Jeffree Star Net Worth:$250 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$250 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Nov 15, 1986|
|Height:||6 ft (1.85 m)|
|Profession:||Singer, Singer-songwriter, Model, Makeup Artist, Fashion designer, Actor, Musician|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Jeffree Star net worth is $250 million. Jeffree Star is a famous model, fashion designer, DJ, singer-songwriter, and makeup artist.
Jeffree Star Net Worth 2022:
Jeffree Star net worth is $230 million. Apart from being one of the highest-paid YouTube stars on the planet, Jeffree Star also owns a cosmetic business called Jeffree Star Cosmetics that is the source of the majority of his fortune today. Jeffree Star is known for his striking hair color that is frequently hot pink, and many tattoos.
How much is Jeffree Star Worth?:
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics empire grosses $100m+ per year
- Jeffree Star Earns $15 – 20 million per year
- Majority of Jeffree Star earnings come from Jeffree Star Cosmetics
- Jeffree Star Paid $14.6 million for a Hidden Hills mansion in December 2019
- Jeffree Star Owns 70-acre Wyoming ranch
- Jeffree Star Once turned down a $500m buyout offer from L’Oreal
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Business:
Jeffree founded his cosmetics company in 2014 from his life savings earned from his music and makeup career up to that point. Jeffree Starlater said that he was nearly bankrupt at the time and felt his music career was dead in the water when he launched the company.
Jeffree Star was one of the early makeup personalities to use YouTube to promote his brand and himself. Jeffree’s early YouTube uploads were mostly related to his music, but Jeffree Star soon shifted to promoting Jeffree Star Cosmetics. His following grew quickly due to friendships with celebrities like Kat Von D.
Jeffree Star YouTube following has grown beyond 15 million, with more than 1.7 billion video views.
His first release was a collection of velour liquid lipsticks. All 30,000 units sold out within minutes of launch. He followed up with a line of lip scrubs, highlighter palettes and eye-shadow pallets. He then released a line of accessories and clothing including makeup bags and mirrors.
In 2018 the first mall-based store in the US began carrying Jeffree’s line, but the majority of his sales today came from direct fulfillment from his own warehouse in Los Angeles.
Jeffree Star Success:
In a 2018 interview with YouTuber Shane Dawson, Jeffree claimed that his makeup empire’s annual gross revenue is on a higher side of $100 million.It couldn’t be confirmed since the company is private, but based on Jeffree’s house and car collection, the company is doing quiet well!
Today Jeffree Star has investments in marijuana, real estate and merchandising. He owns the shipping and fulfillment center used by Jeffree Star Cosmetics and other drop shipment companies.
In 2019, Jeffree and Shane collaborated to launch a line of eye-shadow and liquid lipsticks. In an October 2019 YouTube video, Jeffree claimed that if the sell-out of the eye-shadow, they would earn $35 million, with $10 million going to Shane. With re-orders, the numbers would eventually grow even higher.
In 2018, Jeffree made $18 million from his various business ventures. This was enough to make Jeffree Star the 5th highest-paid YouTube Star on the planet.
In 2019, Jeffree Star earned $17 million, which was enough to make him the 4th-highest YouTuber on the platform. In 2020 Jeffree Star earned $15 million, which made him the 10th highest-paid YouTube star on the planet.
Jeffree Star House:
Jeffree Starwas in a relationship with social media personality/model Nathan Schwandt from 2015 to January 2020. For many years they lived in in an enormous mansion in Calabasas, California with five dogs.
Jeffree Star purchased the 10-bedroom, 15-bathroom house in 2016 for $3.62 million then poured millions into renovations and upgrades. The 7,000 square-foot home sites on a nearly 30,000 square-foot lot with panoramic views of mountains and valleys. Jeffree Star sold this house in November 2020 for $3.4 million.
In December 2019 Jeffree Star spent $14.6 million on a new home in Hidden Hills, California. The property, which sits on just under 3-acres, has 8 bedrooms and 13 bathrooms in 25,000 square-feet of living space.
