Badshah Net Worth:$4 Million (Rs 30 Crore)
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 4 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||30 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||50 Lakhs +|
|yearly Income||5 to 6 Crore +|
Badshah is an Indian rapper, singer, producer and composer who is known for his Hindi, Haryanvi and Punjabi songs. His real name is Aditya Prateek Singh Sisodia. He was born on 19th October, 1985 in Delhi.
The first person who comes to our minds when we think of a rock and roll rap song can definitely be none other than the Youth Icon – Badshah
He started his career in the year 2006 with Yo Yo Honey Singh in his hip hop group. He is also known as Bad Boy Shah and Gabru Ghatak. After some time, he split with Honey Singh and soon became famous individually. He came to be known for his Haryanvi song “Kar gayi chull”. This sparked his career in Bollywood and his debut single, “Dj wale babu” was ranked No. 1 on the I tunes chart within 24 hours of release. He became a household name after this track
Badshah Net Worth 2022:
The total estimated net worth of Badshah is $4 million which in Indian currency is estimated to be twenty-nine crores ninety-five lakhs ( 30 Crore INR)
Apart from all this, he is also a songwriter and thinking businessman. He has been building a brand that now extends to clothing, hospitality, TV, and content Production. His income sources majorly include concerts, music sales, films/ TV, production, and his brand.
Apart from this, his annual income is estimated to be approximately 10.5 crores INR. He also associated with the campaign of old aged people and has performed in various charity shows for this cause which shows us how philanthropic he is.
House: Badshah lives in Delhi, India. He has a house in Delhi which is worth 5 – 7 crores INR and he also owns other real estate businesses across different states in India.
The car collection of Badshah is pretty awesome. Here’s a list of some of his cars:
|Jeep Wrangler||72 lacs INR|
|Mercedes Benz GL350||80 Lacs INR|
|BMW 640D||1.15 crore INR|
|Porsche Cayman 718||90 lacs INR|
|Mercedes Benz s Class||1.19 crore INR|
|Lamborghini Gallardo||3.06 crore INR|
The richest doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon Badshah has personal investments, and her vision for environment is increasing very rapidly. Badshah is undoubtedly No.1 rapper in today’s date. He shares a huge fan following across INDIA and around the world and always manages to deliver something new and interesting to his audience. His various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job.
- He completed his schooling at Bal Bharti Public school, Pitampura, Punjab, and also has a degree In Civil Engineering from Punjab University.
- He is a Mathematic lover and loves solving maths problems. During his early years he aspiration was to become an IAS officer.
- He wrote his first rap song for his school maths teacher.
- He once mentioned in an interview that he prefers being quiet in real . He isn’t that lively in real life the way he is during his concerts and live performances.
- Badshah has also done rap in various other languages like Marathi, Tamil, Spanish, English, Bhojpuri, Bengali and Gujarati.
- He was a part of his school choir group.
fun facts about Badshah:
- Badshah’s real name is Aditya Parteek Singh Sisodia and he is from Haryana.
- His biggest hit till date is undoubtedly “DJ Wale Babu “with Astha Gil, which was released n 2015. The song reached No. 1 in Indian i-Tunes charts within 24 hours of its release.
- He very much loves and respects his family and is a proud father of a cute baby girl.
- Badshah’s started his career in 2006 with a crew and named it Mafia Mundeer. During his start he has also worked with Yo Yo Honey singh in his album named “Get up jawaani”.
- After working with Honey singh he paired with Indeep Bakshi, they both made Saturday Saturday and the song became hit.
- Very few people know that he a mathematics lover.
- He once mentioned that he would become an IAS Officer if not a rapper.
- Badshah shares an image of a loud and chirpy personality but he is a total opposite in real life. He once mentioned in an interview that he isn’t that lively in real life the way he is during his concerts and live performances and prefers being quiet.
- Badshah’s mantra for getting success is conviction and dedication towards his work. He likes to be honest with his job and not pretentious.
- He reveals that no matter how much he tries, he is always very nervous when his song releases. But with time, he has learnt to keep a check on his anxiety.
Considering his current performance and annual growth of his songs in films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.