Jason Statham Net Worth is $90 Million in 2021
|Net Worth:||$90 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Jul 26, 1967 (53 years )|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Model, Martial Artist, Film Producer, Voice Actor, Diver|
Jason Statham Net Worth is 90 million USD (Approx. Rs 650 Crore ). Everyone loves big screen pop-corn masala entertainers . And most movie goers love the people that make look real all those crazy stunts? The star who does it is Jason Statham.
Jason Statham has been at the front and center in various big action movies released during the period 2000 to 2020, known for doing his stunts all by himself, although he has been criticized for starring in similar kind of movies most of the times.
In this article, we will be discussing about Jason Statham, his career, his movies , his estate and his net worth.
Jason Statham Wife
- Jason Statham Wife : Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
Jason Statham was born on 26th July 1967 in Shirebrook, Derbyshire. He attended local grammar school and he also started practicing martial arts, kung fu, kick boxing and karate at a very young age.
He also loved diving and hence he used to practice diving daily. With this we can make out, why he loves performing stunts and why he chooses to do even the dangerous stunts by himself.
Jason Statham Net Worth 2020
It is estimated that the net worth of Jason Statham is around $ 90 million (Rs 650 Crores Indian Rupee). But some sources say it could be as high as $ 500 million. He gets paid around $ 10 million to $ 15 million per movie. His movies have generated over $ 1.5 billion in ticket sales, making him one of the Hollywood’s most bankable star so far.
Jason Statham Cars :
His car collection includes Aston Martin DBS Flyer worth $ 3,05,000, Ferrari F 12 Berlinetta worth $ 3,27,000, Audi S8 worth $1,17,000 and various other premium cars.
Jason Statham Property House :
Recently, he sold his 3355 square feet Malibu mansion for $ 18.5 million which he had bought for $ 10.625 million a few years back.
Jason Statham Movies Career
Jason Statham was also a member of Britain’s National Swimming Squad for twelve years. He has also competed for England at the 1990 Commonwealth Games. He has been ranked 12th in the world as a platform driver.
Jason Statham started his career in media by modeling for various big brands such as Tommy Hilfiger, Levis and French Connection. He started his film career in 1998 with Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels directed by Guy Ritchie. Jason Statham was the Transporter series which made him an action star.
he has starred in movies which include, The Expendables series, The Fast and Furious series and its spin off Hobbs and Shaw ( the highest grossing movies at the box office in 2019), The Meg. His upcoming movie includes Cash Truck which is expected to release next year. We are definitely very excited for all his movies.
Ritchie cast him to play the role of “Bacon” in his 1998 crime comedy thriller Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. The movie was well received by both critics and audiences, and helped put Statham in the public eye. For his role in the film he was paid £5,000 ($6,937).
Statham’s second collaboration with Ritchie came in the 2000 film Snatch, playing the role of “Turkish”. Cast alongside popular actors Brad Pitt, Dennis Farina, and Benicio del Toro, the movie earned more than $80 million in box-office revenue. For his role in Snatch, he was paid £15,000 ($20,760), 3 times the amount of his first film. Statham was able to break into Hollywood and appeared in two movies in 2001: the science fiction action horror film Ghosts of Mars and the science fiction martial arts action film The One.
In 2002 Statham was cast as the lead role of driver Frank Martin in the action movie The Transporter, written by Luc Besson. He has studied Wing Chun kung fu, karate, and kickboxing The film had two sequels, Transporter 2 (2005) and Transporter 3 (2008). He also played supporting roles in Mean Machine (2002), The Italian Job (2003), and Cellular (2004) in which he played the lead villain.
In 2005, Statham was once again cast by Ritchie to star in his new project, Revolver, which was a critical and box office failure. He played a dramatic role in the independent film London in 2006.
In 2006 itself he played the lead role in the action film Crank. Statham was asked to promote Crank during the 2006 San Diego Comic-Con Convention In 2008, Statham starred in the British crime thriller The Bank Job and Death Race, a remake of Death Race 2000 (1975)
He has also featured in music videos and as provided voice over for video games.
Sources of Mr. Jason Statham’s Net Worth:
The rich man doesn’t need any sources to rely upon; still Jason has personal investments and a very good career. Considering his current performance and annual growth of his films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about his net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
Unknown interesting facts Jason Statham
- He is known for his roles in the Guy Ritchie crime films Revolver, Snatch, and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
- He has also appeared in films such as The Italian Job, The Transporter, Death Race, Crank, The Bank Job, War, The Expendables, The Expendables 2, and Fast & Furious 6.
He usually performs his own stage combat and stunts.
- He is noted for being factory model as an antihero.
- He trained to become a professional diver and finished twelfth place at the 1992 World Championship.
- Jason was a member of Britain’s National Diving Squad for twelve years.
- Statham has starred in three film series, The Transporter, Crank and The Expendables.
He was close childhood friends with famous football player and actor, Vinnie Jones.
- Jason is also well trained in mixed martial arts and is an expert in kickboxing.
- Jason was in a band with his brother and dad. He took on the role of the drummer, with his brother on guitar and his dad providing vocals.
- Jason used to be a professional diver representing Britain.
- He loves to play pranks on people.
- He failed his driving test three times. The son of a street seller, Statham picked up some bad habits whilst driving around with his father.
- He visited a real prison to prepare for one role. He was a male model. After being spotted at a diving event, Statham was recruited as a male model.
- He had a close save with death making The Expendables 3. In a serious stroke of bad luck, the brakes on the truck failed, sending it plummeting off the cliff into the sea below.
- Fortunately, Statham used his super-hero strength and was able to break free of the rapidly sinking truck.
- He was kicked out of the Playboy mansion. He’s a big hit with the ladies.
- He started dating British model Kelly Brook when she was just 18, and even popped the question before the pair split in 2004.
- Statham is currently in a relationship with his now fiancé supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whitely.
He became a first-time father at the age of 49.Their son, Jack Oscar, was born in June 2017.
He’s made appearances in several music videos.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.