Facts about Vidya Balan you did not know
Vidya Balan was born in Chembur (Mumbai) in a Tamilian family. From a very young age she was aspired to make a career in film, her inspiration been Shabana Azmi and Madhuri Dixit
- At the age of 16, she was starred in Ekta Kapoor show ‘Hum Paanch’ as Radhika.
- Despite being Tamilian, Vidya Balan is fond of Bengali speaking people, even Siddharth Roy Kapur is one such. That fact is that Siddharth can speak a little bit Bengali language and that’s what makes him a perfect man in Vidya’s life.
- When Vidya struggled for 3 years in her career, it was her family support and faith that something good will happen, helped her survive.
- Vidya was highly praised for her 2 movies ‘The Dirty Pictures’ and ‘Kahaani’. The two such movies brought out the real actor in Vidya. Her dialogue “Filmein sirf teen cheezo ke wajah se chalti hai … entertainment, entertainment, entertainment … aur main entertainment hoon” made her famous on silver screen in 2011.
- Vidya desires to play the legendary actor, Charlie Chaplin on screen. She loved Sridevi as a Charlie Chaplin in ‘Mr India’ and she would love to attempt Charlie Chaplin too.
- HER Film #NATKHAT is in the RACE FOR THE #OSCARS2021 after a 2020 filled with prestigious international film festivals
- She also featured in Ads like Big Bazaar, Dabur, Toshiba, Ranka Jewellers. She did 90 ads shoots back to back, but her mother wasn’t quite fond of the idea of her daughter working in this industry. She has also done a photo shoot for Filmfare magazine.
- Vidya loves to be around people, she believes that her personality has been changing when she is with optimistic and positive people. She enjoys been part of a company, as she observe lot things from people. Whenever she thinks, she has encounter negative people, she just gets out of the situation.
- She was trolled for a healthy size, while shooting for a Malyalam movie and as well as ‘The Dirty Picture’ as she looked fat. Following, she reportedly did water therapy as someone told her that it is a quick way to lose weight and than she started drinking 10 litres water daily.
- The Total Net Worth of Vidya Balan is Estimated to Rs 134 Crore.
- Vidya Balan was married to UTV CEO Siddharth Roy Kapoor on 14 December 2012.
- Vidya Balan Height is 1.63 M