Jennifer Aniston Net Worth: $300 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$300 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Feb 11, 1969|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.64 m)|
|John Aniston Dad||John Aniston|
|Profession:||Actor, Film director, Voice Actor, Film Producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Jennifer Aniston Net Worth is $300 Millions. Jennifer Aniston is a model, actor, television personality, producer. Jennifer Aniston gained worldwide fame for portraying the character Rachel Green in the television sitcom Friends.
Jennifer Aniston is among the highest net worth and popular actress across the globe.
Jennifer Aniston has been a household name since 1994. That was the year when she got her break in Hollywood by getting the role of Rachel on the hit TV series, Friends.
When Jennifer moved out of of that role, Jennifer continued to excel in her acting career, starring in hit movies like Horrible Bosses, We’re the Millers, and (more recently) a few Netflix Originals.
Since then Jennifer has acted in various movies which have been box office hits. Presently she is working in the Apple TV+ show The Morning Show.
Aniston is one of the highest-paid actresses worldwide. In this article, we will be discussing Jennifer Aniston Biography, movies, net worth, Fun facts etc.
How much is Jennifer Aniston Worth?
Jennifer Aniston net worth is around $300 million.
|Net Worth ()||$300 Million|
|Net Worth In GBP||225 Million GBP|
|Monthly Income||$2-3 Million|
|yearly Income USD||$30-40 Milions|
Jennifer Aniston trade magazines have even estimated Jennifer Aniston net worth to be around $350 million. She has been listed by Forbes in the Top Earning Actresses list since 2001.
Jennifer Aniston was ranked 5th by Forbes in The Highest Paid Actresses in 2019 with estimated earnings of $28 million.
What is Jennifer Aniston Net Worth?:
Jennifer Aniston net worth is around $300 million dollars. She has been consistently listed by Forbes in the Top Earning Actresses list since 2001.
Jennifer Aniston House:
Jennifer Aniston real estate portfolio includes Beverly Hills Mansion which she bought for $13.1 million in 2002 which is up for sale starting from $56 Million. Jennifer Aniston owns an apartment in Gramercy Park, New York which is worth $8.7 million.
In January 2012 Jennifer Aniston spent $20.1 million to buy a home in the Bel Air neighborhood of Los Angeles. This house sits on 3.25 acres of property.
In 2006, shortly after her divorce from Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston spent $13.5 million on a home in Beverly Hills which she proceeded to remodel from the ground up, at a cost of several million dollars. She sold this house in 2011 for $35 million. Jennifer Aniston also owns at least $10 million worth of property in New York City.
Jennifer Aniston Car Collection:
Jennifer Aniston car collection includes Bentley worth $214000 and Porsche Panamera worth $100,000.
Jennifer Aniston Salary:
Her major sources of revenue are movies ,television shows acting as an actor and producer, brand endorsements and from her business. She was the highest paid actress in the world in 2003, with $21 million in total earnings. Today she consistently earns $25-30 million per year.
Jennifer Aniston eanings per episode:
Jennifer Aniston charges $8 million to $ 10 million per movie. For the first season of Friends Jennifer Aniston was paid $22,500 per episode which rose to $1 million for each episode of season 9 and season 10. Additionally Jennifer Aniston receives royalty from the reruns of the Friends Show. Jennifer Aniston recieved $1.2 million for each episode of The Morning Show.
Between 1997 and 2011 alone, Jennifer Aniston earned $75 million from film salaries .One of Jennifer’s highest film salary was the $10 million she made from 2011’s Just Go With It.
Jennifer Aniston Friends Salary:
For the first season of Friends, each cast member received $22,500 per episode. That works out to $540,000 for the first season. Their salaries were boosted to $40,000 per episode in the second season. This works out to $960,000 for the second season.
Ahead of the third season when their contracts were up, the cast banded together to negotiate as a group. They ended up with a deal that gave them $75,000 per episode of season 3 ($1.875 million for the season), $85,000 for season 4 ($2.04 million), $100,000 for season 5 ($2.5 million) and $125,000 in season 6 ($3.125 million).
Before season 7 the cast negotiated for a massive raise. They each ended up receiving $750,000 per episode in seasons 7 and 8 ($18 million per season). For seasons 9 and 10, each cast member earned $1 million per episode.
This means that Jennifer Aniston earned $24 million for season 9 and $18 million for season 10. If you add it all up, each cast member of Friends earned around $90 million in base salary alone from the show before backend bonuses and on-going royalties.
Jennifer Aniston Friends Royalties:
As part of their 2000 contract negotiations, the cast was able to demand backend points on the show which would allow them to earn royalties off the show’s sale into syndication. Up to that point, the only other TV stars who had ownership stakes in shows were Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Cosby. Friends continues to generate over $1 billion per year in syndication royalties and streaming deals. It has been reported that each cast member in some years earn $10-20 million in royalties alone.
The show ended in 2004, but the 6 leading stars of the POPULAR sitcom still make money just from episode re-runs. In 2018, Variety had reported that the show was the most binge-watched show that year.
In 2015, USA Today reported that each star takes home $20 million a year due to syndication rights. Not only that, web streaming services have also acquired the rights to stream the show and Netflix reportedly paid $100 million in 2018 to keep the show on their platform for another year.
