Bruce Willis Net Worth: $250 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$250 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Mar 19, 1955|
|Height:||6 ft (1.83 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Television producer, Businessperson, Voice Actor, Singer, Musician, Writer, Composer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
|Last Updated:||([current_date format=’F, Y’])|
Bruce Willis Net Worth is $250 Million in [current_date format=’Y’]. Bruce Willis is one of the most popular actors in Hollywood.
Whenever action movies are considered, Bruce Willis is one of the first names to come to mind.
Bruce Willlis was born on a military base. Bruce is famous for the role of John McClane in the movie “Die Hard” and its sequels .He has appeared in over 60 films.
What is the Net Worth of Bruce Willis?:
The net worth of Bruce Willis is $250 millions. Bruce Willis is an American film actor and a producer. Bruce Willis is also a great philanthropist when it comes to charity.
|Net Worth ([current_date format=’Y’])||$250 Million|
|Monthly Salary||$1 Million|
|yearly Income||$12 Million|
In this article , we will discuss about Bruce Willis, who is considered as the master of thriller/action movies. With his fine acting and dialogue delivery skills, Bruce Willis has earned massive respect and net worth.
How Much is Bruce Willis net worth?:
Bruce Willis net worth is around $250 Million. In case of any movie stars, a lot of earning depends on movie performance, fan following. Bruce Willis is one of the most popular actor in the world of cinema. Bruce Willis is also a film producer and holds different business across the world. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Bruce Willis sir will keep on growing through the years.
Bruce Willis Total Earnings:
The Sixth Sense is by far Bruce’s biggest career paycheck film for Bruce Willis.He took an upfront salary of $14 million plus a good percentage of the gross receipts. In total he ended up earning around $100 million from the movie.
In 1988 Willis earned $5 million for a movie, which is the same as around $10 million today after adjusting inflation. A year later he earned $10 million for “Look Who’s Talking”, which is the same as $20 million today.
Bruce earned another $10 million one year later for the sequel. He was paid $14 million for “The Last Boy Scout” in 1991, $15 million for 1995’s “Die Hard: With a Vengeance”, $16.5 million for 1996’s “Last Man Standing” and $14.8 million for 1998’s “Armageddon”.
Bruce Willis earned around $55 million total in 2000, mainly from two movies “The Kid” and “Unbreakable” ($20 million up front each). Bruce Willis then earned $70 million in 2001 and $46 million in 2002. In a typical year Bruce Willis can easily earn a minimum of $20 million or a minimal amount of work.
Bruce Willis House:
Bruce owns number of valuable properties around the globe. In March 2019 he listed a sprawling estate in Turks and Caicos for $33 million. Around the same time he bought a home in Brentwood, California. A few months prior he listed a home in upstate New York for $13 million and sold a home in Idaho for $5 million.
In April 2018 he sold a New York City penthouse for $18 million. In 2014 he sold his former Beverly Hills mansion for $16.5 million. In 2016, Bruce’s ex-wife Demi listed a NYC penthouse that they bought together in 1990 for a whopping $75 million.
Bruce Willis Resides in Los Angeles, California, U.S. Bruce Willis bought this luxury home in the year 2007. The estimated Value of this Real Estate Property is valued at around $17.6 Million. He also owns different real-estate properties across the world.
Bruce Willis Cars:
The Car collection of Bruce Willis is quite Large. Bruce Willis owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Bruce Willis include Porsche, Mercedes Benz, Alfa Romeo and Bentley.
Bruce Willis Investment:
Bruce Willis has invested heavily in real estate business and is also a film producer.
Bruce Willis Biography:
Bruce Willis was born on 19th March 1955, in California US. His full name is Walter Bruce Willis.
|Date of Birth:||19 March 1955|
|Name||Walter Bruce Willis|
|Height:||6 ft (1.83 m)|
Bruce Willis had done many odd jobs. After high school, Willis took a job as a security guard at the Salem Nuclear Power Plant and also transported work crews at the DuPont Chambers Works factory in Deepwater, New Jersey.
