Dhanush Net Worth:$20 million (Rs 150 Crores)
|Birth Date||28 July 1983|
|Birth Place||Theni Allinagaram|
|Wife||Aishwarya R. Dhanush (m. 2004)|
|Net Worth in 2022||Rs 150 Crores|
It was 2011 and the song “Why this Kolaveri Di” was released on YouTube. The song became a rage among the youth and became an instant hit, and Dhanush became an overnight sensation. Even now – “Why this Kolaveri Di’ is said very frequently and a lot of memes are based on this dialogue.
Although Dhanush had cemented his position as an actor in the Tamil Film Industry already, but the song made him an overnight star. In this article, we will be discussing about Dhanush, his career, his cars, his net worth.
Dhanush Net Worth 2022:
The net worth of Dhanush is estimated to be around $20 million which is roughly equivalent to Rs. 150 Crores. As per Forbes, his annual earnings for the year 2019 was of Rs. 31.75 Crores.
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 20 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||150 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||12 Crore +|
Dhanush Net Worth 2021:
The net worth of Dhanush is estimated to be around $18 million which is roughly equivalent to Rs. 135 Crores. As per Forbes, his annual earnings for the year 2019 was of Rs. 31.75 Crores.
The richest people don’t have any dependency to rely upon. Dhanush has personal investments, and his vision for environment is increasing very rapidly. He is one of the best actors that we have in the present time.
He shares a huge fan following across India and around the world and always manages to deliver something new and interesting to his audience.
His earnings depends on the fees receivable from movies, brand endorsements and also from his stage shows. Also, he owns his own movie production company Wunderbar Films in Chennai. As per media reports, Dhanush charges Rs. 7 Crores to Rs. 10 Crores per movie. His production company has produced 19 movies which have earned good returns.
Venkatesh Prabhu Kasthoori Raja or simply Dhanush (which is his stage name) was born on 28th July, 1982 in Theni, Tamil Nadu. He is an actor, singer, lyricist, director and screen writer. He has won 3 National Awards, he has also won the Film fare Award, also 7 Film fare Awards South and even 9 Vijay Awards.
Dhanush started his career in 2002 with film Thulluva dhoIlamai. The movie was praised by audiences and critics alike. But it was 2003 released Kadhal Kondein which won him accolades and is considered to be his first breakthrough performance.
He made his Bollywood debut in 2013 with Anand L Rai’s Raanjhanaa starring alongside Sonam Kapoor.
The movie became super hit and Dhanush was praised for his performance even in Bollywood. He made his directorial debut with the movie Power Paandi
Dhanush House, Cars:
CARS: His collection of cars includes Rolls Royce Ghost worth approx. Rs. 6 Crores, Audi A8 worth Rs. 1.25 Crores and even the marvelous Ford Mustang worth Rs. 75 Lacs.
HOUSE: He also owns a bungalow in Chennai which is valued around Rs. 20 Crores.
Dhanush Awards and Recognition:
- National Award for Best Actor in 2010 for Aadukalam.
- Film fare Award for Best Debutant Actor (Male) in 2013 for Raanjhanaa.
- Vijay Award for Best Entertainer of the year in 2017 for Pa Paandi.
- Film fare Award South for Best Actor in 2018 for Vada Chennai.
- He was ranked 64th by Forbes India in its Celebrity 100 list.
fun facts about Dhanush:
- Dhanush’s father Kasthuri Raja is a very well known director and producer.
- He is the son in law of superstar Rajnikanth.
- Dhanush wanted to become a chef. He became an actor because of his brother.
- His song Why this Kolaveri Di became the first Indian music video to cross 100 million views on YouTube.
- After entering the South Indian film industry at the age of 16, Dhanush decided to change his real name Venkatesh Prabhu Kasthuri Raja to Dhanush.
- Dhanush never even dreamt of becoming an actor.
- Dhanush wanted to become a chef and pursue hotel management instead.
- Dhanush elder brother, Selvaraghavan and his father,asked him to give it a shot in the industry
- Dhanush made a blockbuster entry in Bollywood with the superhit film, Raanjhanaa.
- He impressed everyone over with his natural acting in Raanjhanaa and in Shamitabh also he was appreciated
- Despite being the son of famous director, Kasthuri Raja, the son-in-law of megastar, Rajinikant, and achieving success in the South film industry, Dhanush is humble and down-to-earth.
- Dhanush is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva
- Dhanush, who is married to Superstar Rajinikanth’s eldest daughter Aishwarya Rajinikanth
- Dhanush named his two sons Yatra (pilgrimage) and Linga (synonymous with Shiv Lingam).
- Dhanush wrote ‘Kolaveri Di’ power-packed song’s lyrics within 6 minutes and to top it the rough version was recorded in 35 minutes only.
- Dhanush is also inclined towards producing Tamil films and is an incredible singer as well. He also owns a production house Wunderbar Films and it’s jointly managed by his wife Aishwarya R. Dhanush.
- Dhanush was in love with a girl when he was 16 years old, but unfortunately, she dumped the actor after he flunked his class 12 exams.
- In 2011, Dhanush bagged the title of being India’s ‘Hottest Vegetarian Celebrity’
- Dhanush became the Brand Ambassador of PETA. Dhanush is one of the few stars who have managed to bag the title of being the hottest vegetarian celebrities.
- Dhanush is inclined towards music. Dhanush writes and sings Tamil songs.
Dhanush Frequently Asked Questions
What is the net worth of Dhanush?
Dhanush’s total net worth is around $20 Million (Rs.150 Crores).
What is the age of Dhanush?
Currently Dhanush is 36 years old (28 July 1983).
What is the Height of Dhanush?
The Height of Dhanush is 1.68 M (5′ 5”).
What is the name of Dhanush’s Wife?
Dhanush Wife name is Aishwarya R. Dhanush (m. 2004).
What is the Salary of Dhanush?
Dhanush earns an estimated salary of Rs.12 crore Per Year.
How much Dhanush Charge per Movie?
Dhanush Charge Around 7 to 8 Crore Per Movie.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.