Julia Roberts Net Worth: $260 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$260 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Oct 28, 1967|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Profession:||Film Producer, Actor, Voice Actor, Television producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Julia Roberts Net Worth is around $260 million. Julia Roberts is a famous American actress, model, producer who rose to popularity after starring in many romantic comedies in the 1990’s.
Julia Roberts movies have collected over $2.5 billion at the US box office and Julia is considered one of the most reliable stars.
Off late she has become choosy and has featured in fewer movies.
What is Julia Roberts Net Worth?:
Julia Roberts Net Worth is around $260 million. Her sources of income are remuneration and profit sharing receivable from films and brand endorsements.
|Net Worth ()||$ 260 Million|
Also read about net worth of Rihanna,Oprah Winfrey,Rihanna
Julia Roberts House:
Julia Roberts owns many properties around the world. Julia Roberts bought a seaside Malibu property in 2003 for $6.4 million, tearing down the existing 6,000 square-foot house and building an eco-friendly solar-powered mansion in its place.
Julia Roberts purchased a 6200 square feet property in San Francisco for $8.3 millions and owns an apartment in Manhattan which is worth $4 million and Ranch in Taos, New Mexico worth $2.5 million. Julia Roberts put the property on the market as a rental available for $10,000 per month in 2018.
Julia Roberts owns another estate in Malibu, for which she paid $6.84 million. Additionally, Julia Roberts owns an apartment in Manhattan, New York, purchased for $4 million in 2010; a Los Angeles mansion worth $30 million; and a ranch in Taos, New Mexico worth $2.5 million, which was the location of her wedding to Daniel Moder.
How much is Julia Roberts Worth?:
Julia Roberts Net Worth is around $260 million . Her sources of net worth are remuneration and profit sharing receivable from films and brand endorsements.
How much Julia Roberts earns every year?
Julia Roberts is the first actress to receive $20 millions as earnings in the year 2001 and was paid $3 million plus 3% profit sharing for her 6 minute part in 2010 released Valentine’s Day.
Julia Roberts was paid $6, 00,000 per episode for starring in Homecoming. Additionally she also received remuneration for being executive producer of the show.
Cosmetic giant Lacome reportedly paid $50 millions to Julia Roberts to endorse its products for a period of 5 years.
Julia Roberts established herself as a leading lady in Hollywood after the film Pretty Woman.
Julia Roberts Biography:
|Rеаl Nаmе:||Јulіа Fіоnа Rоbеrtѕ|
|Віrth Dаtе:||28 Осtоbеr 1967|
|Віrth Рlасе:||Ѕmуrnа, Gеоrgіа, Unіtеd Ѕtаtеѕ|
|Нuѕbаnd/Ѕроuѕе:||Dаnіеl Моdеr (m. 2002), Lуlе Lоvеtt (m. 1993–1995)|
|Сhіldrеn:||Yеѕ (Наzеl Моdеr, Рhіnnаеuѕ Моdеr, Неnrу Dаnіеl Моdеr)|
|Рrоfеѕѕіоn:||Асtrеѕѕ аnd рrоduсеr|
|Nеt Wоrth іn 2023:||$260 mіllіоn|
Julia Roberts was born on 28th October, 1967 in Smyrna, Georgia, United States. Julia attended Campbell High School and later enrolled to Georgia State University for graduation in journalism.
Performing was always in her blood.Her father ran a local acting school, where he taught the daughter of Martin Luther King Jr. In fact, as a thank you for instructing the girl, Mrs. King actually covered the hospital bill for little Julia’s birth.
Her parents’ Mr. and Mrs. Roberts divorced when Julia was just 4 years old. Her childhood just got worse. Within a year, Roberts’s mother Betty remarried with a man named Michael Motes—and he was bad . As per Roberts’s brother Eric, the siblings’ new stepfather was “abusive.”
Roberts has said that she hated her new stepdad. Shortly after giving birth to a daughter, Julia’s mother Betty Lou filed to divorce her second husband, citing cruelty as the reason for the split. All of this happened before Julia even graduated from high school.
When Julia was only 10 years old, her biological father passed away due to throat cancer. Julia played the clarinet in the band and wanted to become a veterinarian.
Julia Roberts graduated from her small Georgia high school.
