Anne Hathaway Net Worth:$80 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$80 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Nov 12, 1982|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Voice Actor|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Anne Hathaway Net Worth is around $80 million. Anne Hathaway is a famous American actress and singer known for playing free spirited woman roles in the films.
Anne Hathaway has acted in over 35 films which have earned more than $6 billion worldwide.
Anne Hathaway established herself as a leading lady in Hollywood after starring in The Princess Diaries (2001).
In this article, we will discuss about Anne Hathaway biography, career, fun facts, age, height etc. With her great acting skills, Anne Hathaway has earned huge respect in film industry.
Anne Hathaway Net Worth 2022:
Anne Hathaway net worth is around $80 million.
Anne Hathaway major sources of weatlh include remuneration receivable from films, brand endorsements, and shows.
|Net Worth (2022)||$80 Million|
|Monthly Salary||$1-1.5 Million|
|yearly Income||$10-12 Million|
How much is Anne Hathaway worth?
Anne Hathaway Net Worth is around $80 million.
Anne Hathaway earnings over the years:
Anne Hathaway earns on an average $7 million per movie. Forbes ranked Anne Hathaway 9th in the list of world’s highest paid actresses in 2015 with annual earnings of $12 million.
Anne Hathaway House:
- Anne Hathaway owns property in Manhattan which is worth $2.55 million (INR 19.10 Crores). Her car collection includes Audi R8 worth $ 2,08,000 (INR 1.56 Crores).
- Anne Hathaway endorses the eyewear brand Bolon and Tod’s. For each Instagram post she is reportedly paid $35,000.
Anne Hathway Biography:
|Name||Anne Jacqueline Hathaway|
|Place of Birth||Brooklyn, New York, U.S.|
|Spouse(s)||Adam Shulman (m. 2012)|
Anne Hathaway was born on 12th November, 1982 in Brooklyn, New York. Anne Hathaway has attended Brooklyn Heights Montessori School and Millburn High School. Although Anne Hathaway wanted to be a nun, acting was still her priority.
Anne Hathway participated in various school plays such as Once upon a Mattress, Jane Eyre etc. Anne Hathaway then went to Vassar College, Poughkeepsie, New York to study English and political science.
Anne Hathway Movies Career:
Anne Hathaway began her career in 1999 with the television show Get Real. She made her big screen debut in 2001 with The Princess Diary and became overnight sensation and earned rave reviews for her performance. Anne Hathaway then starred in various teen movies which were not that successful.
Anne Hathway gained recognition for her matured performance in 2005 released Brokeback Mountain and in 2006 released The Devil Wears Prada. Anne Hathaway successful films include Alice in the Wonderland released in 2010, The Dark Knight Rises released in 2012, Interstellar released in 2014 and Oceans’ 8 released in 2018 and Netflix film The Last Thing He Wanted released in 2020.
Hathway then starred in The Witches, an adaptation of the novel of the same name from director Robert Zemeckis, in which she played an evil witch.
In 2021, Hathway starred in the heist film Locked Down, directed by Doug Liman, which premiered on HBO Max. Set during the COVID-19 pandemic, it also featured Chiwetel Ejiofor.
Anne next took on a role in one episode of the Amazon Prime Video anthology series Solos.
Anne Hathaway starred opposite Jared Leto in the Apple TV+ miniseries WeCrashed, about the company WeWork.
Anne starred in James Gray’s semi-autobiographical period drama Armageddon Time, portraying a character inspired by Gray’s mother.
Anne Hathaway will play a leading role in a film based on the Sesame Street franchise.
She will also star in an adaptation of Pamela Druckerman’s book Bringing Up Bébé: One American Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting.
Anne Hathaway has hosted the 2011 Oscars. Anne Hathway was appointed UN Women Goodwill ambassador in 2016.
Anne Hathaway Awards and Recognition:
- Anne Hathaway was Nominated twice for an Academy Award and won one in 2012 for Best Supporting Actress for Les Miserables.
