Anil Kapoor Net Worth: $18 Million (Rs 150 Crores)
|Birth Date||24 December 1956|
|Kids||Sonam Kapoor, Harshvardhan Kapoor, Rhea Kapoor|
|Birth Place||Chembur, Mumbai|
|Wife :||Sunita Kapoor (m. 1984)|
|Estimated Net Worth||150 Crore|
|Estimated Annual Salary||Rs 10 -12 Crore|
Anil Kapoor net worth is approximately Rs 150 Crores. Anil Kapoor is one of the fittest, and a popular actor in Bollywood . Anil is one of the most versatile actors, and has performed in almost all genres of films. With the finest acting comes the finest responsibility, Mr. Kapoor has maintained it all, at the top spot when it comes to acting in Bollywood Cinema.
Mr. Kapoor is an actor – singer as well as a film producer of Bollywood cinema and International projects. He started his acting career in the early 1970’s, but the film eventually didn’t release.
His first Hindi film was released in the year 1979, from then until now with his fine acting and simplicity, Mr. Kapoor has earned massive respect in film industry, as well as a massive amount of net worth.Let’s have a predicted look over Mr. Anil Kapoor’s wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
Anil Kapoor Net Worth 2023:
Anil Kapoor net worth is around $18 Million. Anil Kapoor net worth is approximately Rs 150 Crores. Also, the net worth of Anil Kapoor has seen a rise of about 35% over the past 3-4 years. Also, he endorses various brands and a major part of his income comes from brand Endorsements and personal Investments.
|Net Worth ()||$ 18 Million|
|Net Worth In Rupees||134 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||10 to 12 Crore +|
Apart from earning and such huge net worth, Mr. Kapoor is also a great donor when it comes to charity. A large amount of his income is donated to various charity programs and campaigns. He is also one of the highest taxpayers in the country.
Anil Kapoor House:
Anil Kapoor lives in a luxury bungalow in Mumbai, India. He has a total of 3 houses and the value of these properties is about 35 Crores INR. He also owns multiple real estate properties across the country.
Anil Kapoor Cars:
Anil Kapoor is very passionate about cars and also the Car collection of Anil Kapoor is quite large. Anil Kapoor owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Anil Kapoor include Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Jaguar and Audi. He recently bought a BMW luxury car worth 225,000 USD which in India currency is approximately One Crore forty five Lakh.
Anil Kapoor Salary:
|Estimated Net Worth:||Rs. 135 Crore INR|
|Annual Income:||Rs. 8 – 10 Crore INR|
|Salary per movie:||Rs 3-5 Crores|
|Houses:||Rs. 35 Crore INR|
|Luxury Cars:||Rs. 9 Crore INR|
What is Anil Kapoor Net Worth?
Anil Kapoor Net Worth is $18 million is around 150 crores In case of any media personality,movies stars, a lot of their earning depends on movie hits,fan following. Anil Kapoor is one of the most popular actors in the world of cinema.
Apart from acting, Mr. Kapoor is also a film producer and holds different businesses across the world. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Anil sir will keep on growing through the years.
Anil Kapoor Biography:
|Born||Anil Surinder Kapoor|
24 December 1956 (age 66)
Bombay, Bombay State, India
|Alma mater||St. Xavier’s College|
|Spouse(s)||Sunita Bhavnani (m. 1984)|
|Parent(s)||Surinder Kapoor (father)|
|Relatives||Surinder Kapoor family|
Anil Kapoor was born on 24th December, 1956 in the state of Maharashtra, India.Anil completed his graduation from St. Xavier’s College Mumbai.
Anil made his acting Debut with the film “hamare tumhare” in the year 1979 and his first leading role was in the movie “Woh 7 Din”.During his early days, he was struggling with financial crisis and even used to work in Raj Kapoor’s garage.
Anil was once denied an admission to the Pune Film Institute.Anil kapoor’s production house has spent a whooping Rs. 100 Crore to finalise the deal with Twentieth Century Fox to bring American series 24 to India.
Anil kapoor Movies:
Anil Kapoor’s most popular films are;
- Woh Saat Din
- Ram Lakhan
- Roop ki Rani Choro ka raja
- Biwi No 1
- No entry
- Slumdog Millionaire
- Race series
- Welcome series
- Shot out at wadal
- Nayak and many more
Anil was a part of the American Series 24 and as well as the Indian Series or the adaption of American Series 24 too. He has also worked in many International projects such as Mission Impossible.
Anil has won many film fare awards and also a national Award for the best actor. His film Slum dog millionaire has also won an Oscar Award.
Interesting facts about Anil Kapoor:
- Anil Kapoor debuted when he was just 14.
- In 1971, he played the role of young Shashi Kapoor in Tu Payal Mein Geet. However, the film did not release in the theatres.
- In 1979, Anil Kapoor got his first film ‘Hamare Tumhare’. The music in the film was given by legendary R D Burman.
- Anil Kapoor has worked in over 125 Bollywood movies.
- Anl has also worked in Hollywood in 2008 in ‘Slumdog Millionaire’ which was his first International collaboration with Donny Boyle in the year 2008.
- Anil was part of the 8th season of the international series 24, which got him huge appreciation worldwide. Anil also made 24 in Hindi for Indian television. This also turned out to be a huge success.
- Anil Kapoor is a famous Shoe lover and keeps reminding his followers . He is quiet friendly with his kids including his son Harshvardhan
- Anil was not the first choice for Mr.India, one of the super hit movies. The movie was offered to Amitabh Bachchan and after he refused, Anil got the role.
lesser known facts about Anil Kapoor:
- Anil wanted to join Pune Film Institute, but couldn’t get through. He took training from Roshan Taneja’s acting school.
- Anil Kapoor is a trained semi-classical singer and an all-rounder when it comes to talent.
- He has sung in ‘Pyar Kiya Nahi Jaata’ from ‘Woh 7 Din’ in 1983 and ‘I Love You’ from ‘Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai’ in 2000.
- His first Filmfare Best Actor award was for Tezaab.
- He got National Award for the film ‘Pukar’.
- Anil is a fitness freak and is very particular about what he eats.
- Anil has love for shoes like Anupam kher
Finally we hope and wish Anil Kapoor a successful year ahead.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.