In 1985, Roberts moved to New York City, signed with a modelling agency, and started taking acting classes. Julia never dreamt to be an actor. As child Julia Roberts wanted to be a veterinarian. Before completing graduation Julia Roberts left to New York for pursuing career in acting.
Julia Roberts Movies Career:
Julia Roberts started her career with the film Blood Red in 1987 but the film was not released until 1989 and hence her big screen debut is 1988 released film Satisfaction.
In 1988, julia robert struck gold with the film Mystic Pizza. Upon release, she became a star overnight.
Julia Roberts was in a stall when a girl asked if she’d been in Mystic Pizza. Confused, Roberts replied that she had, only for the girl to ask for her autograph and slide a napkin under the stall door. Julia Roberts understandably asked her to wait until she was done in the restroom.
After breaking out in Mystic Pizza, Julia Roberts played another role in the classic sobfest Steel Magnolias.
For Steel Magnolias she received many nominations and awards. She established herself in 1990 with the rom-com film Pretty Women which grossed near to half a billion at the box office.
She gained recognition in films such as Mystic Pizza released in 1988 and Steel Magnolias.
The performance that really put Roberts on the map was Vivian, the call girl with a heart of gold, in Pretty Woman. The movie came out in 1990 and immediately catapulted Roberts onto the A List. At just 22 years old, she was now a world known star and an Oscar nominee.
In the year 2000, Julia Roberts starred in the movie Erin Brockovich for which she received rave reviews for her performance along with all major awards. Julia Roberts other famous movies include American Sweethearts released in 2001, Mona Lisa Smile released in 2003, Valentine’s Day released in 2010 and Wonder released in 2017.
Julia Roberts debuted on television with the show Crime Story in the episode “The Survivor” aired in 1987. then starred in the fourth season of Miami Vice aired in 1988. She has starred in Amazon Prime’s show Homecoming which premiered in 2018.
Julia Roberts is a philanthropist and has given her efforts and time to UNICEF and other charitable organizations. She co-owns the production company Red Om Films with her sister.
Јulіа Rоbеrtѕ Аgе, Неіght аnd Wеіght
Веіng bоrn оn 28 Осtоbеr 1967, Јulіа Rоbеrtѕ age іѕ 54 уеаrѕ. Julia Roberts hеіght іѕ 1.73 m tаll. Јulіа Rоbеrtѕ wеіght іѕ 58 kg.
Julia Roberts Awards and Recognition
- Nominated four times for the Academy Awards and won one in 2000 for Best Actress for the movie Erin Brockovich.
- Nominated eight times for the Golden Globe Awards and has won three, in year 1989 for Best Supporting Actress for Steel Magnolias, in year 1990 and 2000 for Best Actress for Pretty Women and Erin Brockovich respectively.
- Julia Roberts is Nominated 3 times for BAFTA Awards and won one in 2000 for Best Actress for Erin Brockovich.
- Satellite Awards in 2019 for Best Actress in a television drama series for Homecoming.
- People Magazine named Julia Roberts the Most Beautiful Woman in the World for 5 times.
Julia Roberts Interesting facts:
- Liam Neeson and Roberts struck up an intense romance. There was just one problem, Neeson was 35 and Roberts was just 19 years old.
- on the set of Flatliners, Roberts had another romantic swap. She began dating her co-star, Kiefer Sutherland. Kiefer Sutherland wasn’t exactly honest when he got together with Roberts. In fact, he was already married to another woman—and he had a young child too. Roberts separated from his wife and began seeing his new girlfriend.
She Wasn’t Always Easy To Work With
Steven Spielberg’s 1991 movie Hook transported children to a magical fantasy world. Veering from sadness to hyperactivity, Roberts was such a terror that the crew nicknamed her “Tinkerhell.”
Steven Spielberg Shaded Her
In an interview about making Hook, the director Steven Spielberg threw some light on Roberts. Julia Roberts revealed that she would refuse to come out of her trailer for hours and even implied that he wouldn’t work with her again.
She Rushed Into A Wedding
By 1992, Roberts her relationship with Jason Patric and did a complete 180. Roberts fell for the pompadoured country singer, Lyle Lovett, and took “whirlwind romance” to the next level. They only dated for three weeks before getting married.
