Brad Pitt Net Worth:$300 Million
|Net Worth:||$300 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Dec 18, 1963 (57 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.8 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Television producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Brad Pitt Net Worth is $300 Million or 225 million GBP (Rs. 2200 Crore). Brad Pitt is one of the finest actors and the most famous names in Hollywood .Whenever great action movies are discussed ,very few names pops up, one of this is Brad Pitt.
Brad Pitt is considered as the master of thriller and great action movies. With his great acting skills, Brad Pitt has earned massive respect in film industry, as well as a massive amount of net worth. Let’s have a detailed look over Brad Pitt wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
Brad Pitt Net Worth 2020
Brad Pitt is an American film actor and a producer. The net worth of Mr. Brad Pitt is estimated to be $300 Million . This in Indian currency is approximately 2200 Crore Indian Rupee (i.e. TwoThousand TwoHundred Crore INR). Apart from acting, Brad Pitt is also a great philanthropist when it comes to charity. A large amount of his income is donated to various charity programs.
Mr. Pitt has earned great respect in film industry, as well as a huge amount of net worth.Let’s have a predicted look over Mr. Brad Pitt’s wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 258 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||1915 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary INR||12 Crore +|
|yearly Income INR||150 Crore +|
Brad Pitt PROPERTY HOUSE
Let us now have a look on the assets he possesses:
HOUSE: Brad Pitt Resides in Springfield, Missouri. Brad Pitt bought this luxury home in 2004. Estimated Value of this Real Estate Property is around $11.9 Million.
Brad Pitt Cars:
The Car collection of Brad Pitt is quite Large. Brad Pitt owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Brad Pitt include Ferrari, Mercedes Benz, Range Rover, BMW, Audi and Lamborghini.
Brad Pitt Average movie remuneration:
Approximately, 23 million USD to 25 Million USD.
Investment: Brad Pitt has invested hugely in real estate business and is also a film producer.
|Estimated Net Worth||258 Million USD|
|Annual Income||19 Million USD|
|Personal Investment||130 Million USD|
|Luxury-Cars||03 Million USD|
Sources of Brad Pitt Net Worth:
Brad Pitt is one of the most popular actor in the world of cinema. Apart from acting, Mr. Pitt is also a film producer. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Brad Pitt sir will keep on growing through the years.
Brad Pitt Bio – Movies Career
Brad Pitt was born on 18 December, 1963 Oklahoma, U.S. his full name is William Bradley Pitt. He moved to Los Angeles in the year 1986 with $325 in his pocket and also slept on Melissa Etheridge’s couch.
He did many small, low paying jobs before his acting career took off. Some of the most notable ones include being a dancing mascot for a restaurant, being a pool boy and serving as a chauffeur and drove around strippers.
Pitt first gained recognition as a cowboy hitchhiker in the road film Thelma & Louise (1991). His first main roles in big-budget productions came with the drama films A River Runs Through It (1992) and Legends of the Fall (1994), and the horror film Interview with the Vampire (1994). He gave critically acclaimed performances in the crime thriller Seven (1995) and the science fiction film 12 Monkeys (1995), the latter earning him a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor and an Academy Award nomination.
Pitt starred in Fight Club (1999) and the heist film Ocean’s Eleven (2001), as well as its sequels, Ocean’s Twelve (2004) and Ocean’s Thirteen (2007). His greatest commercial successes have been Ocean’s Eleven (2001), Troy (2004), Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005), World War Z (2013), and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (2019), for which he won a second Golden Globe Award and the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor.
Pitt’s other Academy Award nominated performances were in The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008) and Moneyball (2011). He produced The Departed (2006) and 12 Years a Slave (2013), both of which won the Academy Award for Best Picture, and also The Tree of Life (2011), Moneyball (2011), and The Big Short (2015), all of which were nominated for Best Picture.
He has done work in animation; Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas. King of the Hill and 2010’s animated hit Megamind.
Brad Pitt was named Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine in the year 1995 and 2000. It is said that former US president Barack Obama is his ninth cousin.
He is an ambassador for DATA, an advocacy group that champions debt reduction, fair trade and AIDS relief in Africa.
Pitt is considered as one of the most influential and powerful people in the American entertainment industry. He was named as the world’s most attractive man by various media outlets, and his personal life is the subject of wide publicity.
From 2000 to 2005, he was married to actress Jennifer Aniston, and in 2014 he married actress Angelina Jolie; they legally separated in 2019.
Pitt and Jolie have six children together, three of whom were adopted internationally.
Brad Pitt Movies are:
- Thelma & Louise (1991)
- A River Runs Through It (1992)
- Kalifornia (1993)
- True Romance (1993)
- Interview with the Vampire (1994)
- Legends of the Fall (1994)
- Seven (1995)
- 12 Monkeys (1995)
- Sleepers (1996)
- Seven Years in Tibet (1997)
- Meet Joe Black (1998)
- Fight Club (1999)
- Snatch (2000)
- The Mexican (2001)
- Spy Game (2001)
- Ocean’s Eleven (2001)
- Troy (2004)
- Ocean’s Twelve (2004)
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)
- Babel (2006)
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007)
- Ocean’s Thirteen (2007)
10 unknown interesting facts about Brad Pitt
- His full name is William Bradley Pitt. He is 57 years old and was born on 18th December in 1963.
- He is from Oklahoma, in the United States.
- His parents are William Pitt (head of a trucking firm) and Jane Etta Hillhouse.
- He has two younger siblings; Douglas and Julie.
- Brad has Irish, Scottish, German, Seminole and Cherokee Indian roots.
- He attended Kickapoo High School, where he played sports, debated and musicals.
- He majored in journalism, at the University of Missouri.
- He had multiple jobs including, limousine driver while trying to find acting work,
- Brad once dressed as a giant chicken to advertise, ‘el Pollo Loco’.
- Brad Pitt height is 5’11”.
- Brad’s first uncredited role was in, No Way Out.
- Brad Pitt debut television appearance was in NBC’s, Another World.
Brad Pitt first film role was in The Dark Side of the Moon, in 1988.
He played the infamous vampire, Louis de Pointe du Lac in Interview With The Vampire.
- Brad turned down a role in Apollo 13 to be in Se7en.
- Brad Pitt was engaged to Gwyneth Paltrow, whom he met on the set of Se7en.
- Brad has been banned from visiting China due to his role in Seven Years in Tibet.
- Brad Pitt studied boxing, grappling and taekwondo for his role in Fight Club.
- His first animated role was the lead Sinbad, in the Dreamworks film Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas.
- Brad Pitt was paid $30 million for his role in Ocean’s Eleven.
- Brad tore his Achilles tendon, whilst playing the role of Achilles, in Troy.
- Brad Pitt is a supporter of same-sex marriage.
- His agent set up a blind-date with Jennifer Anniston.
- He fell in love with Angelina Jolie on the set of Mr and Mrs Smith.
- He donated $5 million to rebuild homes in New Orleans, after Hurricane Katrina.
- He owns and plays Taylor guitars.
- Brad Pitt has a Single Engine Land pilot license.
- Gun coach Thell Reed taught him to handle weapons, alongside Val Kilmer, Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe.
- We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Brad Pitt’s life.
With the end, we wish Brad Pitt a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.