Daniel Radcliffe Net Worth: $120 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$120 Million (approx.)|
|Salary:||$15 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Jul 23, 1989|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)|
Daniel Radcliffe Net Worth is $120 Million. Daniel Radcliffe is one of the most popular actor in Hollywood.
What is Daniel Radcliffe Net Worth?:
Daniel Radcliffe net worth is around $120 million in 2023. Daniel Radcliffe is also a great philanthrophist when it comes to charity.
A percentage of his income is donated to various charity programmes. Radcliffe has earned massive respect in film industry, as well as a massive amount of net worth.
Let’s have a detailed look at Daniel Radcliffe net worth, income ,salary, house, cars ,wealth etc which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
How much is Daniel Radcliffe Worth?
Daniel Radcliffe net worth is around $120 million.
|Net Worth||$120 Million|
|Annual Earnings||$4 Million|
|Luxury Cars||$2 Million|
Daniel Radcliffe Income:
Daniel Radcliffe is one of the most popular actor in the world of cinema. Apart from acting, Mr. Radcliffe is also a stage performer and holds different business across the world. We can easily conclude that Daniel Radcliffe is one of the highest net worth Actor in the world. Daniel Radcliffe Net Worth has been kept increasing since many months .
Daniel Radcliffe Salary:
Daniel Radcliffe was born and raised in London,made his acting debut at age of 10 in BBC One’s television film David Copperfield (1999).
Daniel Radcliffe made his cinematic debut in The Tailor of Panama (2001). Daniel Radcliffe starred in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone in the same year .
Over the next 10 years, Daniel Radcliffe essayed the lead role in seven sequels, culminating with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2 (2011). During this period, Daniel Radcliffe became one of the highest-paid actors in the world, gained worldwide fame, popularity, and critical acclaim, and received many accolades for his performances in the series.
Daniel Radcliffe harry potter salary:
According to various online sources, Daniel Radcliffe earned $1 million for the first film, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone,” $3 million for the second, “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets,” and $6 million for the third, “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.” After the huge success of these first 3 films made it apparent that a bona fide franchise had been born, Daniel Radcliffe saw a boost to his salary.
For the next two films, “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire” and “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix,” Radcliffe earned $14 million apiece. Daniel Radcliffe then earned $24 million for “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.” The studio opted to split the last book, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” into two movies, for which Daniel Radcliffe took home about $50 million in total.
Daniel Radcliffe House:
Daniel Radcliffe has a home in the West Village of Lower Manhattan in New York City. Estimated Value of this Real Estate Property is around 9.6 Million USD.
Daniel Radcliffe Cars:
The Car collection of Daniel Radcliffe is Quite Large. Daniel Radcliffe owns many best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Daniel Radcliffe include Porsche, BMW, Bentley and Aston Martin.
Investment: Daniel Radcliffe has invested heavily in real estate business and is also actor and writer.
Daniel Radcliffe Biography:
|Born||Daniel Jacob Radcliffe|
23 July 1989 (age 33)
|Other names||Jacob Gershon (pen name)|
|Partner(s)||Erin Darke (2012–present)|
Daniel Radcliffe was born on 23rd July 1989 in England. His full name is Daniel Jacob Radcliffe.
Daniel Radcliffe was educated at different independent schools for boys: Redcliffe School, a day school in Chelsea’s Redcliffe Square, Sussex House School, a day school in Chelsea’s Cadogan Square, and the City of London School, a day school on the North Bank of the River Thames in London’s financial district (known as the City of London).
Attending classes became difficult for Daniel Radcliffe after the release of the first Harry Potter film, with some fellow pupils becoming hostile, though he says it was people just trying to “have a crack at the kid that plays Harry Potter” rather than jealousy.
Daniel Radcliffe published several poems in November 2007 under the pen name Jacob Gershon – a combination of his middle name and the Jewish version of his mother’s maiden name Gresham – in Rubbish, an underground fashion magazine.
His first role was that of the young David in ‘David Copperfield’, a television film released in 1999. The first instalment of Harry Potter released only in 2001.
Daniel Radcliffe is a big fan of Sachin Tendulkar. He once waited in line for his autograph fora Lords test. Finally, Sachin obliged without looking up to see who it was.
Daniel himself has a personal favourite in the HP series – The third book, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. He is a big philanthropist, having donated to causes like HIV, youth rehabilitation, etc.
How tall is Daniel Radcliffe?
Daniel Radcliffe height is 5 ft 4 in. Daniel Radcliffe height in meters is 1.65 m ( 165 Centimeters)
Daniel Radcliffe Interesting facts:
- His full name is Daniel Jacob Radcliffe. He is 31 years old and born on 23rd July 1989.
- Most people Know him after the Harry Potter movies were released, THAT wasn’t his first appearance on the screen.
