar, Rai appeared alongside Prashanth.
Rai’s first role in 1999 was in the melodrama Aa Ab Laut Chalen, directed by Rishi Kapoor.In 1999, Aishwarya starred in the romantic musical Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, which became a significant turning point in her career. Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam emerged as a commercial success and won Rai a Filmfare Award for Best Actress.
Aishwarya Rai next leading role was as Mansi, an aspiring singer, in Subhash Ghai’s musical romantic drama Taal; alongside Akshay Khanna and Anil Kapoor.
She is the first Indian actress to be a jury member at the Cannes Film Festival in the year 2003.
Aishwarya has been awarded various titles and one such honour is the Padma Shri awarded by the Government of India in the year 2009.
Aishwarya Rai Age:
Aishwarya Rai was born on 1st November 1973, so Aishwarya Rai Age is 48 years old.
Interesting Facts about Aishwarya Rai:
- Aishwarya is the only actress who had endorsed the two rival brands i.e. Coca Cola and Pepsi.
- The couple has been blessed with a beautiful baby girl Aaradhya.
- She is the First Indian ever to visit the most popular Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Aishwarya Rai initially wanted to be an architect. Ultimately, modelling happened for her .
- Aishwarya Rai famous Pepsi ad co-starring Aamir Khan was shot in a single night during the Mumbai riots in 1992-93.
- It is said that when President George W Bush visited India, he had invited Aishwarya for a lunch, but she was unable to attend.
- Aishwarya Rai featured in her first commercial ad for Camlin Pencils, when she was in 9th standard
- Tulips at the Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands has been named after Aishwarya Rai.
- Initially , before the release of the film Mohabbatein, Aishwarya was meant to be a guest appearance. However, after the film released, the fact she was in the film became so popular that the filmmakers decided to give her a regular character.
- Karan Johar had approached Aishwarya to play the role of Tina in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. However the actress could not do it since her dates were blocked by her movie Jeans.
- While she won the Miss World contest, the evening’s host Richard Steinmetz had asked her out but she politely refused.
- Among all her co-stars, Rajinikant is Ash’s favourite. She recalls working with him as the best experience ever.
- The secret of her beauty is that she consumes lesser food. Aishwarya loves reading books on history whenever she gets time. After her lunch, she usually has the habit of nibbling at fruits.
- She has the habit of collecting all news articles which are written on her
- Aishwaryawas the first Indian to ever visit the Oprah Winfrey show
- Aishwarya is said to be an excellent cook, loves to take the effort of doing it herself for Abhishek.
- As a token of his love for her, Abhishek however ditched the designer diamonds and instead gifted Aishwarya with the very same ring that he used during the shoot of Guru.
- She is supporter of anti women violence movement . She had posted
- This International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, ✨StandUp against street Harassment with #LOrealParis and hollaback. Learn more about the 5D’s methodology on standup-india.com and get trained now
- There are more than 17000 websites dedicated to Aishwarya Rai. As per imdb, her official website is www.AishwaryaWorld.com.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.