Bruce Willis Movies:
- 1980 The First Deadly Sin
- 1982 The Verdict
- 1987 Blind Date
- 1988 Sunset
- Die Hard
- 1989 In Country
- Look Who’s Talking
- That’s Adequate
- 1990 Die Hard 2
- Look Who’s Talking Too
- The Bonfire of the Vanities
- 1991 Mortal Thoughts
- Hudson Hawk
- Billy Bathgate
- The Last Boy Scout
- 1992 The Player
- Death Becomes Her
- 1993 Loaded Weapon 1
- Striking Distance
- 1994 Color of Night
- Pulp Fiction
- Nobody’s Fool
- 1995 Die Hard with a Vengeance
- Four Rooms
- 1996 Last Man Standing
- Beavis and Butt-Head Do America
- 1997 The Fifth Element
- The Jackal
- 1998 Mercury Rising
- Franky Goes to Hollywood
- The Siege
- 1999 Breakfast of Champions
- The Sixth Sense
- The Story of Us
- 2000 The Whole Nine Yards
- Disney’s The Kid
- 2001 Bandits
- 2002 Hart’s War
- The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course
- Grand Champion
- 2003 Tears of the Sun
- Rugrats Go Wild
- Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle
- 2004 The Whole Ten Yards
- Ocean’s Twelve
- 2005 Hostage
- Sin City
- 2006 Alpha Dog
- 16 Blocks
- Fast Food Nation
- Lucky Number Slevin
- The Hip Hop Project
- 2007 Perfect Stranger
- Grindhouse: Planet Terror
- Nancy Drew
- Live Free or Die Hard
- 2008 What Just Happened
- Assassination of a High School President
- 2009 Surrogates
- 2010 Cop Out
- The Expendables
- 2011 Set Up
- Catch .44
- The Black Mamba
- 2012 Moonrise Kingdom
- Lay the Favorite
- The Expendables 2
- The Cold Light of Day
- Fire with Fire
- 2013 A Good Day to Die Hard
- G.I. Joe: Retaliation
- 2014 Sin City: A Dame to Kill For
- The Prince
- 2015 Vice
- Rock the Kasbah
- 2016 Precious Cargo
- 2017 Once Upon a Time in Venice
- First Kill
- 2018 Acts of Violence
- Death Wish
- Air Strike
- 2019 Glass
- The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part
- Motherless Brooklyn
- 10 Minutes Gone
- Trauma Center
- 2020 Survive the Night
- Hard Kill
- TBA Midnight in the Switchgrass
- Cosmic Sin
- American Siege
Interesting Facts about Bruce Willis:
- Bruce Willis’ influence took the average action movie star and turned him from the typical muscle bound, humorless hero into a vulnerable, wisecracking kick ass who could blow the enemy away and make good jokes before their termination.
- Willis became a superstar overnight with his breakout role on the hit show ‘Moonlighting’ and his memorable, career-making role as John McClane in the summer movie blockbuster ‘Die Hard.’
- Willis mother was German and his father was an American soldier who met his mom while stationed in West Germany. Bruce was born in the West German town of Idar-Oberstein in 1955. Bruce came to America only when he was around two-years-old when his father left the military and brought his family back with him to New Jersey.
- Willis had a hard time with the act of speaking due to a severe stutter he struggled with until the age of 9. According to an interview he gave to Reader’s Digest, he noticed his stutter was gone. “When I stepped off the stage, I started stuttering again” Willis said. “And I went, ‘This is a miracle. I’ve got to investigate this more.'”
- He sported military fatigues and spiked hair to his ‘Moonlighting‘ audition. ABC executives didn’t think Willis was right for the part, let alone a leading man based on his bizarre outfit: “A spiky-punk hairdo, combat fatigues and an earring,” according to Newsweek. Still, the show’s creator, Glenn Gordon Caron, saw something brash and dashing in the young actor and had him do a screen test with the show’s leading lady Cybill Shepherd. The two had great screen chemistry and Willis eventually won the part.
‘The Return of Bruno,’ Willis’ 1987 soul album released on the venerable Motown label. The album — which was boosted by back-up from R&B legends like The Temptations and Ruth Pointer from The Pointer Sisters — was a moderate success thanks to Willis’ cover of the soul classic ‘Respect Yourself.’ Willis released one more album, ‘If It Don’t Kill You, It Just Makes You Stronger,’ in 1989 before refocusing his career back to acting.
- The TV super stardom that ‘Moonlighting’ brought earned Willis a shot at a movie career with ‘Die Hard.’ the famous “table scene” in which McClane kills one of the baddies by shooting from underneath a long table was so loud and close to Willis’ ears that he lost two-thirds of his hearing in his left ear.
- ‘Die Hard’ launched Willis’ movie career but it was films like ‘Armageddon’ and ‘The Fifth Element’ that turned him into one of the world’s biggest action stars.
- Following ‘Armageddon,’ Willis was offered the chance to appear in a video game as the main character’s sidekick, a third-person sci-fi shoot ’em up called ‘Apocalypse’ on the Sony PlayStation.
The success of ‘Moonlighting’ helped Willis score a lucrative spokesperson gig with Seagrams.
- Bruce Willis had his own cartoon
- Willis found another way to expand the “Bruno” franchise with the 1996 animated series ‘Bruno the Kid.’ The actor provided the voice for the title character, a small kid with a receding hairline who lived a double life as an ordinary 11-year-old and a secret agent working for a government agency. Willis also sang the show’s theme song (naturally), adding another notch to his short-lived music career.
- Bruce Willis’s famous marriage to fellow superstar Demi Moore added to Hollywood’s long list of power couples .Moore and Willis were married in Las Vegas by Little Richard who became a religious minister later in his career, shortly after the death of his mother.
- Willis has been an political supporter of Republican presidential candidates such as George W. Bush. He actually put two bounties on enemy combatants Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden for their capture.
- Bruce Willis was diagnosed with aphasia in march 2022. Bruce Willis family announced his retirement from acting for the same reason.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.