Jessica Biel Net Worth:$250 Million
|Net Worth:||$250 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Mar 3, 1982|
|Age:||39 years old|
|Height:||5 ft 6 in (1.7 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Model, Singer, Film Producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
What is Jessica Biel’s Net Worth?
Jessica Biel has a net worth of $250 million. This is a combined net worth with her husband, singer Justin Timberlake. Justin is responsible for the majority, $200 – $230 million of the couple’s net worth.
Biel first rose to fame with the long running WB television show “7th Heaven,” but she has also had memorable roles in “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre” (2003), “Blade: Trinity” (2004), “The Illusionist” (2006), and “Total Recall” (2012).
Jessica produced and starred in the first season of USA’s limited series “The Sinner” in 2017, earning acting nominations from the Primetime Emmy Awards, Golden Globes, and Critics’ Choice Television Awards. Biel was named the Sexiest Woman Alive by “Esquire” in 2005, and she was ranked #1 on “Stuff” magazine’s 2007 “100 Sexiest Women” list.
Jessica Biel Net Worth 2022:
Jessica Biel Net Worth is $250 Million in 2022
Jessica Biel House:
In 2010, Jessica and Justin spent $6.6 million on a 2,600 square-foot penthouse in NYC’s Soho neighborhood. They listed this property for sale in 2018 for $8 million but ultimately sold it in January 2019 for a little less than they paid a decade earlier.
In 2017, shortly before listing their Soho place, Jessica and Justin spent $20.2 million for a 5,400 square-foot duplex penthouse in Tribecca that features a large rooftop terrace.
This propertywas originally listed for $27.5 million, comes with $15,000 in monthly condo fees, maintenance and taxes. Harry Styles, Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds, and Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton own units in the same building.
Hamilton owns the penthouse which he purchased at $44 million.
Outside of New York ,they own mansion in the Hollywood Hills that Justin purchased in 2002 for $8.3 million from Helen Hunt. Justin subsequently bought an undeveloped neighboring lot to create an impressive 10+ acre property.
In October 2021 Justin and Jessica listed this property for sale for $35 million.
They own a 130-acre undeveloped estate near Nashville that was picked up for $4 million in 2015 and a property within the exclusive Yellowstone Club in Montana which was acquired for an undisclosed price.
Membership at the Yellowstone Club costs $300,000 upfront and $30,000 per year. The club has 13,600 acres of land, of which 2,200 are skiable. Other Yellowstone owners include Bill Gates and Jack Kemp. Justin and Jessica reportedly plan to raise their children here, so they grow up out of the Hollywood spotlight.
Jessica Biel Wiki:
Jessica Biel was born Jessica Claire Biel on March 3, 1982, in Ely, Minnesota.
|Rеаl Nаmе:||Jessica Claire Timberlake|
|Аgе:||39 уеаrѕ оld|
|Віrth Dаtе:||3 Маrсh 1982|
|Віrth Рlасе:||Еlу, Міnnеѕоtа, Unіtеd Ѕtаtеѕ|
|(Nаmе):||Јuѕtіn Тіmbеrlаkе (m. 2012)|
|Сhіldrеn:||Yеѕ (Ѕіlаѕ Rаndаll Тіmbеrlаkе)|
|Рrоfеѕѕіоn:||Асtrеѕѕ, mоdеl, аnd рrоduсеr|
|Nеt Wоrth іn 2022:||$250 mіllіоn|
Her mother, Kimberly, is a spiritual healer, and her father, Jonathan worked as a business consultant and was employed at General Electric.
Biel has a younger brother, Justin, who created BARE, a line of eco-friendly accessories; Jessica was a partner in the company. Biel grew up in Connecticut, Texas, Illinois, and Colorado.
As a young kid, Jessica was into soccer and gymnastics, and at age 9, she began performing in local musical productions, such as “Beauty and the Beast” and “The Sound of Music.”
She signed with her first agent at age 11 after taking part in an International Modeling and Talent Association competition, where she won a scholarship to Young Actor’s Space in Los Angeles. Biel soon began appearing in commercials and print ads, making her television debut in a Pringles commercial.
Jessica attended Fairview High School and Le Lycee Francais De Los Angeles, then studied at Tufts University from 2000 to 2002 but dropped out to focus on her acting career.
