Facts about Aishwarya Rai
- Aishwarya Rai initially wanted to be an architect. Ultimately, modelling happened for her .
- Aishwarya Rai famous Pepsi ad co-starring Aamir Khan was shot in a single night during the Mumbai riots in 1992-93.
- It is said that when President George W Bush visited India, he had invited Aishwarya for a lunch, but she was unable to attend.
- Aishwarya Rai featured in her first commercial ad for Camlin Pencils, when she was in 9th standard
- Tulips at the Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands has been named after Aishwarya Rai.
- Initially , before the release of the film Mohabbatein, Aishwarya was meant to be a guest appearance. However, after the film released, the fact she was in the film became so popular that the filmmakers decided to give her a regular character.
- Karan Johar had approached Aishwarya to play the role of Tina in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. However the actress could not do it since her dates were blocked by her movie Jeans.
- While she won the Miss World contest, the evening’s host Richard Steinmetz had asked her out but she politely refused.
- Among all her co-stars, Rajinikant is Ash’s favourite. She recalls working with him as the best experience ever.
- The secret of her beauty is that she consumes lesser food. Aishwarya loves reading books on history whenever she gets time. After her lunch, she usually has the habit of nibbling at fruits.
- She has the habit of collecting all news articles which are written on her
- Aishwaryawas the first Indian to ever visit the Oprah Winfrey show
- Aishwarya is said to be an excellent cook, loves to take the effort of doing it herself for Abhishek.
- As a token of his love for her, Abhishek however ditched the designer diamonds and instead gifted Aishwarya with the very same ring that he used during the shoot of Guru.
She is supporter of anti women violence movement . She had posted
This International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women, ✨StandUp against street Harassment with #LOrealParis and hollaback. Learn more about the 5D’s methodology on standup-india.com and get trained now
- There are more than 17000 websites dedicated to Aishwarya Rai. As per imdb, her official website is www.AishwaryaWorld.com.