- Anne Hathaway was Nominated thrice for Golden Globe Awards and won one in 2012 for Best Supporting Actress for Les Miserables.
- Anne Hathaway recieved Teen Choice Award in 2012 for Choice Movie Actress: Action for The Dark Knight Rises and in 2009 for Choice Movie Actress: Comedy for Bride Wars.
- Primetime Emmy Award in 2010 for Outstanding Voice Over Performance for The Simpsons.
- In 2019 Anne Hathaway received a motion pictures star on Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Anne Hathaway Fun facts:
- Anne Hathaway full name is Anne Jacqueline Hathaway.
- She was born in the Brooklyn borough of New York City on November 12, 1982.
- Her father, Gerald, is a labor attorney, and her mother, Kate (née McCauley), is a former actress.
- Anne Hathaway is the second of three children, with two brothers, one older, Michael, and one younger, Thomas.Growing up in Brooklyn, New York, Hathaway was raised as a Roman Catholic, with “really strong values.
- Hathaway is of mostly Irish descent, along with English, German, and French.
- Despite her early success, Hathaway suffered from depression and anxiety as a teenager; she says she has since grown from it.
- Anne Hathaway first major role came in the short-lived television series Get Real (1999).
- After graduating from high school in 2000, Hathaway began to pursue film work.
- Anne Hathaway has a close friendship with her Les Misérablesco-star Hugh Jackman. It was him who suggested her for the role of Fantine. When she ended up winning an Oscar for it, she thanked him in her acceptance speech.
- Her big-screen debut came with The Princess Diaries (2001), in which she played Mia Thermopolis, a klutzy teenager who discovers that she is heir to a royal throne.
- In February 2002, Hathaway starred in the City Center Encores! concert production of Carnival! in her New York City stage debut.
- After voicing Haru Yoshioka for the English version of The Cat Returns (2002), she starred in Douglas McGrath’s comedy-drama Nicholas Nickleby (2002), which opened to positive reviews.
- In 2004 Hathaway starred in The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement, and played another fairy-tale role in Ella Enchanted.
- Anne Hathaway made a transition to adult roles with the 2005 dramas Havoc and Brokeback Mountain.
- In 2006 Hathaway starred alongside Meryl Streep in the critically and commercially successful The Devil Wears Prada. Hathaway said that working on the film made her respect the fashion industry a great deal more than she had previously, though she claimed that her personal style is something she “still can’t get right.”
- Anne Hathaway followed this with roles in the commercially successful romantic films Bride Wars (2009), Valentine’s Day (2010) and Love & Other Drugs (2010).
- In 2010 she returned to her fairy-tale roots as the White Queen in Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland and portrayed a free-spirited woman afflicted with Parkinson disease in the romance Love and Other Drugs.
- She provided the voice of a macaw in the animated Rio (2011) and its sequel, Rio 2 (2014).
- In 2012, Anne Hathaway audiobook recording of L. Frank Baum’s The Wonderful Wizard of Oz was released at Audible.com and garnered her a nomination for an Audie Award for Best Solo Narration – Female.
- Anne Hathaway then joined the ensemble cast of Nolan’s space drama Interstellar (2014), playing a scientist attempting to locate a habitable planet after Earth is rendered unlivable by war and famine.
- Anne Hathaway returned to comedy with The Intern (2015), in which she was featured as a fashion entrepreneur who hires a retiree (Robert De Niro), before reprising her role as the White Queen in Alice Through the Looking Glass (2016).
- Anne Hathaway went on to act in the comedy Colossal (2016), portraying a woman who discovers that she has a strange connection to a gigantic beast.
- Then Anne Hathaway acted in the all-female spin-off of the Ocean’s Eleven franchise, titled Ocean’s 8 (2016), directed by Gary Ross.
- If Anne Hathaway didn’t have such a promising career as an actor, she says she would have liked to have spent her energy focused on teaching English or on becoming a psychologist.
- Anne Hathaway favorite novel is Ayn Rand’s philosophical work The Fountainhead.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.