facts about Kylie Jenner
Kylie Jenner is one of the most famous celebrity in the world. The media personality is quite open when it comes to her life as she often documents it on Instagram and her other social media handles. However, there is yet some lesser-known facts about her that one would not know of. Here is a look at a few lesser-known facts about Kylie Jenner
- Being the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner family, Kylie is just a shinning start with huge fan following and keeping her fans entertained by her posts on her life while thrilling her fans with big surprises.
- She has starred in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians since 2007 and is the founder and owner of cosmetic company, Kylie Cosmetics.
- Jenner founded beauty company Kylie Cosmetics in 2015 and became the youngest self-made billionaire ever in 2019, That’s younger than Mark Zuckerburg Facebook CEO who was 23 hit the billionaire mark
- Jenner owned 100% of Kylie Cosmetics, valued at $900 million. Within 7 months, she agreed to sell Coty Inc. a major stake, valuing the company at $1.2 billion.
- In less than two-and-a-half hours, Jenner makes what it takes the full-time median US worker a year to earn — $48,328.
- For Kylie, having sisters is the best.
- Kylie has been bullied her whole life right from high school and till date on social media.
- Kylie has never been to a school prom.
- Kylie Jenner was homeschooled. She along with sister Kendall Jenner used to have home school session where a tutor would personally teach them. Thus Kendall and Kylie Jenner completed their education from their Calabasas residence itself. The home school session began in 2012 and wrapped up in 2015, according to various media reports.
- Over the years the sisters have also gone on to write a novel titled Rebels: City of Indra and Time of the Twins.
- Kylie Jenner was named as the youngest billionaire in 2019 by Forbes magazine. This was achieved due to her brand Kylie Cosmetics crossing over $900 million in value. This made Kylie cross the $1 billion mark, making her the youngest Billionaire in the world at the age of 21.
- According to the same news websites , Kylie Jenner mentioned that she would turn to cosmetology if it weren’t for her life as a media celebrity. Thus, Kylie Jenner over the years has been invested in her cosmetic business which has helped her grow professionally in time.
- Kylie Jenner makes more than 1M dollars per day which is 20 times more than what the average American makes in a year.
- Kylie personally does not like wearing heavy make-up. She is known for her cosmetic range and is also a prominent personality when it comes to trends in make-up and fashion. However, Kylie Jenner has maintained the fact that she personally does not like wearing make-up and thus likes to stay free from it
- She has a custom handbag room for her designer bags.
- She hates Chocolate Cake but loves Chocolate.
- Kylie had her daughter, Stormi, and never showed anything on her social profiles until she was born.
- Kylie Jenner has been open about Lady Gaga being her role model for years. The media personality is a huge fan of the actor-singer and often praises her. According to various reports, Kylie Jenner met Lady Gaga when she was 18.
- Her middle name is Kristen after her mum Kris Jenner
Lesser known facts about Kylie Jenner
During the time, Lady Gaga complimented Kylie Jenner for her amazing social media life and her prospect of being one of the best beauty influencers.
- Her first house was a 1.2M dollar mansion that she bought at 17.
- Kylie has a $35m house and owns about 5 houses.
- Kylie has quite a big scar on her thigh.
- She Stalks Her Exes On Social Media.