She Was Caught With Another Man
paparazzi snapped pictures of Roberts dancing with her usual type of guy,Ethan Hawke
she added messed up family dynamics to the list. Roberts’s brother Eric had recently split up with his wife Kelly Cunningham, leading the exes to battle for custody of their infant daughter. She actually paid for his ex’s lawyers, making her low opinion of her brother crystal clear.
Roberts’ fight with Nick Nolte is widely popular. The two starred together in the 1994 film I Love Trouble and seemed determined to live up to the title of their movie.
According to rumors, Roberts exhibited some diva behavior on set, He would irritate her as much as possible, derailing the production even further. As a sign of how much they hated each other
- For years, Roberts has donated her time and resources to UNICEF, even traveling to Port-au-Prince with the organization in 1995. She also narrated a documentary about Rett syndrome to raise awareness about the neuro-developmental disorder.
She started dating Chandler Bing after guest-starring on the show, only for the romance to end a year later.
Roberts was not the easiest person to accommodate. The movie filmed in London and instead of enjoying Old Blighty, Roberts demanded that she have a jet plane available at all times, just in case she decided to visit her home in L.A. The cost of this perk Over $120,000.
- In 1998, Julia Roberts met Benjamin Bratt and fell head over heels for the handsome actor
- In 1999, Julia Roberts caused yet another of her signature scandals. She wore a spaghetti strap dress to the premiere of Notting Hill and, gasp, didn’t shave her armpits. Roberts’s unshaven underarms caused an uproar in the press.
- In 2000, she received rave reviews for her performance as the whistleblower Erin Brockovich, eventually winning the Best Actress Oscar. The press noticed that in her acceptance speech, Roberts forgot to mention one very important person: the real-life Erin Brockovich. Awkward.
As Roberts’s relationship with Bratt got ruined , the exes each accused the other of cheating and not being ready to settle down.
While Roberts was shooting The Mexican in 2001, she was still dating Benjamin Bratt.
They started to change when she met the movie’s cinematographer, Danny Moder. Moder and Roberts had a lot in common: they were both tall and attractive. Roberts had a boyfriend but Moder had a wife.
Moder was already married to a makeup artist named Vera Steimberg, and Roberts wanted her out of the picture, stat. She reportedly offered Steimberg $10,000 if she’d agree to a quickie divorce from Moder. Whether Steimberg took the money or not, Roberts got her wish: Moder filed for divorce in 2001.
- Roberts was seen wearing a handmade shirt that said “A Low Vera.” People quickly wondered if it was a dig at her man’s ex-wife, Vera Steimberg. When Oprah asked Roberts about the headline-inducing T-shirt, Roberts just said, “It was private” before adding, “I stand by my T-shirt.”
She gave an infamous interview where she called Roberts “a husband stealer.”Roberts and Moder continued their romance. Like all couples in the early 2000s, they got tattoos of each other’s initials. By 2002, they were husband and wife.
Roberts have ink of Danny Moder’s initials on her lower back, she’s added to the tattoo over the years. It’s now surrounded by the names of her three children.
- Roberts’s record-breaking $20 million paycheck for Erin Brockovich. It’s rumored that she’s earned at least $20 million for each role ever since.
In 2004, Roberts became a mother to not just one baby but two. She and Moder had twins named Phinnaeus and Hazel. Having children made her realize that she wanted to reconcile with her estranged brother Eric.
2 years after giving birth, Roberts stepped out of her comfort zone and starred in her first Broadway play, Three Days of Rain. Roberts received terrible reviews, and the star-studded show, which also featured Paul Rudd and Bradley Cooper, only lasted for 70 performances.
She had another son, Henry, and took two years off.
She only returned to the screen in 2009 for the romantic-comedy Duplicity. While discussing her break, Roberts said, “I don’t have the bug to work. I have the bug to make good movies, and those don’t come along very often.”
- In 2009, she did an impression of a bratty actor throwing a tantrum on a talk show. After virtually everyone pointed out that Roberts sounded a lot like Nolte, she confirmed that he was her target all along.
- Roberts has her trademark teeth insured for around $30 million.
- Julia Roberts has starred opposite Hollywood’s most famous men: Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Richard Gere, and Denzel Washington.