Jennifer Aniston Apple TV Earnings:
For her role on the Apple TV show “The Morning Show” both Jennifer and her co-star Reese Witherspoon earned $1.25 million per episode. At the time of writing, that’s the fifth-highest amount of money ever paid to an actor on a per-episode basis.
Jennifer Aniston Brand Endorsements earnings:
Jennifer Aniston is one of the most sought-after celebrity endorsers in the world. Over the years she has earned a fortune endorsing brands like Smartwater, Emirates, Eyelove and Aveeno. She has also created six fragrances (as of this writing).
Jennifer Aniston was the face of Emirates Airlines in 2015 for which she was paid $5 million. Jennifer Aniston portfolio of brand endorsement includes Aveeno, Glaceau Smartwater. she earns approx $10 million through brand endorsements.
Jennifer Aniston Biography:
Jennifer Aniston was born on 11th February 1969 in Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles.
Jennifer Aniston Dad name is john Aniston
Jennifer Aniston parents were also actors and she attended Waldorf School and Rudolf Steiner School in New York. She enrolled in Manhattan’s Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts and joined the school’s drama society. She participated in stage plays Three Sisters.
Jennifer Aniston kids :
She once told Elle in an interview, “Some people are just built to be wives and have babies. I don’t know how naturally that comes to me.” Aniston made her stance on the topic very real in a recent article from People about celebrities skipping parenthood, Aniston said:
“We don’t need to be married or mothers to be complete. We get to determine our own ‘happily ever after’ for ourselves. Yes, I may become a mother someday … But I’m not in pursuit of motherhood because I feel incomplete in some way, as our celebrity news culture would lead us all to believe. I resent being made to feel ‘less than’ because my body is changing and/or I had a burger for lunch and was photographed from a weird angle and therefore deemed one of two things: ‘pregnant’ or ‘fat.’”
Obviously, she’s had enough of the pregnancy rumors and is happy with her current life choices, and is happy with her child-free life full of accomplishments.
Jennifer Aniston Movies:
She made her film debut in 1987 with Mac and Me. After starring in series of TV shows, she starred in Friends. The show first debuted in 1994 and ran for ten seasons till 2004. Friends made Aniston a worldwide phenomenon. In the 90’s she invented the hairstyle “The Rachel” which was copied by a lot of women.
She then acted in various romantic comedies which include Bruce Almighty released in 2003, Marley and Me released in 2005, Horrible Bosses released in 2012 and We’re the Millers released in 2013. She has starred in Netflix‘s original movie Murder Mystery released in 2019. Recently she is producing and starring in Apple TV+ show, The Morning Show.
She co-owns “Living Proof”, a hair product company. She started her production company Echo Films in 2008 and has produced films and television shows.
Jennifer Aniston Awards and Recognition
- Six Prime Time Emmy Award nominations and won one in 2002 for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series for Friends.
- Five Golden Globe Award Nominations and won one in 2003 for Best Actress for Friends.
- Twelve Screen Actor Guild Awards nominations and has won thrice in 1996, 2019 and 2020 repectively.
- Eighteen People’s Choice Awards nominations and won eight times.
Jenifer Aniston Husband:
In 2000, Aniston married longtime boyfriend Brad Pitt in an elaborate ceremony in Malibu. The two split in 2005, and Aniston has since been linked with actors including Vince Vaughn and singer John Mayer. For years she was romantically linked to actor/writer Justin Theroux.
Jennifer’s relationship status was a regular subject for super market gossip magazines and her speculated marriage to Theroux has been an ever changing source of headlines.
Jennifer Aniston Age:
Jennifer Aniston was born on 11th February 1969. Jennifer Aniston age is 53 years.
Jennifer Aniston Interesting facts:
- Jennifer’s parents were preventing her from pursuing a career in acting. Her dad didn’t want her to feel the rejection that came along with it and urged her to become a lawyer.
- Jennifer admitted that their discouragement made her want to become an actress even more.
- Jennifer admitted to People that she actually went through a goth phase in high school, and tried to be “the most rebelliously unattractive”.
- She admitted to InStyle that she was bullied throughout school and was “one of the kids others decided to make fun of”. P.She was also good friends with Cher’s son, Chaz Bono, and the two are pictured here, just hanging out!
- She is scared of water . the story goes as When Jennifer Aniston was young, she was riding a tricycle around a pool and ended up crashing into the water. She was too scared to let go of the trike, so her brother had to help her out of the water. This caused her to be terrified of being underwater..
- Many well-known names have admitted to being infatuated with the Jeniffer, including Jake Gyllenhaal, Cole Sprouse, and John Mayer.
- Jennifer Aniston worked various odd jobs to earn a little money early in her life. She wasn’t nearly as successful at those jobs as she is at acting, admitting to Collider that when she worked as a bike messenger, she actually drove into an open car door.
- While the Friends characters seemed to be perfectly cast, directors originally had other ideas about who would play who. They had actually picked Courteney Cox to be Rachel and Jennifer Aniston to play Monica. The two actresses actually wanted to play who they ended up being cast as, so it all worked out in the end.
- Around the time she was cast as Rachel, she got an offer for Saturday Night Live. She turned it down so she could star on Friends. Both would’ve been huge moves in her career, but we’re glad she picked Rachel.
- Jennifer revealed in 2015 about her long-term struggle with dyslexia, which made reading difficult for her. Before she was diagnosed, she just thought she wasn’t good at academics since she wasn’t able to retain any of the information. She claimed being diagnosed was a “great discovery” for her.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.