Arjun Kapoor Net Worth:Rs 75 Crores
|Net Worth:||$10 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Jun 26, 1985 (35 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft (1.85 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer|
Arjun Kapoor net worth 2022:
Arjun kapoor estimated net worth is Rs 100 crore in 2022.Arjun has already managed to establish himself as a successful actor reportedly charges Rs 5 to Rs 7 crores per film, owns many luxurious vehicles.
On the other hand, his lady love Malaika Arora has a net worth of Rs 100 crores INR approximately.
She does many kind of work in media charges Rs 2 – Rs 3 crores per endrosements, while endorsing many top brands.
Arjun Kapoor Endorsement:
Arjun Kapoor makes money from several brands. He is endorsing brands that include, “Telecom” “mobile handset” “FMCG” “Flying Machine” “Philips Male Grooming range” “Royal Stag” “Smith & Jones ketchup” “Hero Cycles” ” Admiral India” “JBL” and more. Arjun is the co-partner of the ISL club FC Pune City.
Arjun Kapoor Net Worth 2021:
|Net Worth In 2021||$10 Million|
|Net Worth In 2020||$9 Million|
|Net Worth In 2019||$8.5 Million|
|Net Worth In 2018||$8 Million|
|Net Worth In 2017||$7.8 Million|
Arjun Kapoor House:
Arjun Kapoor owns a luxurious apartment in Mumbai. The house is located in Juhu’s area which is the quiet expensive area in Mumbai. The house has very comfortable features with a black art installation in his living room and indoor plants. The house has wooden flooring. Arjun Kapoor lives in this apartment with his sister Anshula. The cost of his house is around 30 Crore INR.
Arjun Kapoor Cars:
The Indian Bollywood actor Arjun Kapoor is the owner of luxury cars. So let’s discuss the total collection of cars he owns. No.1 “Land Rover Defender”, He recently bought this car on 30 March 2021, The price of the car is 95.35 lakh in India.
This is a rugged off-road car. No.2 “Volvo XC90 D5” The cost of the car is 87.90 lakh. No.3 “Maserati Levante” The price of the car is 1.52 Crore.
Arjun kapoor Wiki:
|Real Name||Arjun Kapoor|
|Age||36 Years Old (2022)|
|Date of Birth||26 June 1985|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Height||6 feet ( 183 cm )|
|Weight||85 Kg ( 187 Lbs)|
|Body Measurements||Chest: 44 Inches|
Waist: 34 Inches
Biceps: 16 Inches
|Debut Film||Ishaqzaade (2012)|
|Education, Qualification||12th fail|
Arjun Kapoor was born on June 26th 1985, in Mumbai, India. Being a son of the film producer, Boney Kapoor , grandson of the filmmaker Surinder Kapoor, nephew of the actor Anil Kapoor and first-cousin of the actress Sonam Kapoor, he became familiar with the movie industry at a very young age with the role of assitant director.
Arjun Kapoor Education:
- Qualification: Acting Course
- School: Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai
- College: Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, MumbaiAsian Academy of Film and Television, Noida
Arjun Kapoor completed his studies at Arya Vidya Mandir School Mumbai; he attended this school till 12th grade. While failing his 12th grade exams, he abandoned his studies.
In his early twenties, Arjun Kapoor suffered from obesity and weighed around 140 kg; he afterward stated that owing to his condition, he always used to be “under-confident” and “sloppy, grumpy”. His first job in the Bollywood was as an assistant director with Nikhil Advani’s movie “Kal Ho Naa Ho”.
Arjun Kapoor also helped Advani on his next movie “five” he was afterward signed for a three-film contract with Yash Raj Movies, a well-known film production company across India.
Arjun Kapoor was made his first on-screen debut with the movie Ishaqzaade as Parma Chauhan. He rose to utmost fame for his movies involving Gunday, 2 States, Finding Fanny, KI & Ka and Half Girlfriend.
He is now supposed in the movies Kaneda and Mubarakan. He also performed in Khatron ke Khiladi Television Show as a Host and in 16th IIFA Awards. Arjun has received a number of awards for the best Actor.
However, he made his acting debut with the romantic drama Ishaqzaade (2012), for which he received a nod from critics for his performance. As for the movie, it was both critically and commercially acclaimed. Before venturing into acting, Kapoor took on the role of an assistant producer and assistant director in several films.
As a producer, he created movies like blockbusters No Entry (2005) and Wanted (2009), while as an assistant director, he worked on films such as Shakti: The Power (2002), Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003) and Salaam-E-Ishq (2007).
His ambitions to become an actor and film director, were fully supported by his family, even when he weighed around 310 pounds. But it was actor Salman Khan who encouraged him most to start acting and even helped him lose weight
The year 2019 was a special one for Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor as the lovebirds made their relationship public. Since then, they have not shied away from expressing their love for one another openly, be it on shows, interviews or on social media.
