Kajol Net Worth: $25 Million (Rs 200 Crores)
|Official Insta Handle|
|Birth Date||5 August 1974|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022||Rs 200 Crores|
|Estimated Annual Salary||Rs 10-12 Crore|
A powerful actress, a great dancer, a fitness freak, yes you are right, here we are talking about Kajol.
Kajol is a a famous bollywood actress, Model, performer, philanthropist. Kajol is one of the most popular actors in the film industry.
Kajol Net Worth 2022:
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 25 Million|
|Net Worth In Rupees||200 Crores|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||12 Crore +|
Kajol net worth is $25 million. Kajol net worth in Indian Currency is 200 Crores Indian Rupee. Most of her earnings come from Brand endorsements. Kajol is one of the paid actresses in India. Her major earnings are from movies, brand endorsements, stage shows, and from her own makeup brand Kay.
What is Kajol Net Worth?
As per trade analyst her net worth was Rs. 200 Crores and an annual income of Rs. 3 to 4 Crore INR recently. As per trade analysts, Kajol charges Rs. 4-6 Crores per movie. She endorses a number of brands.
Kajol Devgan owns one of Mumbai’s most luxurious and classic houses. The name for the Kajol’s building is ‘Shiv Shakti’. Reports said, the house is well recognised as a masterpiece in architecture.
Kajol Car collection:
In 2017, Kajol took to Instagram to post a picture with her “first love” i.e. her “first car ever” and according to Cartoq, it’s a Maruti Suzuki 1000. Sitting on the bonnet of the car, wearing a white shirt, black crop top and blue denim, she wrote in the caption of the picture “look what I found! A pic of me and my first love… my first car ever!!!”
Kajol also owns a luxurious Audi Q7 that her husband Ajay Devgn has reportedly gifted her.
Kajol has personal investments, her production house is expected to have many upcoming movies in her kitty . Her help and charitable support to various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job. Considering Kajol current performance and annual growth of her films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
Kajol is also involved with Relief Projects India, a charitable trust which rescues abandoned baby girls and works to prevent female infanticide. She has contributed to various organizations, trusts the earnings which she has earned by participating in various game shows such.
Kajol has ranked highly in polls choosing the most attractive celebrities. She was named the Most Desirable Woman in 2010 by The Times of India.
|Born||5 August 1974 (age 48)|
Bombay, Maharashtra, India
|Other names||Kajol Devgn|
|Spouse(s)||Ajay Devgn (m. 1999)|
|Parent(s)||Shomu Mukherjee, Tanuja|
|Honours||Padma Shri (2011)|
One of the highest-paid actresses of Bollywood, Kajol was born on 5 August 1974 in Mumbai, India. She has never attended proper school, due to frequent traveling around the world. She was homeschooled.
Kajol proved herself to be a brilliant and excellent actress in her Bollywood career . Along with this, he has also received many awards. Which includes six Filmfare Awards, 12 Filmfare nominations. Also, he has won five Filmfare Awards for Best Actress , which is a record in itself. In 2011, the Government of India honored him with the Padma Shri, India’s fourth highest award.
Kajol Movies Career:
Kajol starred in an unsuccessful romantic drama film Bekhudi (1992), which she attended at the time. He then quit his studies to learn acting, and his first commercially successful film was the thriller Baazigar (1993). After this, he also did many romantic dramas in which he had a lot of success, in those films, Dilwale Dulhani Le Jayenge (1995) with Shah Rukh Khan, Pyaar Kiya to Darna Kya with Salman Khan(1998), Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha ( 1998), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998) and Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham (2001).
After staying away from films for some time after 2001, in 2006, he makes Fanaa Film with Aamir Khan and then the drama films Yoo, Me and Hum Ki (2008), My Name Is Khan (2010), We Are Family (2010) and the comedy-drama film Dilwale (2015). It was from these films that she proved herself to be India’s most successful actress.
Kajol Love Story:
Let us tell you that Ajay Devgan and Kajol’s love marriage took place. Both have worked together in many films. Both the film ‘Tanha ji’ was also released in recent times. Today we will tell you about the love of these two.
Kajol started dating actor Ajay Devgan as soon as he was working in films, when he was shooting for Gundaraj in 1994, when the two fell in love with a couple. Due to the different color of the two, some people in the media were also criticizing them a lot. But Devgan said about their relationship, Kim said, “We have never loved each other to say I love you, nor was there any proposal between us.” Rather we grew up with a couple. We never thought about marriage, but it would have happened sometime.
On 24 Feb 1999, Finally they both got married to Maharashtrian ways. Kajol always says that she did not stop doing the film completely. After getting married, Kajol started living at Devgan’s house.
Kajol Interesting Facts:
- Kajol has never slipped into bikini for a movie or commercial purposes. All she did was monokini and towel photoshoots.
- Kajol is one of the four Bollywood celebrities whose miniature doll is in Harrods (London).
- Kajol holds the record for most Best Actress wins at Filmfare Awards. She won this award 5 times. In addition to that, she has received a record eleven nominations at the same event.
- She is talkative person and likes to keep gossiping for hours nad hours . Here is what she posted on isntagram . Don’t talk to me coz I will talk to you for two hours and get no work done at all!!!!
- Kajol was the first actress to win a Filmfare for a negative role. Her role in the film Gupt earned her the award.
- Kajol is also a recipient of Padma Shri award. She won this award way back in 2011.
- Kajol is an enthusiastic social activist and has been noted for her work. She is the ambassador of Loomba Trust, which promotes welfare of widows and children all over the world. For her philanthropic work, she was awarded with the Karmaveer Puraskaar in 2008.
- Kajol can be called as an epitome of Bollywood mania, owing to her relations which involves the industry.
- Her mother Tanuja is an actress while her father Shomu Mukherjee was a film producer.
- Apart from her sister Tanishaa being an actress, her maternal aunt was the famous actress Nutan.
- Her paternal uncles Joy Mukherjee and Deb Mukherjee are established film producers. Her famous cousin is the evergreen Bollywood diva Rani Mukerji.
- Kajol started acting at the age of 16 . Her first film was Bekhudi for which she received critical acclaim.
- Kajol did a Tamil movie Minsaara Kannavu opposite to Prabhudeva. According to herself, she found it difficult to dance along with him.
- Kajol participated in a concert tour along with Shahrukh Khan, Juhi Chawla and Akshay Kumar way back in 1998.
- Kajol is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva. Owing to her devotion, she always wears an Om diamond decorated ring. Kajol recreated the iconic Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge poster on 19th October 2019, to mark the timeless blockbuster’s 24th anniversary.
We wish Kajol good luck for her upcoming movies. May she keep winning hearts as she progresses in her career.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.