AR Rahman Net Worth:$25 Million (Rs 180 Crore)
|Birth Date||6 January 1967|
|Wife :||Saira Banu (m. 1995)|
|Net Worth in 2022||180 Crore INR (approx.)|
|Annual Salary||12 Crore (approx.)|
Music and Singing is considered to be the strongest form of expressing emotions. When it comes to singing, at present his voice is considered to be the most melodious, heart touching and soulful in the country. The man of who creates magic with his music, he is none other than singing and music sensation AR Rahman also known as “ARR” and “Mozart of Madras” by his fans
. He has a huge fan following, just because of his heart touching voice and music. Currently he is among the best singer we have in our country and internationally.
In this article, we will discuss about AR Rahman’s Profession, his career graph which has taken a rapid pace, his earnings and total net worth. Everything related to music is found in AR Rahman’s bag, which includes, he is an Indian Singer, Musician, Composer, recordist, Music Programmer, Music Director, actor, judge and a live stage performer.
The list doesn’t stop here, Rahman Sir mainly sings in Hindi and English, but for his fans and dedication to music he has sung songs in various other Indian languages. That is why he is considered the most popular voice of our country. With such a huge responsibility and hard work, he is among the highest paid singer in the country.
AR Rahman Net Worth 2022:
The Net worth of AR Rahman is around 25 Million USD, which in Indian Currency is approximately 180 Crore Indian Rupee. He charges a massive 9 Crore per movie remuneration. He is considered to be the most bankable singer in the Bollywood industry and his net worth is likely to take a huge hike in the coming years.
With so much wealth Rahman Sir doesn’t shy away from his duties, he is among the highest taxpayers in the country. He charges a massive Rs 1-2 Crore for a one-hour long performance. He also performs various live concert shows for charity.
|Net Worth (2022)||$25 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||178 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||12 Crore +|
A R RAHMAN HOUSE:
House: AR Rahman resides in the luxurious house in Mumbai, Maharashtra. AR Rahman bought this luxury home in the year 2001. The estimated Value of this Real Estate Property is around Rs. 15 Crores INR.
Cars: The Car collection of AR Rahman is quite small. AR Rahman owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. Few of the car brands owned by AR Rahman include Jaguar, Mercedes and Volvo. Each of these car would cost around 1 Crore to 1.5 Crore.
AR rahman Salary
|Net Worth 2022||Rs. 180 Crore INR|
|Ar rahman Fees||Rs. 9 Crore INR|
|Brand Endorsement Fee||Rs. 2 Crore INR|
|Luxury Cars||Rs. 9 Crore INR|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 88 Crores INR|
AR Rahman net worth 2021:
The Net worth of Rahman is estimated to be around $22 Million, which in Indian Currency is approximately 160 Crore Indian Rupee.
AR Rahman is one of the most popular Singers, Composer in the world of cinema. Apart from Singing, AR Rahman Sir is also a music Director and a Music producer, live performer, music producer and also an actor. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of AR Rahman Sir will keep on growing through the years.
AR Rahman Biography:
AR Rahman Sir was born on 6th January, 1967 in the city of Madras, India. His real name is A.S Dileep Kumar.
AR Rahman Career:
AR Rahman Sir Started playing the music instrument mainly Casio Piano at the very age of 11. He also plays other instruments, which includes Guitar, percussion, drums, harpejji, continuum fingerboard, keyboard, piano, accordion , goblet drum , concert harp.
As a kid, he was seen in Doordarshan’s Wonder Balloon where he got popular for being the kid who could play 4 keyboards at once.
- Rahman Sir’s childhood dream was to become a computer engineer.
- A Street in Markham, Ontario, Canada, has been named in his honour in November 2013.
- Apart from Slumdog Millionaire, Rahman has provided great scores for other Hollywood movies such as 127 Hours and Lord Of War.
- He has won 4 national awards, 15 Filmfare awards and 14 Filmfare awards south, as of 2014. In fact, out of a total of 138 award nominations, he has won 117!
- He is also the first Asian to have won 2 Oscars in the same year!
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life and we wont know all of them till the person reveals it. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from AR Rahman’s life.
Interesting facts about AR Rahman:
- Rahman was born as a Hindu and was originally called Dileep Kumar
- he embraced Islam after his fatally ill younger sister was cured by a Sufi saint Karimullah Shah Kadri. Dileep Kumar then becamer Allah Rakha Rahman.
- Rahman wanted to become a computer engineer. He Says ‘the computer engineering world’s loss is the music world’s gain.’
- AR Rahman might be the country’s best musician but he didn’t complete his schooling. Rahman was asked to leave school because of poor attendance at the age of 15.
- His first salary was Rs. 50 earned for operating a record player.
- Rahman does not celebrate his birthday in a grandeur way. He offers early morning prayers and visits the orphanage to celebrate his birthday peacefully.
- A street in Markham, Ontario, Canada, has been named in his honour in November 2013.
- Rahman’s wife Saira was first seen by his mother at a Sufi Darga. When Rahman asked Saira if she would like to marry him, she remained quiet. Later, Rahman realised that she is usually quiet by nature.
- Rahman and his son, Ameen share the same birth date, that is 6th January!
- Rahman has three kids, two daughters and a son namely Ameen Khatija and Rahima.
- In the Limca Book of Records 2007, Rahman holds “Indian of the Year for Contribution to Popular Music” Award.
- The Oscar winning song “Jai Ho” was initially composed for the Salman Khan starrer- Yuvraaj!
- In 2012, Rahman revealed that he had received a Christmas card from the family of the President of the United States and dinner invitation at the White House.
- AR Rahman likes listening to songs based on the raaga Sindhu Bhairavi.
- Rahman is the only Indian to be featured in ‘List of best-selling music artists of the world’.
With the end, we wish AR Rahman a melodious successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep winning and keep growing his net worth always!