Barack Obama Net Worth:$70 million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$70 Million (approx.)|
|Salary:||$400 Thousand (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Aug 4, 1961|
|Height:||6 ft (1.85 m)|
|Profession:||Politician, Lawyer, Writer, Author, Law professor|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Barack Obama Net worth is around $70 million. This is a combined net worth with his wife Michelle Obama. Obamas were not very rich for much of their adult lives.
Barack Obama was the 44th President of the United States.Obama served one term in the Illinois Senate and is the first African American President of the United States.
Barack is the only US President to date who was born outside of the 48 states. Barack Obama served as the 44th President of the United States (2009–2017) . He was the first African American to hold office.
Barack Obama Netflix Earnings :
Netflix has secured a deal with former President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama to produce series and movies for the streaming services in 2018. In an announcement, Netflix said Obama’s first slate of releases will feature a wide range of fiction and non-fiction, scripted and unscripted, documentary series.
The shows and movies include:
● American Factory
● Untitled Frederick Douglass biopic
● Listen to Your Vegetables & Eat Your Parents
Barack Obama Book Deals Earnings :
● $6.8 Million from “Dream From My Father”
●$8.8 Million from “Audacity of Hope” and “Of Thee, I Sing: Letters To My Daughters”
● “A Promised Land” $65 million deal that also included Michelle Obama’s memoir A Promised Land.”
Barack Obama Politics Earnings:
● Annual pension of $205,700
● Six-figure pension he receives as a former president
● Health Insurance
● Funds for an office, staff and related expenses.
Barack Obama Speaking Earnings:
● Barack Obama was among the 10 Highest-Paid Public Speakers in 2017
● The former president gave a speech in September 2017 at a healthcare conference run by the trading and investment firm Cantor Fitzgerald, according to The New York Times. Barack Obama fee for that event was reported to be $400,000, the same as his presidential annual salary.
Obama’s Real Estate :
● They invested $8.1 million for their Washington D.C. home and nearly $15 million for their Martha’s Vineyard estate.
Barack Obama Biography :
|Name||Barack Hussein Obama II|
|Date of Birth:||August 4, 1961|
|Place of Birth:||Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.|
|Spouse(s):||Michelle Robinson (m.1992)|
|Parent(s):||Barack Obama Sr.Ann Dunham|
|Residence(s);||Kalorama (Washington, D.C.)|
|Alma mater||Occidental College,Columbia University (BA), Harvard University (JD)|
|Occupation||Politician, lawyer, author|
Barack Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 4, 1961. The son of a white American mother and a black Kenyan father, Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii.
After his parents were divorced, his mother married a man from Indonesia and the family moved to Indonesia. Later, Barack was raised by his grandparents in Hawaii. Little Obama shared a close relationship with his maternal grandparents.
In March 1965 Ann married an Indonesian man named Lolo Soetoro. When Lolo’s visa extension application was rejected, he returned to Indonesia. Ann and Barack joined him there in 1967. Barack lived in Indonesia until 1971 when he moved back to Honolulu to live with his mother’s parents. Barack attended high school here, graduating in 1979. Ann and Lolo stayed married until 1980. Unfortunately she died in 1995 after suffering from cancer.
Barack has many half siblings from both his mother and his father. After graduating from high school in 1979, Obama moved to Los Angeles to attend Occidental College where he earned a full scholarship.
Obama graduated from Columbia University in New York in 1983. After graduation, he did different jobs including working at the Developing Communities Project in Chicago, Illinois. And he finally decided to become a lawyer and he entered Harvard Law School.
Barack Obama Career:
In 1991, he began practising law. In 1996 Barack decided to enter the world of politics. He ran for the Illinois State Senate and won. He served in the state senate until 2004 when he was elected to the United States Senate.
And he served 3 years in the U.S Senate. He decided to participate in the 2008 presidential election. He won the election and became President on January 20, 2009. He was re-elected again in 2012.
Barack Obama has Worked as:
● A writer and editor in Manhattan
● A community organizer in Chicago (1985 – 1988)
● A summer associate (1989-1990)
● A visiting law and government fellow at theUniversity of Chicago Law School (1991-1992)
● Directed Illinois’s Project Vote (1992)
● Lecturer and Senior Lecturer at University of Chicago Law School (1992-2004)
● An associate and of counsel civil rights attorney (1993-2004)
● Member on the boards of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago, Joyce Foundation, and Chicago Annenberg Challenge (1994 to 2002)
● Illinois Senate (1997–2004)
● As a U.S. senator (2005–08)
● As a U.S. president (2009–17)
Barack Obama Leadership :
He saved the country from the Great Recession, cutting the unemployment rate from 10% to 4.7% over six years. He provided health insurance to 20 million Americans by signing the Affordable Care Act. He did a great job of ending the war in Iraq. One of the greatest decisions in capturing Osama Bin Laden created a sense of International peace.
He also supported the LGBT communities. He passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to heal the economy. Created normal relations with different countries like Cuba. Obama supported veterans through a $78 billion tuition assistance GI bill.
Obama took steps to combat climate change, signing a major international climate agreement and signing the order to limit carbon emissions.
● His achievements in office have made him one of the most transformative presidents of the past hundred years.
● He hasn’t liked ice cream since his first job: working at Baskin-Robbins as a teenager growing up in Hawaii.
●A school in his father’s hometown of Kogelo, Kenya, has been renamed the Senator Obama Kogelo Secondary School.
● In 2008 and again in 2012, he was named Time magazine’s “Person of the Year.”
● Democratic Party
Barack Obama Books:
●“A Promised Land”
●“Dreams from My Father: A Story of Race and Inheritance”
●“The Audacity of Hope: Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream”
Barack Obama Family :
●Wife: Michelle Obama
●Daughters: Malia And Sasha Obama
Barack Obama Awards And Honors :
● Nobel Prize (2009)
● Grammy Awards (2007)
● Grammy Awards (2005)
●Grammy Awards (2008) Best Spoken Word Album
●Grammy Awards (2006) Best Spoken Word Album
●Nobel Peace Prize (2009)
●John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Award (2017)