Harrison Ford Net Worth: $300 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$300 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Jul 13, 1942|
|Height:||6 ft (1.85 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Pilot, Carpentry|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Harrison Ford Net Worth is around $300 Million. Harrison Ford is a famous actor well known across the globe. Harrison Ford is an actor, philanthropist.
Harrison was born in July 1942. Ford resides in Chicago, U.S. Harrison Ford started his acting career in the year 1966 and active until today.
Harrison Ford got world fame from his character in the movie Star Wars Triology (1977-1983). Harrison Ford is also best known for his role as Indiana Jones in the Indiana Jones film franchise.
Harrison Ford Net Worth [current_date format=’Y’]:
Harrison Ford net worth is around $300 Million in 2022. Harrison Ford has earned a huge amount of money throughout his career in films and other works.
|Net Worth ()||$ 300 Million (approx.)|
|Monthly Salary||$1-2 Million (approx.)|
|yearly Earnings||$20 Million (approx.)|
|Wife||Mary Marquardt (m. 1964; div. 1979)
Melissa Mathison(m. 1983; div. 2004)
Calista Flockhart(m. 2010)
Harrison Ford major source of earnings comes from being a professional actor and a film producer. Harrison is also a nature lover and has done various campaigns for saving the environment.
Harrison Ford earned good amount of $10000 dollars from a minor role back in 1966 and $30000 dollars for each of his TV Shows.
What is Harrison Ford’s net worth?
Harrison Ford worth is around $300 Million dollars.
Harrison Ford House:
Harrison Ford lives with his family in Jackson, WY, with his wife Calista Flockhart and has donated almost half as a nature reserve. In 2011, H arrison Fordand his long-time lady love, wife spent $12.65 Million on a brand new 13767 square foot mansion in Mandeville Canyon area of Los Angeles.
In 1983, Harrison Ford paid $1 million for a large home in LA’s Brentwood neighborhood. They sold the gated 3/4-acre estate in 2012 for $8.2 million. Property records show that Harrison Ford still owns at least three other homes in LA. These slightly more modest properties are either investments or occupied by family members.
In the year 2001, Harrison Ford spent $5.3 million own a penthouse in the Flatiron District which he listed in 2010 for $16 million, but ultimately pulled from the market. In Wyoming he owns an 800 acre ranch along the Snake River near the town of Jackson.
Harrison Ford plane collection, Car Collection, Collectibles and Hobbies are mentioned below:
Harrison Ford Plane :
- Vintage Waco Taper wing open-top plane
- DHC -2 Beaver plane
- Belle 407 helicopter
- Aviat A-1B Husky plane, etc
Harrison Ford Car Collection:
- Vintage Jaguar XK140
- Austin Healy 3000
- Mercedes E-Class wagon
- Mercedes SL convertible
- Tesla model S, etc
Harrison Ford Charities:
- African Rainforest Conservancy
- Barbara Davis Centre for Childhood Diabetes
- Conservation International
- O. Wilson Biodiversity Foundation
- Earth wise
Harrison Ford movies:
- Raiders of the lost ark
- Blade Runner
- Star war series
- The Fugitive
- Indiana Jones Series
- Air Force One
- Clear and Present Danger
- The call of the wild
Harrison Ford gained major popularity for his starring role as Han Solo in the epic space opera film Star Wars (1977), playing the role in four sequels over the course of the next 42 years.
Harrison Ford is also widely popular for his portrayal of Indiana Jones in the titular film franchise, beginning with the action-adventure film Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981), and for playing other characters in different franchises, most notably Rick Deckard in the dystopian science fiction films Blade Runner (1982) and Blade Runner 2049 (2017) and the Tom Clancy character Jack Ryan in the spy thriller films Patriot Games (1992) and Clear and Present Danger (1994).
Harrison Ford career spans six decades and has collaborations with some of the most acclaimed and influential filmmakers of all time such as George Lucas, Francis Ford Coppola, Steven Spielberg, Ridley Scott, Peter Weir, Roman Polanski and Mike Nichols.
