Chumlee Russel Net Worth: $5 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$5 Million (approx.)|
|Salary:||$25 Thousand Per Episode|
|Date of Birth:||Sep 8, 1982|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Chumlee Russell net worth is around $5 million. Сhumlее іѕ а fаmоuѕ ТV реrѕоnаlіtу, јоurnаlіѕt ,асtor, businessman. Сhumlее саmе іn thе lіmеlіght whеn hе арреаrеd оn ‘Раwn Ѕtаrѕ,’ whісh wаѕ а ТV ѕhоw thаt tаlkеd аbоut buѕіnеѕѕ.
Chumlee Salary is $25 Thousand Per Episode in 2022. For every episode of Pawn Stars that airs, Chumlee gets a salary of $25,000.
Chumlee net worth ([current_date format=’Y’]):
Chumlee Russell net worth is around $5 million. Chumlee Russell is famous for his starring on the History Channel show “Pawn Stars.”
In 2019, Chumlee sold his Las Vegas home for $1.375 million. Located about five miles off the Las Vegas Strip, the two-acre property has a 6,200-square-foot home, a guesthouse, and an entertainer’s backyard with a rock-lined swimming pool. It also included the “Chum Chum Room,” which came complete with a stripper’s pole. Chumlee paid $1.1 million for the party house in 2012.
Chumlee Car Collection:
Chumlee owns a Maserati, Rolls-Royce Phantom, Range Rover, Cadillac Escalade, and a 1964 Impala SS. Chumlee also has 1986 Buick Regal, which he customized with hydraulic lifts on the front and back.
|Rеаl Nаmе:||Аuѕtіn Lее Ruѕѕеll|
|Віrth Dаtе:||8 Ѕерtеmbеr 1982|
|Віrth Рlасе:||Неndеrѕоn, Nеvаdа, Unіtеd Ѕtаtеѕ|
|Маrіtаl Ѕtаtuѕ:||Іn а rеlаtіоnѕhір|
|(Nаmе):||Yеѕ (Оlіvіа Rаdеmаnn)|
|Рrоfеѕѕіоn:||Асtоr, Вuѕіnеѕѕmаn аnd Rеаlіtу Теlеvіѕіоn Реrѕоnаlіtу|
|Nеt Wоrth:||$5.5 mіllіоn|
Chumlee Russell was born on September 8, 1982, in Henderson, Nevada. Austin earned the nickname “Chumlee” when he was 12-years-old after his father compared him one day to the walrus “Chumley” on the cartoon “Tennessee Tuxedo” because of his large face and prominent chin. So,the name stuck. Chumlee age is 40 years.
Austin ѕееmеd tо like thаt nісknаmе ѕіnсе hе uѕеѕ іt іn hіѕ саrееr. Duе tо hіѕ wеіght, Chumlee орtеd tо lіvе а hеаlthіеr lіfе іn 2013 thrоugh сhаngіng hіѕ dіеt аnd ехеrсіѕіng mоrе, whеrе hе lоѕt оvеr 34 kіlоѕ.
Chumlee has two siblings, a brother named Sage and a sister named Terra. One of Chumlee childhood best friends was Corey Harrison, son of Rick Harrison and grandson of Richard Harrison.
Richard and Rick Harrison founded the Las Vegas-based Gold and Silver Pawn Shop in 1989 which is located just a few minutes off the Las Vegas strip.
Chumlee started working at Gold and Silver when he was 21 years old. The pawnshop gained its first level of fame after being featured on the Comedy Central television show “Insomniac with Dave Attell.”
After that episode aired, Rick Harrison pitched a full-fledged series to dozens of production companies and networks until finally, The History Channel bought it. “Pawn Stars” debuted in 2009 when Austin had been working there for five years.
Chumlee works behind the counter of the pawnshop and is known for his comic foibles. The show follows the goings-on at the Las Vegas-based 24-hour Gold & Silver Pawn Shop.
