Emraan Hashmi Net Worth: $14 Million (Rs 105 Crores)
|Age||43 years old ()|
|Official Insta Handle|
|Birth Date||24 March 1979|
|Spouse:||Parveen Shahani (m. 2006)|
|Net Worth||105 Crores INR|
|Annual Salary||Rs 3-5 Crores|
There are very few actors in the country who have such a huge fan base as that of Emraan Hashmi . Emraan is the megastar of Hindi cinema that enjoys his stardom by entertaining fans the way they like it
Emraan is an actor-producer of Bollywood Film Industry. With each of his film creating a new record Emraan is among the highest paid actors across the globe.
Here, we will discuss about Emraan Hashmi ’s Movies, his business, his extra ordinary stardom and most importantly the remuneration he earns from movies, brand endorsements and also his net worth. Emraan’s recent movies were not only a hit, but they also collected a massive amount at box-office.
In the year 2004 his movie “Murder” went on to become one of the highest grossing Bollywood movies. Being an actor-producer, apart from movie remuneration, he also gets share in the profit of the films. Emraan is always on the top spot when comes to sharing and charity and social work. Mr. Hashmi is also in the top spot when it comes to paying tax, he is one of the highest tax payers in the country.
After coming to the movies, Imran changed his name from Emraan to Farhan, but after the film Murder, he once again named himself Emraan. The film Murder brought the biggest change in his life, which was well appreciated by the people,
After which he became known as Serial Kiser. In 2006, Awarapan was his first film in which he had no kissing scene. Imran’s film may or may not be a hit, but the songs of each of his films become superhit before the film’s release
Emraan Hashmi Net Worth [current_date format=’Y’]:
Emraan Hashmi Net Worth is estimated to be $14 Million (Rs 105 Crore). The major part of his earning comes from brand endorsement and Movies. Imran comes across actors whose names do not figure in controversies.
He loves spending time with his family and especially with his son, he tries to give time to his son and be a part of his childhood. Emraan Hashmi is the most recognised actor in other countries as well and thus with his success of films, the net worth can increase by 40% in coming three years. Mr Emraan has won various film-Fare awards for his films as the best-actor
Emraan Hashmi was currently trending for his new film ‘Chehre’. In this film, Imran was seen with Amitabh Bachchan for the first time
|Net Worth ()||$ 14 Million|
|Net Worth In Rupees||105 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||12 Crore +|
Emraan Hashmi House:
Emraan lives in a lavish luxurious house in Mumbai. The estimated value of this real estate property is 16 Crore INR. He also owns several real-estate properties in the country.
Emraan Hashmi Cars:
Emraan owns a few luxury cars which includes brand like Rolls Royce, a Lamborghini etc.
Emraan Hashmi salary:
Emraan Hashmi charges Rs 5-6 Crore per movie plus a share in the profit. He charges Rs. 2 Crore for brand endorsements.
Emraan Hashmi income:
Let us have a look at the facts about Emraan Hashmi income for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
|2019||Rs. 19 Crore|
|2018||Rs. 11 Crore|
|2017||Rs. 17 Crore|
|2016||Rs. 15 Crore|
Emraan Hashmi income Sources:
Emraan Hashmi is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Apart from acting, Emraan is also a film producer, Stage performer and reality TV show Host. He has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Emraan sir will keep on growing through the years.
Emraan Hashmi Biography:
Emraan was born on 24th March 1979 in the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra. Through his successful career, Hashmi has received 3 Filmfare Award nominations and established himself as the most popular and highest-paid actor of Hindi cinema.
He got married in 2006 with his girlfriend Parveen Sahani and they have a son Ayan Hashmi. The worst phase in Imran’s life came when he came to know that his 4-year-old son has cancer, after which he also had written a book called The Kiss of Life, in this book during his son’s treatment.
The entire journey of has been told. Imran told that he does not like watching movies since childhood. Imran does not like to party and meet people more.
Interesting Facts about Emraan Hashmi:
- On the fourth season of Koffee with Karan, Hashmi revealed how his wife, Parveen reacted to his intimate scenes in Murder. Parveen dug her nails in Emraan’s arms with anxiety and by the time the film ended, the actor had several marks on his wrist.
- Emraan Hashmi started his career as an assistant director of Vikram Bhatt’s Raaz in the year 2002.
- Emraan made his acting debut with Vikram Bhatt’s Footpath. Before Footpath,
- Emraan Hashmi had auditioned for Yeh Zindagi ka Safar opposite Ameesha Patel in 2001. But the makers did not feel that he fit the description.
- Emraan was expectedly distraught when his 4-year-old kid was diagnosed with a malignant tumour in his kidney. Hashmi took his son abroad for the surgery and chemotherapy process.
- During that period, Emraan had cancelled all his shooting schedules to be with his son. After almost six months of pain, the little Hashmi is all hale and hearty.
- He is not very fond of taking selfies but does it on and off sometime to kill time
Waiting for the elevator. Taking too damn long , take the stairs or take another senseless selfie ?☑️alright then
- he also had written a book called The Kiss of Life, in this book during his son’s treatment.
- It is also a record that all the songs of all his movies have always been successful and made almost half the money as the movie did in terms of revenue.
- As per Emraan Hashmi’s interview in Koffee with Karan, Emraan said he hadn’t watched many Bollywood movies when he was growing up, and that didn’t change even after he joined showbiz. He’s glad, he added, he doesn’t watch Hindi films, as that made his films more individualistic.
- Emraan Hashmi likes to buy new and luxurious cars and bikes.
- When asked about his best and worst onscreen kiss on Karan Johar’s show, Emraan picked Murder 2 co-starring Jacqueline Fernandez because of its simplicity. His worst kiss was with Mallika Sherawat in Murder.
- Emraan changed his name to Farhan Hashmi but later, the actor went back to his original name, Emraan Hashmi.
- Emraan Hashmi was an assistant director for the film Raaz, which featured Bipasha Basu and Dino Morea. And later, we saw Emraan Hashmi in the next two films of the same franchise.
- Emraan who is born to a Muslim father and a Catholic mother, is called as Emmi by his loved ones.
- Emraan was about to make his debut in Bollywood in 2001 with film Yeh Zindagi Ka Safar, but was rejected by the makers, as they didn’t feel that he was fit for the character.
- Despite delivering best performances in films like Once Upon A Time In Mumbai and Shanghai, Emraan is popular as Serial Kisser of Bollywood.
Finally we wish Emraan Hashmi a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!
Disclaimer:The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.