Harrison Ford has also portrayed heroic characters in other films such as the thrillers Witness (1985), The Fugitive (1993), and Air Force One (1997), as well as the historical sports drama 42 (2013).
Harrison Ford played morally ambiguous and darker characters in films such as the coming-of-age comedy drama American Graffiti (1973), the conspiracy thriller The Conversation (1974), the survival drama The Mosquito Coast (1986), the legal drama Presumed Innocent (1990), and the supernatural suspense thriller What Lies Beneath (2000).
Harrison Ford has also appeared in several romantic comedies and dramas throughout his career, including Heroes (1977), Working Girl (1988), Sabrina (1995), Six Days, Seven Nights (1998), Random Hearts (1999), Morning Glory (2010), and The Age of Adaline (2015).
Harrison Ford Wife:
Harrison Ford has been married 3 times, and has four biological children and one adopted child.
Ford was first married to Mary Marquardt from 1964 until their divorce in 1979. They had two sons, chef and restaurateur Benjamin (born 1966) and clothier Willard (born 1969).
Benjamin co-owns Ford’s Filling Station, a gastropub with locations at L.A. Live in Los Angel and Terminal 5 in Los Angeles International Airport. Willard is the owner of Strong Sports Gym, and was co-owner of the Kim Sing Theaterand owner of the Ludwig Clothing company.
Harrison Ford second marriage was to screenwriter Melissa Mathison from March 1983 until their separation in 2000and finalized divorce in 2004.
They had a son, actor and musician Malcolm (born 1987), and a daughter, actress Georgia (born 1990). Mathison died in 2015.
Harrison Fordbegan dating actress Calista Flockhart after they met at the 2002 Golden Globe Awards. They are the parents of Liam (born 2001), the son she adopted before meeting Ford.
He proposed to Flockhart over Valentine’s Day weekend in 2009.They married on June 15, 2010, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, where Ford was filming Cowboys & Aliens.
Harrison Ford Interesting Facts:
- Harrison Ford was a carpenter and even after becoming a multi – millionaire, he still does some of his work by himself.
- Harrison Ford knows how to fly. Harrison Ford also is a flying instructor for his children.
- Harrison Ford married thrice and has five children.
- Harrison Ford had never signed any contract for his film Star Wars.
- Ford holds the rank of Life Scout in the Boy Scouts of America.
- In Empire’s 1997 ‘The Top 100 Movie Stars of All Time’ list, Harrison Ford took the number 1 spot.
- In 1998, Harrison Ford was ranked the Sexiest Man Alive.
- Kevin Costner was originally set to act in Air Force One, Harrison Ford replaced him.
- When Harrison Ford divorced from his ex-wife Melissa Mathison, it was reported to be the fourth most expensive celebrity divorce, costing Ford approximately $85 million.
- Harrison Ford wife Mathison was responsible for the screenplay E.T.
- There is a silent screen actor who shares the exact same name as Harrison Ford.
- Harrison Ford built his own white ranch house.
- Harrison Ford has been the star in four out of 10 of the biggest blockbusters ever produced.
- Harrison Ford has frequently confessed that Indian Jones is his most favorite character and the one he is the proudest of.
- Harrison Ford usually goes by the name Harrison J. Ford when being accredited in order to not be confused with the silent screen actor.
- Harrison Ford almost appeared in Jurassic Park. He turned down the role of Dr. Alan Grant, that role subsequently then went to Sam Neill.
- Harrison Ford has turned down other major movies such as Proof of Life, The Perfect Storm and The Patriot
- There is a ant species named after Ford in recognition of the conservation work he has carried out over the years.
- Harrison Ford friendship with Billy Dee Williams, Lando Carissin is world famous. The two are in fact very good friends.
- Ford has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, which is right in front of the Kodak Theatre.
- During the entire Star Wars trilogy, Harrison Ford never signed any contracts.
Harrison Ford is well known for being quiet private individual. He does everything in his hand to keep his private life private and is rarely seen by the press unless and until he absolutely has to be.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from multiple websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of facts and figures.