Beyonce Net Worth: $500 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$500 Million (approx.)|
|Age||Sep 4, 1981|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.69 m)|
|Profession:||Singer, Actor, Film Producer, Songwriter, Record producer, Television producer, Musician, Businessperson, Voice Actor, Music artist|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Beyonce Net Worth is around $500 Million. Beyonce is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress.
Beyonce is cited as a living legend and is considered to be one of America’s Wealthiest Self-Made Women, with the tag of one of the world’s best-selling music artists, having sold over 100 million records worldwide.Beyonce considers Michael Jackson as her major influencer.
Beyonce has earned massive respect in music industry. Let’s have a detailed look over Beyonce wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
Beyonce sources of income are record sale, remuneration receivable from films, and through business ventures. Beyonce has made approx $13 million from record sales.
On the Run II ,the joint tour with her husband Jay-Z earned $250 million in total. Beyonce five headlining tours have grossed a revenue of over $600 million. Disney had reportedly paid her $25 million for starring and making an album for The Lion King.
Netflix has reportedly paid $60 million for the documentary film Homecoming based on 2018 Coachella performance, and other two projects. Speaking of 2018 Coachella performance, Beyonce was reportedly paid $3 million. Further, Beyonce was paid $2 million for performing at Isha Ambani’s (the daughter of Mukesh Ambani) wedding.
How Much is Beyonce’s Net Worth?:
Beyonce net worth 2022 is around $500 Million.
Beyonce is a singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress.
What is Beyonce Net Worth?:
Beyonce Net Worth is $500 Million in 2023.
Check thsi:Mary J Blige Net Worth
The gym wear brand Ivy Park and her signature scent “Heat”, have contributed a lot to Beyonce net worth. “Heat’ has crossed $400 million in revenue since launched in 2010.
Beyonce co owns with her husband owns properties worth $88 million in Bel-Air, Los Angeles. Beyonce owns a converted church in New Orleans worth $2.6 million, a property worth $6 million in Houston among others.
Beyonce Car Collection:
Beyonce owns a customized Mercedes Van worth $1 million.
|Born||Beyonce Giselle Knowles
September 4, 1981 (age 41)
Houston, Texas, U.S.
|Other names||Harmonies by The Hive,Queen B,Third Ward Trill, Sasha Fierce|
|Organization||Parkwood EntertainmentIvy Park|
|Works||Solo discography, songs, videography, performances|
|Children||3, including Blue Ivy|
|Parent(s)||Mathew Knowles,Tina Lawson|
|Genres||R&B, pop, hip hop, soul|
|Member of||The Carters|
Beyonce was born on 4th September, 1981 in Houston, Texas. Beyonce went to St. Mary’s Montessori School in Houston and High School for the Performing and Visual Arts.
Beyonce developed interest in music and stage performance when she was 7. Beyonce started her career by forming a band “Destiny’s Child” in 1996 and the first major song to be released by the band was “Killing Time” released in 1997 for the movie Men in Black.
Beyonce Singing Career:
Beyonce first solo album Dangerously in Love was released in June 2003, as of today has sold over 11 million copies worldwide. Beyonce second album B’Day was released in 2006. Her music is generally R&B, pop and hip hop.
Along with her solo albums and tour, Beyonce has also performed the songs with her husband Jay-Z. Beyonce has released 6 solo albums and has done 5 headlining tours and three co-headlining tours
Beyonce made her acting debut in 2002 with the feature film Austin Powers in Goldmember. Beyonce other movies include The Pink Panther released in 2006, Cadillac Records released in 2008 and most recently The Lion King released in 2019.
Beyonce 137 minutes documentary film Homecoming based on 2018 Coachella performance was released on Netflix in 2019.
Beyonce also owns her production company Parkwood Entertainment which is involved in the business of movies, music, and fashion design. Beyonce other venture includes gym wear clothing line Ivy Park.
Check this: Steve Burns Net Worth
Beyonce Top Songs:
Beyonce broke all-time record for most wins in Grammy 2023.
Beyonce got hereself registered in history by winning 32 Grammys awards. Beyonce won the award for Best Dance/Electronic Music Album winner for her project ‘RENAISSANCE’.