Chumlee famously was able to talk a local Maserati shop into selling him a $100,000 car for only $85,000 proving his skills as a haggler. “Pawn Stars” is currently the most popular show on The History Channel.
Chumlee became breakout cast member as well as a fan favorite on “Pawn Stars.” Chumlee started his own company selling novelty items that he designed. Chumlee’s sales of his merchandise are bigger than other stars of “Pawn Stars” due to his popularity with the show’s fans.
Chumlee sold half of his stake in his company to Rick Harrison so that the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop could sell his novelty items more efficiently.
Chumlee opened Chumlee’s Candy on the Boulevard in 2017. It is located across the street from the Gold and Silver Pawn Shop in Las Vegas. His brother Sage Russell runs the day to day operation of the candy store.
“Pawn Stars” continues its run on History Channel.
Chumlee Legal Issues:
On March 9, 2016, Chumlee’s home was raided during an investigation into sexual assault allegations. Police found crystal meth, marijuana, Xanax, and multiple firearms. Chumlee was arrested. He was released on bond the next day.
However, on May 23, 2016, Chumlee was charged with 20 felony counts of drug and weapons charges. Chumlee pleaded guilty to a felony weapons charge, unlawful possession of a firearm, and a gross misdemeanor of attempted drug possession in exchange for three years of probation and counseling.
Chumlee is married to Olivia Russell. They were friends for a while before dating. The couple officially got engaged in May 2018. In August 2019, they got married. Now, no one really knows where Olivia is.
In July 2020, fans noticed that all pictures of her had been scrubbed from Chumlee’s Instagram account. She was going to the University of California, Santa Barbara while Chumlee lives in Las Vegas and films “Pawn Stars.” He posted on his social media that it was hard living apart but the sacrifices would be worth it.
In the meantime, Chumlee recently started filming season 17 of “Pawn Stars.” Technically, the network cannot film due to COVID-19 restrictions, so the Harrisons and Chumlee are taking matters into their own hands.
Fun facts about Chumlee:
- Pawn Stars” is the one of the most-watched reality show in North America.
- The guys can’t actually work the counter anymore because of privacy laws. Since they’ve become celebrities, people are constantly taking pictures of them, compromising the privacy of whoever’s at the pawn counter. “Now I’ll meet a guy in the hallway,” said Corey.
3. PBS did a documentary on Rick and the shop in 2001. “I’ve always been a media whore,” Rick said, laughing. When business spiked after the special aired, Rick started to shop the idea of a TV show around.
Chumlee interesting facts:
- Chumlee has a special interest in vintage pinball machines
- Chumlee is also an avid shoe collector with more than 200 pairs in his closet.
- He also enjoys sports, video games, skateboarding, and the Pokémon Trading Card Game.
- Chumlee is a fan of punk rock and rap music.
- Chumlee favorite TV shows are “Boardwalk Empire,” “Sons of Anarchy,” and “Breaking Bad.”
- Chumlee lost 110 pounds. He was inspired to make a major change due to his dad’s death from pancreatic cancer at 54.
In March 2020, Chumlee was rushed to Valley Hospital in Las Vegas after suffering severe abdominal pain and trouble breathing. He tested negative for Covid-19.
- Rick has always been a serial entrepreneur. At one point, he even bought a Quizno’s franchise that Corey and Chumlee ran together.
- “Pawn Stars” was originally set to be called “Pawning History,” until someone at the production company threw out its current name.
- “Pawn Stars” has become an international phenomenon, airing in many countries around the world, from Singapore to Serbia.
- In Germany, the show is called “Die Drei vom Pfandhaus” (“The Three of the Pawnshop”).
- Chumlee doesn’t miss “Boardwalk Empire,” “Sons of Anarchy” or “Breaking Bad.” Rick, on the other hand, would rather be reading. “Television is so mind-numbing to me,” he said.
- Jon Bon Jovi once requested to meet the guys.
- Since the show debuted, Rick gets shooed away from a lot of garage sales and swap meets because people are worried about his shrewd negotiating skills.