Jessica Biel Career:
In 1994, Biel starred in the short film “It’s a Digital World, and she landed the role of Mary Camden on “7th Heaven” at age 14. The show ran from 1996 to 2006, but Jessica left in 2003 and appeared as a guest star in the show’s later seasons.
Biel made her film debut in 1997’s “Ulee’s Gold,” enacting Peter Fonda’s granddaughter, and the following year, she starred in “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” alongside Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
In 2000, Jessica caused controversy when she appeared in a risqué photo shoot for “Gear” magazine; the producers of “7th Heaven” sued the magazine, and Biel later said that she regretted posing for the photos.
During her last few years as a regular on “7th Heaven,” Jessica appeared in “Summer Catch” (2001) and “The Rules of Attraction” (2002), and she starred in the 2003 remake of “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,” which earned $107 million at the box office against a $9.5 million budget.
In 2004, she hunted vampires in “Blade: Trinity,” which grossed $150 million worldwide, and she appeared in 3 films, “Stealth,” “London,” and “Elizabethtown,” in 2005.
Jessica Biel husband,kids:
Jessica dated “7th Heaven” and “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” co-star Adam LaVorgna from 1998 to 2001 and had an off-and-off relationship with actor Chris Evans from 2001 to 2006.
Jessica began dating singer Justin Timberlake after meeting him at a birthday party in 2007, and they got engaged in December 2011. The couple married in Italy on October 19, 2012, and welcomed son Silas on April 11, 2015.
Jessica Biel Awards and Honors
Biel won a Young Artist Award in 1998 for her role in “Ulee’s Gold,” and in 2005, she earned a ShoWest Award for Female Star of Tomorrow. She received the Rising Star Award at the 2007 Palm Springs International Film Festival and won the Outstanding Achievement in Filmmaking Acting award for “The Illusionist” at the 2006 Newport Beach Film Festival. In 2013, Jessica shared a Best Acting Ensemble: Feature award from the Ashland Independent Film Festival with the cast of “The Truth About Emanuel.”
In 2015, Biel and Timberlake were honored with the Inspiration Award at the GLSEN Respect Awards for their support of the LGBT community and their dedication to improving the lives of LGBT youths, and Jessica’s work with charity:water earned her an Impact Award at Variety’s Power of Women luncheon in 2012.
Fun facts about Jessica Biel
- Jessica Biel is of German, French, English and Native American (Choctaw) heritage.
- Jessica Biel became a household name as Mary Camden on The Warner Brother’s TV show “7th Heaven”.
- She was born Jessica Claire Biel in Ely, Minnesota on March 3, 1982.
- She was a leading star on “7th Heaven” for seasons 1-6.
- When she was 12, she attended the International Model and Talent Association and began modeling in advertisements and commercials.
She is best friends with co-star Beverley Mitchell.
- The day after Jessica was born, her parents took her to a dog sled race where the temperature was thirty degrees below zero!
- She agreed to return for the season 10 finale of 7th Heaven (originally the series finale before the show got picked up by the CW) after Brenda Hampton begged her to. The episode had already been shot but Hampton was determined to have Biel back for one last time. Jessica filmed her brief scenes during a break from filming Next (2007).
- Her very first acting job was in a Pringles commercial when she was 11 years old.
- She auditioned for a role in American Beauty in 1999.
- In her free time, she loves photography and taking classes to improve her art form.
- In 2010, Biel climbed to the summit of Mount Kilimanjaro with members of the United Nations Foundation to raise awareness of the global water crisis. The “Summit on the Summit” lasted seven days.
- In 2010, Biel starred in the large ensemble cast film Valentine’s Day and in the A-Team, based on the television series as Capt. Charisa Sosa.
- She began dating Justin Timberlake in 2007, and the couple got hitched on October 19, 2012.
- Biel and Timberlake issued a statement to People magazine, following their wedding: “It’s great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends.”
- She has a dog named East.
- Jessica is 5′ 8″ / 173 cm tall.
- Jessica Biel’s net worth is $18 million.
- Biel likes to Collect vintage glasses with no lenses and enjoys going to roadside flea markets and thrift stores to find them.