Arjun Kapoor marital status is unmarried. He is in a relationship with the famous actress Malaika Arora. He also had an affair with Sister of Salman Khan named Arpita Khan in his past. His net worth is $10 million and His current Salary is Rs 3 to 5 Crore ruppees for each film. Arjun Kapoor’s religion is hindu , his Star Sign Cancer and his nationality is Indian.
Arjun kapoor was recently be seen in Bhoot Police.
Arjun Kapoor Awards:
|2013||Best Male Debut||Ishaqzaade||Won|
|2014||Jodi Of The Year||Gunday||Won|
|2014||Most Entertaining On-Screen Couple||2 States||Won|
|2021||Best Actor In A Mausikii Awards||Namaste England||Nominated|
Interesting facts about Arjun Kapoor:
- Arjun Kapoor is fast becoming the ‘most wanted munda’ of Bollywood but still there are quite a few detractors who take to social media handles to send him hateful messages.
- Arjun Kapoor will be seen playing exorcist with Saif Ali Khan in Bhoot police.
- Arjun Kapoor played a house husband in R Balki’s Ki And Ka and the actor feels that there is nothing wrong in being a househusband and supporting an ambitious wife, reports PTI.
- Arjun Kapoor has urged the youth of India to think about the planet. The actor is the face of Earth Hour.
- He has a distant relation with the actor Ranveer Singh; as Ranveer is the next cousin to Sonam Kapoor his first cousin.
- Arjun Kapoor was first nominated for the Bollywood film Ek Villan, though on account of some issue the role ultimately went over to Sidharth Malhotra and the movie was a megahit.
- Arjun is very stylish, talented, commercial and efficacious actor in the Bollywood.
- Arjun Kapoor is flaunting his new Tevar with a trendy short Mohawk hairstyle. The actor shared his picture, showing off his new look, with his fans on Instagram.
- Arjun Kapoor is a big fan of legendary actors Salman Khan, Hrithik , Ranbir Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan, Govinda, Kareena Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra.
- He has won the Zee Cine Award and BIG Star Entertainment Award for his debut movie Ishaqzaade and received his second BIG Star Entertainment Award for the movie Gunday.
- Bollywood Superstars, Sanjay Kapoor and Anil Kapoor are his paternal uncles and Maheep Sandhu and Sunita Kapoor is his paternal aunts.
- Arjun considered as a highest paid Actor in Bollywood, with his estimated Salary Rs 5 to 7 crores for a single movie and net worth of 75 crore.
- Arjun Kapoor started his career as an assistant director and directed a number of movies like Kal Ho Na Ho, Shakti – The Power and Salaam-e-Ishq.
- Arjun Kapoor had been depressed. However, being persecuted for the infamous roast is the least of his worries. Apparently, a lot had been riding on his last release, Tevar, and the actor had been telling everyone as much.
- Arjun Kapoor, despite with his father’s name and Kapoor surname, has earned his way to the top. He cracked the auditions at Yash Raj Films for Ishaqzaade, and then there was no looking back for the actor.
- Arjun once told that he has a man crush in Indian Megastar Hrithik Rooshan.
Arjun Kapoor fun facts:
|Favorite Actors||Salman Khan, Anil Kapoor,|
Ranbir Kapoor, and Govinda
|Favorite Actress||Kareena Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra|
|Favorite Films||Bollywood: Andaz Apna Apna, Mr. India|
Hollywood: Blade Runner, King Arthur,
The Shawshank Redemption
|Favorite Food||Chander Mutton, Rajma Chawal,|
Chinese Cuisine and Red Meat
|Favorite TV Show||Succession,|
|Favorite Sports||Cricket, Football|
|Favorite Car||Aston Martin Rapide|
|Favorite Destination||Barcelona And Vancouver|
|Hobbies||Video Games, Travelling and Playing Footbal|
Arjun Kapoor FAQ
How rich is Arjun Kapoor?
Arjun Kapoor Net Worth in Indian rupees is Rs 85 Crore which is $11 Million US in 2021. He is on the top list of young actors in the Bollywood Industry.
Where was Arjun Kapoor born?
Arjun Kapoor was born on June 26, 1985, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. He is 36 years old in 2022.
What is the monthly salary of Arjun Kapoor?
Arjun Kapoor’s monthly income is 1 Crore+. The majority of his income comes from movies.
How much does Arjun Kapoor charge per movie?
Arjun Kapoor per movie fee is around 6 to 7 Crore. He also charges money from lots of brands that he endorsing. His per brand fee is 50 to 60 lakh.
What is the debut film of Arjun Kapoor?
In 2012 Arjun Kapoor made his acting debut in the romantic film “Ishqzaade” along with Parineeti Chopra. This film was very successful with a total Box office collection of 676.4 million INR. His performance was praised in this movie and he won Zee Cine for Best Male Debut.