- He played the young David Copperfield at the age of 10 in the BBC’s adaptation of David Copperfield.
- He got the role after his mother sent in a Polaroid photograph of her son to the BBC.
- His first big movie was The Tailor of Panama, in which he played Mark Pendel.
His age was 11 years old when he was cast in Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone – the first Harry Potter movie to be created.
- Daniel Radcliffe broke more than 80 wands while filming the Harry Potter movies because he used them as drumsticks!
- Radcliffe played Harry Potter for ten years, before finishing in 2011 with the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.
- During his later years on the Harry Potter sets , he was nicknamed Harry Puffer as a result of his smoking habit.
- He is known for losing his cigarette lighters, and regularly asking his fans if he can borrow one.
His parents almost denied him to take on the role since they thought it might be too big a commitment for him.
He came to know about the harry potter role while he was at home in the bath.
- Both J. K. Rowling and Chris Columbus stated that Radcliffe was their first choice for the part.
- In a bid to convince Radcliffe’s parents to let him take the part, Warner Bros. agreed to a contract where filming would be in the United Kingdom only. This meant he didn’t have to travel to Los Angeles.
- David Heyman, producer of the Harry Potter movies, met Daniel and his father Alan at a play. Heyman thought Radcliffe would be perfect for the part and invited him to audition.
- Radcliffe favorite of the Harry Potter books is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- Daniel proved himself to be an extremely reliable cast member, and only took two days off in all the ten years of filming.
he found a best friend in one of the costume department staff who was 41 years old with two children
- Daniel Radcliffe thinks he has addictive personality, and has said that he almost developed an alcohol addiction in 2009.
- In interviews, he mentioned how he would sometimes turn up for work half-drunk.
- He suffers from Dyspraxia, a condition which affects coordination and movement.
- In the Broadway production of Equus, Daniel Radcliffe appeared nude and says he doesn’t have a problem with it at all.
- Daniel Radcliffe height is 5’5 tall
When he first read the Harry Potter books, he didn’t like them; however, he finished reading them all after being offered the title role.
- A lock of his hair was auctioned off during the 2003 Comic Relief show, and the highest bid was £751 (roughly $1000).
- Daniel Radcliffe also has a talent for poetry. His has published some work under the name Jacob Gershon.
- He wrote a few short stories over the years and said he would consider writing a play.
He is not interested in writing a full novel.
- He is a huge supporter of The Trevor Project, a charitable organization which helps prevent the suicide of LGBTQ teens and young people.
- At the age of 14, Daniel Radcliffe portrait was drawn by artist Stuart Pearson Wright. The artwork was displayed in the National Portrait Gallery in London.
- He has never stories about himself in the news, and avoids reading reviews of his movies or plays.
- He doesn’t enjoy when his female fans cry as it makes him feel uncomfortable.
He starred in the movie Swiss Army Man in 2016 and promoted it by traveling around New York and Los Angeles with his mannequin .
The producers of the Harry Potter movies wanted Daniel Radcliffe to wear colored contact lenses to make his eyes green. However, he suffered a reaction whenever he put them in, which led to J. K. Rowling telling the producers that green eyes were not necessary.
- After the filming of the movies, Radcliffe kept two pairs of his famous round-rimmed glasses. These were apparently his favorite prop from the entire series.
- When he was young, he wanted to be a professional cricket player and play for England.
- Daniel Radcliffe is very self-critical and doesn’t like to watch himself on screen. He has said that he criticizes his appearance, among other things.
When he first heard Justin Bieber singing, he believed it was a woman rather than a young boy.
- In 2013, Radcliffe won the WhatsOnStage award for Best Actor in a Play after playing the lead role in The Cripple of Inishmaan.
- When he started acting the Harry Potter movies, he was taken out of school and given private tuition by tutors on set.
- His favorite TV show is The Simpsons, and he once had a voice-over part for a parody character of Edward Cullen.
- Daniel Radcliffe is a well-known supporter of the Labour Party.
- Radcliffe identifies as Jewish. However, he has become an atheist.
- Radcliffe received $110,000 for the first movie.
Although he has starred in many movies which relate to the supernatural, including the 2012 film The Woman in Black, Radcliffe is not a believer in ghosts or mythical creatures and said he has never seen one.
- On his 21st birthday, Radcliffe went to Moscow to visit the apartment of Mikhail Bulgakov, the author of one of his favorite books, The Master and Margarita.
- Daniel Radcliffe said that one of his favorite foods is sushi, and he also enjoys chocolate frogs and all types of candy!
Daniel Raadcliffe FAQ:
How much is daniel radcliffe worth?
How tall is Daniel Radcliffe?
How much was daniel radcliffe paid for harry potter?
How old is dan radcliffe?
Disclaimer :The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.