Beyonce recived 4 Graamy awards to surpass all-time record by Georg Solti. Beyonce got emotional on stage and said that she’s trying to receive this night.
Party” (feat. André 3000), 4, 2011
This has one of the best grooves of any Beyoncé song. It’s ’80s-inflected makes you want to do a side-to-side, back-and-forth dance. It’s reminiscent of “Hip Hop Hooray,” though that reference is just old enough to be nearly unintelligible. “Party” was also special for a rare appearance by the always on-point André 3000,
“Love on Top,” 4, 2011
It manages a wide appeal without being generic; it’s old school without sounding dated (the video has some New Edition–inspired dance moves to boot). It’s an end-of-the-night “the lights are about to come on” song (Beyoncé ended Homecoming with it) .
“Dangerously in Love 2,” Dangerously in Love, 2003
This was the powerhouse ballad that established Beyoncé as the solo star she was always going to be. She brings passion and emotion that make an otherwise straightforward ballad uniquely hers, and it’s still memorable nearly 20 years later.
To help her get over her stage-shyness, Beyoncé invented an alter-ego called Sasha Fierce.
Beyonce Awards and Recognition:
- Beyoncé has been nominated 70 times for Grammy Awards (the most nominations ever for Grammy) and has won 24 times the same.
- She has won 24 MTV Video Music Awards.
- Beyoncé has been nominated 60 times for BET Awards and has won 29 times the same.
- Forbes ranked her as the most powerful female in entertainment in 2015 and 2017.
- Her debut single “Crazy in Love”, was named VH1’s Greatest Song of 2000’s.
- Beyoncé was also labelled the accolade of ‘Highest Paid Performer Per Minute in the World’ after netting a £1.25 million for a five-minute performance at a private New Year’s party in St. Barts in 2010.
- One of her pastimes when touring is to visit local Museums.
- Beyoncé’s favorite number is 4. Her mother’s birthday is January 4th, hers is September 4th and her husband’s is December 4th. She also married Jay-Z on April 4th.
Check this : Anna Farris Net Worth
Beyonce interesting facts:
- Her full name (since her marriage to rapper Jay-Z) is Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter
- Beyoncé is allergic to perfume.
- Beyoncé has collaborated with Shakira on ‘Beautiful Liar’.
- Her mother is a costume designer and hairstylist who owns a salon and her father has been a full-time record manager since 1995, managing her many musical ventures.
- Beyoncé’s name comes from her mother’s maiden name: Celestine Ann “Tina” Beyoncé.
- At 7, Beyoncé was a soloist in her church’s choir.
- Beyoncé’s favorite ice-cream is butter pecan.
- The word ‘bootylicious’ was added to the Oxford English Dictionary due to her same-named song becoming such a huge phenomenon.
- Jersey Shore is Beyoncé’s favorite TV Show.
- Beyoncé’s childhood girl-band with Kelly Rowland and LaTavia Robertson was called Girl’s Tyme.
- The name Destiny’s Child comes from a passage in the Book of Isaiah, the first of the Latter Prophets in the Hebrew Bible.
- Her favorite singer is Stevie Wonder.
- Destiny’s Child Released their last studio album, Destiny Fulfilled, in 2004 and broke up the subsequent year.
- Her first solo tour was the Dangerously in Love tour that took place in 2004.
- After several years of friendship and dating, Beyoncé married Jay-Z on the 4th April, 2008.
- Beyoncé enjoys swimming in the ocean.
- On the 7th of January, 2012, Beyoncé gave birth to their daughter, Blue Ivy Carter.
- Beyoncé once said that her marriage to Jay-Z isn’t ‘perfect’, but that no marriages are perfect and even though they argue like normal couples they are still very happy together.
- In March 2006, she accepted a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Beyoncé was one of many entertainers who received an incredulous amount of money to perform for the family of former Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi. Beyoncé later donated all of the money to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund, which helped those affected by the Haitian Earthquake in 2010.
- Beyoncé’s bodyguard once broke her toe by standing on it accidentally whilst trying to protect her from a crowd of fans.
- Her favorite actor is Tom Hanks.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.