Anne Hathaway Net Worth:$60 Million
|Net Worth:||$60 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Nov 12, 1982 (38 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Voice Actor|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Anne Hathaway Net Worth is $60 million (approx. Rs. 420 Crores). Anne Jacqueline Hathaway is an American actress and singer known for essaying free spirited women in the films. She has acted in 37 films which have made over $6 billion worldwide. Her motive of being in movies is to play such roles which move the audiences or otherwise entertain them. She is known for her wide smile and great sense of humor. In this article we will be discussing about Anne Hathaway, her movies and net worth.
Career About Anne Hathway Biography
Here, we will discuss about the Anne Hathaway who is an American actress and producer. With her fine acting skills, Anne Hathaway has earned massive respect in film industry, as well as a great amount of net worth. Anne Hathaway established herself as a leading lady in Hollywood after starring in the romantic comedy film Pretty Woman. Net Wealth, in simple terms means Current Assets minus Current Liabilities.
Let’s have a detailed look over Mrs. Anne Hathaway wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
Anne Hathway Movies Career
She began her career in 1999 with the television show Get Real. She made her big screen debut in 2001 with The Princess Diary and became overnight sensation and earned rave reviews for her performance. Anne Hathaway then starred in various teen movies which were not that successful.
Anne Hathway gained recognition for her matured performance in 2005 released Brokeback Mountain and in 2006 released The Devil Wears Prada. Her successful films include Alice in the Wonderland released in 2010, The Dark Knight Rises released in 2012, Interstellar released in 2014 and Oceans’ 8 released in 2018 and Netflix film The Last Thing He Wanted released in 2020. Her upcoming movie includes The Witches slated to release in October 2020.
She has hosted the 2011 Oscars. She was appointed UN Women Goodwill ambassador in 2016.
Anne Hathaway Net Worth
The net worth of Anne Hathaway is estimated to be around $ 60 million which in Indian currency is approx. Rs. 425 Crores. Her sources of income are remuneration receivable from films, brand endorsements, and shows.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 55 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||406 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||7 Crore +|
|yearly Income||84 Crore +|
Anne Hathaway Net Worth
Anne Hathaway Movie salary : Remuneration
She receives on an average $ 7 million (INR 52.50 Crores) per movie. Forbes ranked her 9th in the list of world’s highest paid actresses in 2015 with annual earnings of $12 million.
Anne Hathaway Property House
- She owns property in Manhattan which is worth $2.55 million (INR 19.10 Crores). Her car collection includes Audi R8 worth $ 2,08,000 (INR 1.56 Crores).
- She endorses the eyewear brand Bolon and Tod’s. For each Instagram post she is reportedly paid $35,000 (INR Rs. 26.25 lacs).
About Anne Hathaway Bio
Anne Hathaway was born on 12th November, 1982 in Brooklyn, New York. She has attended Brooklyn Heights Montessori School and Millburn High School. Although she wanted to be a nun, acting was still her priority.
She participated in various school plays such as Once upon a Mattress, Jane Eyre etc. She then went to Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York to study English and political science.
Interesting facts about Anne Hathaway
- Anne Hathaway is an American actress and singer.
- Her full name is Anne Jacqueline Hathaway.
- She was born in the Brooklyn borough of New York City on November 12, 1982.
- Her father, Gerald, is a labor attorney, and her mother, Kate (née McCauley), is a former actress.
- She is the second of three children, with two brothers, one older, Michael, and one younger, Thomas.
- Hathaway is of mostly Irish descent, along with English, German, and French.
- Despite her early success, Hathaway suffered from depression and anxiety as a teenager; she says she has since grown from it.
- Her first major role came in the short-lived television series Get Real (1999).
- After graduating from high school in 2000, Hathaway began to pursue film work.
Her big-screen debut came with The Princess Diaries (2001), in which she played Mia Thermopolis, a klutzy teenager who discovers that she is heir to a royal throne.
- In February 2002, Hathaway starred in the City Center Encores! concert production of Carnival! in her New York City stage debut.
- After voicing Haru Yoshioka for the English version of The Cat Returns (2002), she starred in Douglas McGrath’s comedy-drama Nicholas Nickleby (2002), which opened to positive reviews.
- In 2004 Hathaway starred in The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement, and played another fairy-tale role in Ella Enchanted.
Hathaway made a transition to adult roles with the 2005 dramas Havoc and Brokeback Mountain.
In 2006 Hathaway starred alongside Meryl Streep in the critically and commercially successful The Devil Wears Prada. Hathaway said that working on the film made her respect the fashion industry a great deal more than she had previously, though she claimed that her personal style is something she “still can’t get right.”
Awards and Recognition
- Nominated twice for an Academy Award and won one in 2012 for Best Supporting Actress for Les Miserables.
- Nominated thrice for Golden Globe Awards and won one in 2012 for Best Supporting Actress for Les Miserables.
- Teen Choice Award in 2012 for Choice Movie Actress: Action for The Dark Knight Rises and in 2009 for Choice Movie Actress: Comedy for Bride Wars.
- Primetime Emmy Award in 2010 for Outstanding Voice Over Performance for The Simpsons.
- In 2019 she received a motion pictures star on Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Unknown facts about Anne Movies Career
- She followed this with roles in the commercially successful romantic films Bride Wars (2009), Valentine’s Day (2010) and Love & Other Drugs (2010).
- In 2010 she returned to her fairy-tale roots as the White Queen in Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland and portrayed a free-spirited woman afflicted with Parkinson disease in the romance Love and Other Drugs.
- She provided the voice of a macaw in the animated Rio (2011) and its sequel, Rio 2 (2014).
In 2012, Hathaway’s audiobook recording of L. Frank Baum’s The Wonderful Wizard of Oz was released at Audible.com and garnered her a nomination for an Audie Award for Best Solo Narration – Female.
Hathaway then joined the ensemble cast of Nolan’s space drama Interstellar (2014), playing a scientist attempting to locate a habitable planet after Earth is rendered unlivable by war and famine.
- She returned to comedy with The Intern (2015), in which she was featured as a fashion entrepreneur who hires a retiree (Robert De Niro), before reprising her role as the White Queen in Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016).
- She went on to act in the comedy Colossal (2016), portraying a woman who discovers that she has a strange connection to a gigantic beast.
- Then she acted in the all-female spin-off of the Ocean’s Eleven franchise, titled Ocean’s 8 (2016), directed by Gary Ross.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.