Jeffree Star Car:
Jeffree Star has good collection car that has featured Bentleys, Aston Martins, Lamborghinis and Ferraris. He reportedly owns over a dozen luxury vehicles.
Jeffree Star Biography:
Jeffree Star was born as Jeffrey Lynn Steininger Jr. in Orange County, California on November 15, 1985. Tragically, his father, Jeffrey Steininger Sr, committed suicide when he was 6 years old.
He was raised by his mother Marra Shubyann Lindstrom Steininger, who was a model. When he was young, Jeffree would experiment with his mom’s makeup.
Jeffree actually began wearing makeup to school every day in junior high. After graduating from high school he moved to Hollywood to pursue a modeling and makeup career. He also maintained an interest in music.
When Jeffree Star first arrived in Hollywood he worked at several makeup counters while booking side-gigs at weddings and fashion shoots.
Over time Jeffree Star started meeting celebrities for his makeup skills. He also developed a following on social media, MySpace in particular, where he posted makeup tips and songs. He eventually developed one of the largest early MySpace followings with photos posts getting tens of thousands of comments.
Jeffree Star was MySpace’s most connected profile personality by 2006. He also gained notoriety as one of the most popular unsigned artists on MySpace. His songs also regularly topped MySpace Music’s Independent Artists charts.
Jeffree Star Music Career:
Jeffree Star debut album “Beauty Killer” was released on Popsicle records in 2009. The album debuted and peaked at #2 on the Top Heatseekers chart and peaked at #122 on the Billboard 200. It hit #22 on the US Independent Albums chart. It also made the top 10 of the US Dance/Electronic Albums.
As of this writing, it’s Jeffree Star only studio album, though he also released four extended plays, and five music videos. His 2008 EP “Cupcakes Taste Like Violence” also cracked the top 10 on several charts.
Jeffree Star worked with Kesha and Nicki Minaj and in 2010 signed a record deal with Akon’s Konvict Muzik for a second album which was never produced. Jeffree Star would later claim that personality clashes with Akon are the reason he walked away from the record deal and the music industry in general.
Jeffree Star Controversies:
Jeffree Star is known for being involved in a number of high-profile feuds with other celebrities. Jeffree Star continually feuds with fellow makeup tycoon Kylie Jenner, frequently degrading her products as low-quality, derivative and copycat. Jeffree Star has also feuded with Kylie’s sister Kim Kardashian, fellow YouTuber James Charles and former close friend Kat Von D. The feuds seem to only make Jeffree more popular.
Jeffrey Star Fun facts:
- His real name is Jeffrey Lynn Steininger Jr.
- Jeffree was born in Orange County, California.
- As a child, Star regularly experimented with his mother’s makeup and convinced her to let him wear it to school when he was in junior high.
- STAR moved to Los Angeles following his graduation from high school, supporting himself with various makeup, modeling, and music jobs.
- Jeffrey used popular social networking website Myspace to further both his music as well as fashion design career.
- His Myspace photoshoots would frequently get over 50,000 comments when posted.
- Star’s music career as an electronica and pop vocalist began when he befriended Peaches’ drummer Samantha Maloney, who encouraged him to make music.
- He released his first and only studio album Beauty Killer in 2009, which peaked at number 7 on the US Billboard Top Electronic Albums chart.
- In 2014, Star founded his e-commerce makeup brand, Jeffree Star Cosmetics, using his savings.
- His first cosmetics release was a collection of velour liquid lipsticks, which were followed by highlighter palettes, lip scrubs, eyeshadow palettes, clothing, and accessories, such as mirrors and make up bags.
- Jeffrey lives in Calabasas, California with his boyfriend, Nathan Schwandt and their beautiful dogs.
- Jeffrey has more than 10 million subscribers on Youtube.
- People go crazy when he appears in different events.
- He has a passion for fast cars and we think he loves the color pink very much!
Jeffree Star net worth Summary:
Jeffrey Star net worth is of $230 million. Jeffree Star is one of the highest-paid YouTube stars on the planet, earning at $15-20 million per year. The vast majority of his net worth is attributable to the value of Jeffree Star Cosmetics, as well as ownership interests in various real estate properties and startup businesses.