Harrison Ford Net Worth:$300 Million
|Net Worth:||$300 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Jul 13, 1942 (78 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft (1.85 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Pilot, Carpentry|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Harrison Ford Net Worth is $300 Million (Approx. 2000 Crore INR). Mr. Harrison Ford is a worldwide known face for his world class acting in the film industry. Harrison Ford is an actor, philanthropist and a nature lover born in the year 1942 in the month of July. Mr. Ford resides in Chicago, U.S
Here, we will discuss about Mr. Ford’s life, various organizations promoted by him, his investments and most obviously the richest man’s wealth and net worth. Mr. Ford is a Film actor, producer and philanthropist.
Ford started his acting career in the year 1966 and until today, he is one of the fine actors in the film industry. He got his fame from his character in the movie Star Wars Triology (1977-1983). He is also best known for his role as Indiana Jones in the Indiana Jones film franchise.
Harrison Ford Net Worth 2021:$300 Million
It is because of his acting skills, he is one of the richest actors and has earned a hefty amount of money throughout his career in films and other works. Coming to his net worth, the current net worth of Mr. Ford is estimated to be roughly around $300 Million (Rs. 2000 Crore) , which in Indian rupees is equal to be Two thousand Crores INR.
His major source of money comes as a professional actor and a film producer. Apart from being one of the richest individual in the film industry, he also tops the chart when it comes to charity and social causes; he is also a nature lover and has done various campaigns for saving the environment.
Mr. Ford earned a hefty amount of 10000 US dollars from a minor role back in 1966 and 30000 US dollars for each of his TV Shows.
|Net Worth (2020)||$ 300 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs.2000 Crore|
|Monthly Income And Salary||13 Crore +|
|yearly Income||160 Crore +|
|Wife||Mary Marquardt (m. 1964; div. 1979)|
Melissa Mathison(m. 1983; div. 2004)
Calista Flockhart(m. 2010)
Harrison Ford House :
House: Mr. Ford resides with his family in Jackson, WY, with his wife Calista Flockhart and has donated almost half as a nature reserve. In September 2011, Ford and his long-time lady love, wife spent 12.65 Mn US dollars on a brand new 13767 square foot mansion in Mandeville Canyon area of Los Angeles.
In 1983, Harrison paid $1 million for a large home in LA’s Brentwood neighborhood. He soldthe gated 3/4-acre estate in 2012 for $8.2 million. Property records show that he still owns at least three other homes in LA. These slightly more modest properties are either investments or occupied by family members.
In 2001, Harrison spent $5.3 million own a penthouse in the Flatiron District which he listed in 2010 for $16 million, but ultimately pulled from the market. In Wyoming he owns an 800 acre ranch along the Snake River near the town of Jackson.
Mr. Harrison Ford plane collection, Car Collection, Collectibles and Hobbies:
Harrison Ford Plane :
- Vintage Waco Taper wing open-top plane
- DHC -2 Beaver plane
- Belle 407 helicopter
- Aviat A-1B Husky plane, etc
Harrison Ford Car :
- Vintage Jaguar XK140
- Austin Healy 3000
- Mercedes E-Class wagon
- Mercedes SL convertible
- Tesla model S, etc
- African Rainforest Conservancy
- Barbara Davis Centre for Childhood Diabetes
- Conservation International
- O. Wilson Biodiversity Foundation
- Earth wise
Harrison Ford films and TV shows are as follows:
- Raiders of the lost ark
- Blade Runner
- Star war series
- The Fugitive
- Indiana Jones Series
- Air Force One
- Clear and Present Danger
- The call of the wild
Ford gained worldwide popularity for his starring role as Han Solo in the epic space opera film Star Wars (1977), reprising the role in four sequels over the course of the next 42 years.
He is also widely known for his portrayal of Indiana Jones in the titular film franchise, beginning with the action-adventure film Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981), and for playing other characters in different franchises, most notably Rick Deckard in the dystopian science fiction films Blade Runner (1982) and Blade Runner 2049 (2017) and the Tom Clancy character Jack Ryan in the spy thriller films Patriot Games (1992) and Clear and Present Danger (1994).
His career spans six decades and includes collaborations with some of the most acclaimed and influential filmmakers of all time such as George Lucas, Francis Ford Coppola, Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott, Peter Weir, Roman Polanski and Mike Nichols.
Ford has also portrayed heroic characters in other films such as the thrillers Witness (1985), The Fugitive (1993), and Air Force One (1997), as well as the historical sports drama 42 (2013). Harrison played morally ambiguous and darker characters in films such as the coming-of-age comedy drama American Graffiti (1973), the conspiracy thriller The Conversation (1974), the survival drama The Mosquito Coast (1986), the legal drama Presumed Innocent (1990), and the supernatural suspense thriller What Lies Beneath (2000).
Ford has also appeared in several romantic comedies and dramas throughout his career, including Heroes (1977), Working Girl (1988), Sabrina (1995), Six Days, Seven Nights (1998), Random Hearts (1999), Morning Glory (2010), and The Age of Adaline (2015).
interesting facts about Harrison Ford
Following are some of the most interesting facts about Mr. Ford:
- Harrison Ford was a carpenter and even after becoming a multi – millionaire, he still does some of his work by himself.
- He knows how to fly. He also is a flying instructor for his children.
- Harrison Ford married thrice and has five children.
- Ford had never signed any contract for his film Star Wars.
One of the richest man doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, still Mr. Ford has personal investments, and his vision for environment is increasing very rapidly. His various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job.
- Harrison Ford holds the rank of Life Scout in the Boy Scouts of America.
- In Empire’s 1997 ‘The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time’ list, Ford took the number 1 spot.
- In 1998, Ford was ranked the Sexiest Man Alive.
- Kevin Costner was originally set to appear in Air Force One, Ford replaced him.
- When he divorced from his ex-wife Melissa Mathison it was reported to be the fourth most expensive celebrity divorce, costing Ford approximately $85 million.
- His wife Mathison was responsible for the screenplay E.T.
- There is a silent screen actor who shares the exact same name as Harrison Ford.
- He built his own white ranch house.
- Ford has been the star in four out of 10 of the biggest blockbusters ever produced.
- Although we would all love it to be Han Solo, Ford has frequently confessed that Indian Jones is his most favorite character and the one he is the proudest of.
- Ford usually goes by the name Harrison J. Ford when being accredited in order to not be confused with the silent screen actor.
Ford almost appeared in Jurassic Park. He turned down the role of Dr. Alan Grant, that role subsequently then went to Sam Neill.
- He has turned down other major movies such as Proof of Life, The Perfect Storm and The Patriot
- There is a ant species named after Ford in recognition of the conservation work he has carried out over the years.
- His friendship with Billy Dee Williams, Lando Calrissian is world famous. The two are in fact very good friends.
- Ford has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, which is right in front of the Kodak Theatre.
During the entire Star Wars trilogy Ford supposedly never signed any contracts.
Despite everything that we know about the man. Ford is well known for being extremely private. He goes above and beyond in keeping his private life private and is rarely seen by the press unless and untill he absolutely has to be.
Considering his current performance and annual growth of his films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.