Justin Bieber Net Worth $285 Million ( Rs 2000 Crores )approx in 2021
|Net Worth:||$285 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Mar 1, 1994 (27 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)|
|Profession:||Musician, Singer-songwriter, Actor, Record producer, Dancer, Singer|
Justin Bieber Salary $80 Million
Justin Bieber Net Worth is $285 Million (Rs 1950 Crore INR). Mr. Justin Bieber is known worldwide from children to youngsters for his world-class singing and musical knowledge. Justin Bieber is a singer, song writer, actor and also a philanthropist born in 1994.. Bieber resides in London, Ontario, Canada
Net worth of Justin Bieber
In this article, we will discuss about Bieber’s bio, singing career , his investments and most obviously the richest boys’s wealth and net worth. Mr. Bieber is a Lyricist, a singer, Film actor, producer and philanthropist.
Bieber started his singing career in the year 2007 and until today, he is one of the most loved and appreciated singers worldwide in the music industry. He got his fame from his song “Baby” in the album My World 2.0. He is also best known for his concert film Justin Bieber: Never say Never.
Justin Bieber Net Worth 2021
It is because of his singing skills, he is one of the richest singers and has earned a hefty amount of money throughout his life from albums, live concerts, films, and other works. The current net worth of Mr. Bieber is estimated to be roughly around 285 Million US dollars, which in Indian rupees is equal to be One thousand Nine hundred fifty-five Crores INR (Rs. 1950 Crore).
His source of wealth comes as a professional Singer, Performer, and a film actor. Apart from being one of the richest individuals in the music industry, he also tops the chart when it comes to charity and social causes and supports various organizations.
Mr. Bieber earned a hefty amount of 80 million US dollars in the year 2014 and was also amongst the highest earning celebrities under 30 during the same year.
|Net Worth (2021)||$ 285 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||1950 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||15 Crore +|
|yearly Income||180 Crore +|
|Last Updated||December 2020|
Justin Bieber Net Worth
Justin Bieber House
Bieber resides with his wife Hailey Baldwin in a 8.5 Million US dollars Beverly mansion, which is approximately about 6100 square foot house consisting of 5 bedrooms and 7 bathroom abodes.
With luxurious furniture and artwork, the mansion is full of Bieber and his wife’s fantasies including a huge black – and – white portrait of himself and his wife on one wall in a sitting room. The couple even has their own arcade games in their home.
Justin Bieber Cars
Mr. Justin Bieber Car Collection and other collectibles are as follows:
|Cadillac CTS-V Coupe||89000 US dollar|
|Fisker karma||102000 US dollar|
|Range Rover||90900 US dollar|
|Porsche 997 Turbo||–|
|Ferrari F430||217318 US dollar|
|Lamborghini Aventador||393695 US dollar|
|Ferrari 458 Italia||116253-416381 US dollar|
|Audi R8||169900 US dollar|
Business Ventures and Endorsements
Bieber’s fame has helped him to enjoy a number of lucrative business partnerships over the years. Companies he has worked with in Proactive, Nicole by OPI, Walmart, Adidas, Calvin Klein, and Schmidt’s Naturals. He also has released several fragrances, including “Someday” (2011), “Girlfriend” (2012), and “Justin Bieber Collector’s Edition” (2014).
Justin Bieber Net Worth 2021 Sources
The richest man doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, still Mr. Bieber has personal investments, and his vision for environment is increasing very rapidly. His various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job. Considering his current performance and annual growth of his singing career as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about his net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
Charities by Justin Bieber
- ACLU of Southern California.
- ALS Association.
- Alzheimer’s Association.
- Autism Movement Therapy.
- Charity: water
- Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
- City of Hope.
- Comic Relief.
Mr. Bieber has done around 125 live performances, 3 concert shows and 3 promotional tours. Various concerts, performances, films and TV shows of Mr. Bieber are as follows:
Justin Bieber Concert tours
- My world tour
- Believe tour
- Purpose world tour
Justin Bieber Promotion tours
- Urban behaviour tour
- Believe Promotional tour
- An evening with Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber Live performances
- The Kid Kraddick morning show, 2009
- Much on demand, 2009
- Engine room, 2009
- The next star, 2009
- Lopez tonight, 2009
- Valentone’s dat special concert, 2010
- Pop-con , 2010
- Studio5, 2010,etc
Fun facts About Justin Bieber
Following are some of the most interesting facts about Justin Bieber
- Bieber loves playing musical instruments viz, guitar, drums, piano and trumpet.
- If you would want Justin Bieber to perform at your birthday party, it would cost you about 5000 – 1000 US dollars.
- Justin Drew Bieber is 26 years old. He was born on 1st March 1994. His zodiac sign is Pisces.
- Justin released his fourth studio album, Purpose, on November 13th 2015. On October 28th, he announced the track listing for Purpose through a series of tweets displaying each single’s title graffitied on walls in different countries.
- In America, Purpose sold 522,000 copies in its first week! This earned Justin his sixth number-one album in the US.
Justin can juggle, do a front flip and back flip.
- Justin has once tripped over his own hockey stick, while trying to impress a girl while playing hockey.
- While in Tokyo, Japan, the first phrase Justin learnt was “Can I have your phone number?” and then he learnt ‘I love you’.
- Justin didn’t shed a tear when he got his first tattoo, and said it hurt, but not that bad.
- Justin Bieber’s favorite YouTube video is Chuck Norris fighting a bear.
It takes less than 30 seconds for one of Justin’s tweets to be Re-Tweeted 100+ times.
- Joe Jonas once said “thank you” to a girl wearing a top that said I <3 JB. He didn’t realize the JB actually meant Justin Bieber.
- Justin weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces when he was born.
- After its release, Purpose went on to top charts in over 100 countries and became the fifth best-selling album in the UK selling 645,000 copies!
The song playing in the background of Justin’s first kiss was How to Save A Life by The Fray and Bieber said it was “magical”.
Sometimes Justin wears a dog tag given to him by a fan. It belonged to a fallen soldier, Justin wears it as a memorial.
- Justin once held up a sign from his hotel room window saying “Go to McDonald’s and get me a Big Mac”.
- The Today Show was the first place that Justin performed Never Say Never live.
- Justin’s dad is the person who taught him how to drive.
- Justin enjoys to prank people, he used to play tricks with people on Chatroullete.
- Justin has been a victim of cyber bullying.
Justin found his backup dancers for many of his early videos on YouTube.
Justin goes to church and is a Christian.
On 1st March 2013, Bieber tweeted saying “Worst birthday ever.” The tweet quickly went viral, becoming the third-most Tweeted message ever at the time!
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.