Billy Eichner Net Worth:$5 Million (approx.)
Billy Eichner Net Worth is around $5 Million. Billy Eichner is a famous American comedian, actor, and writer.
Billy Eichner has earned his fortune from various TV shows, and films he has starred in. According to IMDB, Billy Eichner has 24 acting credits.
Billy Eichner is also known as the comedian who is in-your-face, loud, and really, really funny. In 2019, Eichner provided the voice of ‘Timon’ in Disney’s live action remake of “The Lion King”. Billy Eichner also gave his voice in “The Angry Birds Movie”, and “Penguins of Madagascar”. The box office collection for the movie “Penguins Of Madagascar” was nearly $373 Million. For his voice in “The Lion King”, the movie had a really high box office collection of $543.86 Million.
Billy Eichner House:
Billy Eichner resides in Los Angeles and his hometown is in New York. Billy has a pretty comfortable lifestyle. He has been able to afford expensive cars like Audi and BMW due to the hard work and dedication he has for his works.
Billy Eichner is a generous actor who is involved in charities. He advocates helping needy people through his social media platform and also helps them.
Billy Eichner Salary:
Billy Eichner is one of the successful personalities in the Hollywood industry with a net worth of $5 Million. Billy Eichner’s net worth comprises his incomes from acting, comedy, and even his profession as a writer. He has starred in several TV shows, movies and has even hosted some shows.
As per Rotten Tomatoes, Billy Eichner’s highest-rated movies are “Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising” and “Maria Carey’s Magical Christmas Special”. The brilliant actor was able to put a contribution to his net worth by starring in different movies that had good box office collections.
The box office collection for “What Happens In Vegas” was $219.33 Million, and for “Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising” was $108 Million.
Billy Eichner Biography:
|Born||September 18, 1978 (age 43)|
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Education||Stuyvesant High School|
|Alma mater||Northwestern University|
|Genres||Improvisational comedy, sketch comedy, physical comedy|
Billy Eichner was born in New York City, New York on 18th September 1978. He was born to a Jewish family and had a Madonna-themed bar mitzvah.
He has an older half-brother. He lived with his parents, Jay and Debbie, in a small apartment. His mother worked for the phone company and his father was a rent-tax auditor for the city.
Billy Eichner Education:
Billy completed school from Stuyvesant High School in 1996. He graduated with BA in Theatre from North-western University in 2000. In 2017, he said that he was still paying off his student loans. He was also part of the North-western Jewish Theater Ensemble, nbd. He revealed that he was a roommate to the famous actor, Robin Lord Taylor, in his college times.
Billy Eichner Movies Career:
Billy is the executive producer, and creator of “Funny Or Die’s Billy on the Street”, a comedy game show that aired on truTV. He was the star of the show since 2011.
Billy began his career after completing his graduation. He started by hosting the “Creation Nation”, which was a live talk show where he happened to be the writer too.
During that same period, he appeared in other films such as “Canon” and “Bravo Watch What Happens” together with Andy Cohen. He has also acted in the TV series, “Bob’s Burger”, in the role of Mr Ambrose for his voice.
His genres are mainly Improvisational comedy, sketch comedy and physical comedy.
The actor starred as ‘Craig Middlebrooks’ in the television series “Parks And Recreation” from 2013 to 2015. Eichner must have earned a good amount of money while being in the show along with Aubrey Plaza, Amy Poehler, and other actors.
Billy Eicher Upcoming Movies:
Universal’s “Bros”, a gay romantic comedy co-written by Billy Eichner and Nicholas Stoller, starring and executive produced by Billy Eichner is heading to the Toronto Film Festival for its world premiere ahead of its 30th September,2022 release.
“Bros” is going to be the first adult-oriented LGBTQ movie ever produced by a mainstream film studio. The film is produced by Judd Apatow, Stoller and Josh Church (co-producer “Trainwreck” and “Step Brothers”) and is executive produced by Eichner and Karl Frankenfield.
Billy Eicher Partner:
Eichner is currently single and lives in Los Angeles. He is openly gay and was in a relationship with Robin Taylor, but they broke up, and Taylor got married. He is a supporter of the LGBTQ community and an active member of social dating apps which comprise dating gay men. A photo of Billy kissing his crush Keith Hernandez went viral, but since then, they have not been heard to be together. Although he has great affection for children, he has no plans of getting married or having children. He said that he has plans for adopting a child.
Billy Eicher Age, Height, Weight:
Billy Eicher’s height in metres is 1.91 m and in feet is 6 feet 3 inches.
Billy Eicher weighs 85 kg or 187 pounds.
Billy Eicher is 44 years old as of now in 2022.
Billy Eicher is a Jew by religion and his nationality is American.
Billy Eicher Awards and Recognitions:
- Billy was nominated for Daytime Emmy Awards in 2013 for outstanding Game Show Host.
- He was nominated for Primitive Emmy Awards in 2016 for outstanding Short-Format Live-Action Entertainment Program.
- He is the winner of the Webby Awards.
- He was also nominated for Dorian Awards as Wilde Wit of the Year and for Primetime Emmy Awards in 2017 for outstanding variety.
Billy Eicher Interesting Facts:
- Billy’s first school production was in fourth grade, and he auditioned by singing “It’s Alright to Cry”. Billy recalls, “Everyone turned around and was like, ‘Whoa, this fat Jewish gay kid can really sing.’”
- Billy Eicher was a bartender at the “Lion King on Broadway” when he was a struggling actor in 2002.
- Eicher is set to star in a gay rom-com produced by Judd Apatow and directed by Nick Stoller. After this news broke, he wrote he was “excited, terrified, completely in shock and proud as hell.”
- Billy Eicher really cares about politics. In 2018, Billy launched “Glam Up the Midterms” as an effort to get millennials to the polls.
- Billy Eicher is vocal in his support for ‘Democrats’, and uses his platform to advocate for the policies he believes in. He’s also pretty outspoken with his opinions about Trump.
- His birth sign is Virgo, he has dark brown hair and his body measurements is 40-36-37. His shoe size isn’t known yet.
- Billy had a lazy eye when he played the role of Craig in “Parks and Recreation” but he seems normal and symmetrical in other roles and in person. He has never talked about his eye and according to his fans, it may be an over-exaggeration for the character, making Crazy Craig even crazier.
We wish that Billy Eichner’s net worth will increase in the coming future as he is a very talented and dedicated actor.