Govinda Net Worth:$18 Million (Rs 140 Crores )
|Age:||58 years (2022)|
|Official Insta Handle|
|Birth Date:||21 December 1963|
|Wife:||Sunita Ahuja (m. 1987)|
|Net Worth in 2022:||133 Crore INR|
|Annual Salary:||Rs 5 to 8 Crore|
Govinda net worth is estimated to be Rs 140 Crores. There are very few actors in the country who have such a huge fan base as that of Govinda. Govind Ahuja is the megastar of Hindi cinema that enjoys his stardom by entertaining fans the way they like it.
Govinda is an actor-producer of the Bollywood Film Industry. With each of his film creating a new record, Govinda is among the highest paid actors across the globe.
Here, we will discuss Govinda’s Movies, his business, his extra ordinary stardom, and most importantly the remuneration he earns from movies, brand endorsements, and also his net worth. Govinda’s recent movies were not only a hit, but they also collected a massive amount at the box-office.
In the year 1995 his movie “Coolie No. 1” went on to become one of the biggest grossing Bollywood movies. Govinda is always on the top spot when comes to sharing and charity and social work.
Govinda Net Worth 2022:
Govinda net worth is estimated to be $18 Million USD, which in Indian currency is Rs 140 Crores. The major part of his income comes from brand endorsement and Movies. Govinda comes across actors whose names do not figure in controversies.
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 18 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||133 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||10 to 12 Crore +|
He loves spending time with his family and especially with his son, he tries to give time to his son and be a part of his childhood.
Govinda is the most recognized actor in other countries as well and thus with his success of films, the net worth can increase by 30% in the coming three years. Mr. Govinda has won various film-Fare awards for his films as the best-actor.
House: Govinda lives in a lavish luxurious house in Mumbai. The estimated value of this real estate property is 16 Crore INR. Govinda owns two other properties in Mumbai, a bungalow in Ruia Park, Juhu and another one at Madh Island. He also owns several real-estate properties in the country.
Govinda Car collection:
Govinda owns a few luxury cars which includes brand like Mitsubishi Lancer, Ford Endeavor and Maruti Zen. etc.
Govinda Movies Fee/ Salary:
Average Movie Fees: Govinda charges Rs 5-6 Crore per movie plus a share in the profit. Govinda charges Rs 2 Crore for brand endorsement.
Let us have a look at the facts about Govinda ’s Approx Annual INCOME for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
|2021||Rs. 10 Crore|
|2020||Rs. 9 Crore|
|2019||Rs. 12 Crore|
|2018||Rs. 11 Crore|
|2017||Rs. 10 Crore|
How rich is Govinda?
Govinda Net Worth is around Rs 125 crores. In case of any celebrities, a lot of earning depends on fan following. Govinda is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Apart from acting, Govinda is also a film producer, Stage performer and reality TV show Host. He has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Govinda sir will keep on growing through the years.
Govinda was born on 21 December 1963 in the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra. Through his successful career, Govinda has received 12 Filmfare Award nominations and established himself as the most popular and highest-paid actor of Hindi cinema.
His father is former actor Arun Kumar and her mother is singer-actress Nirmala Devi. He was born into a Punjabi-Sindhi family. Arun is particularly famous for his film Mehboob Khan’s film Aurat (1940).
Govind Movies Career
In the 1980s, Govinda did a lot of family, drama, action and romance films. In the 80s, he made his mark in Bollywood as an action hero and then in the 90s he made his mark as a comedian. At a time when his films were constantly getting failures, he made a comeback with Amitabh Bachchan and gave a superhit film.
In the upcoming Dashko, he played the role of NCC cadet in the 1992 film Shola and Shabnam, in which he worked with Divya Bharti . Govinda has also played the role of hero in many comedy films, mainly film Aankhe (1993), Raja Babu (1994), Coolie no. 1 (1995), Hero no. 1 (1997) and Hasina Maan Jaanegi (1999).
Hasina Maan Jaane, opposite Karishma Kapoor, won the Filmfare Best Comedian Award and the Filmfare Special Award for Sajan Chale Sasural. After this, Govinda also played a double role in many films, which mainly include Jaan Se Pyara (1992), Aankhe (1993), Bade Miyan Chhote Miyan (1998), and Anari No. 1 (1999) is included.
Govinda Movies- Awards
In his lifetime Filmy Career, Govinda has received 12 Filmfare Awards nominations, a Special Filmfare Award and a Filmfare Award for Best Comedian and four G Cine Awards. Along with this, Govinda has also been a member of Parliament House from 2004 to 2009. Govinda ‘s first film appeared in 1986 and till now he has done almost 165 Hindi films. He was ranked tenth on the BBC News Online poll’s list of the most voted voters.
Interesting facts about Govinda:
- Govind Arun Ahuja was born in Virar, Maharashtra.
- He grew up in the slums of Mumbai and saved money to go to the movies.
- At the age of 15, he was rejected by Rajshri Studios upon several trials to get a part.
- Govinda is fondly referred as Chi Chi, which means little finger.
- Few people know that he is trained for Indian classical dance.
- In 1999, Govinda was voted the world’s tenth-greatest star of stage or screen in a BBC News Online poll.
- Govinda idolises Mehboob khan and has photograph of him framed at his house.
- Govinda is also known for his playback singing, lending his vocals in films like Shola Aur Shabnam, Haseena Maan Jaayegi and Aankhen.
- He loves spending time with his family and especially with his daughter
- Govinda famously dated actresses Neelam Kothari and Rani Mukherjee.
- Govinda has also been a member of Parliament House from 2004 to 2009.
- His father is former actor Arun Kumar and her mother is singer-actress Nirmala Devi.
- He shares a complicated relationship with Salman Khan. On one hand, Salman Khan helped Govinda in financial crisis. On the other hand, the actor was pissed on Salman khan for launching Sonakshi Sinha over her daughter Narmada.
- Govinda was the original choice for Sunny Deol’s role in ‘Gadar’
- Govinda Considered Kaadar Khan as his guru and lovingly called him Ustaaad