Kangana Ranaut Net Worth: $14 million (Rs 110 Crores)
|Height:||1.66 m (5′ 5″)|
|Birth Place||Bhambla,Himachal pradesh|
|Birth Date:||23 March 1987|
|Awards:||Padma Shri, Filmfare Award for Best Actress, MORE|
|Net Worth||100 Crore INR|
|Annual Salary||15 Crore|
Kangana Ranaut is the actress with a great skills, who is currently ruling the hearts of many fans with her acting, with her fashionable style and Film Making skills all over the globe. She is one of the finest and the most famous names in Bollywood.
Here, we will discuss about Kangana Ranaut’s movies, film making, Modeling career and most importantly her earnings and net worth. Kangana is a model, actor, producer & director of various movies in the Bollywood stream, and with so much in her bag, we can say that she is among the actresses having the highest net worth and she is also one of the most popular actress across the globe.
The journey of Kangana Ranaut from a the moll of a ‘Gangster’ to India’s ‘Manikarnika’ wasn’t easy. Her dedication helped her overcome the obstacles, and made Kangana what she always wanted to be – a female superstar of Indian cinema.
Being a small town girl, Kangana had her share of struggles but she her dedication and perseverance, in an industry where nepotism can help one land in many movies, really makes her the true Queen of Bollywood.
The office of Kangana Ranaut is valued at Rs 48 crores approx. To build this office of Kangana, bungalow number 5 located in Pali Hill, Mumbai was completely rebuilt. After this it has been changed to Work Studio.
Kangana Ranaut Net Worth May, 2023:
The net worth of Kangana is $14 million, which in Indian Currency is approx. Rs 110 Crores. Most of her earnings come from movies and Brand endorsements for which she charges Rs. 3-3.5 Crore per endorsement.
She is also a Film Producer and a Bollywood Actress. It is estimated that she earns around US $1 Million (Rs. 15 Crores annually). It is also projected that her net worth has risen consistently in the last few years
|Net Worth ()||$ 14 Million|
|Net Worth In Rupees||93 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||15 Crore +|
|Last Updated||May, 2023|
Also she seems to have invested in Real Estate properties like land in Manali, a large apartment in suburban Mumbai, etc.
With such a massive earning, Kangana is among the top celebrities to pay the highest income tax to the government. Apart from earnings, she never lags behind in terms for charity and social cause.
Kangana Ranaut House:
In order to know about her net worth, we need to analyze her major assets.
Let us now have a look on the assets she possesses:
Kangana resides in Mumbai, India. She has also bought a land in Manali and has built up a mansion on it. The value of this property is around 30 Crores. She is building an organic farm, horse stables and a nice Victorian Cottage because it snows there.
Kangana Ranaut bought a three-story building on Pali Hill in 2017. According to the reports, he had paid 20 crores for this. He developed this building as his office cum studio, named Manikarnika Films. From its purchase to construction, Kangana spent Rs 48 crore.
Kangana Ranaut’s swanky Mumbai home-office has been in the news for the wrong reasons BMC action and her fight with Maha GOvt. However, you can’t decline that it is one hot piece of property to own in the big city.
The actress chased her dreams and purchased the sprawling bungalow in the posh locality of Pali Hill, Mumbai, at an estimated cost of Rs 48 crore. Ranaut reportedly purchased the structure and revamped it to her taste and liking as she set up shop for her new production house, Manikarnika Films.
The market price of Kangana Ranot’s Manali bungalow is said to be around Rs 30 crore. According to reports, this 8-bedroom bungalow was bought by the actress for Rs 10 crore. He has spent the remaining 20 crore rupees in getting it rebuilt. He bought this bungalow in early 2018.
Kangana Ranaut Car Collection:
Kangana was just 21 years old when she bought her BMW 7- Series as her first car. The ex-showroom price of this car, bought in 2008, is between Rs 1.35 crore and Rs 2.44 crore as on date. However, in 2008, its price would have been slightly lower.
The Car collection of Kangana is quite good. Kangana owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Cars owned by her include BMW 7 series, Mercedes – Benz GLE SUV, etc.
Kangana bought the second car after the release of her film ‘Judicial Hai Kya’ in 2019. The ex-showroom price of the Mercedes-Benz GLE-class SUV, specially purchased for its Manali (Himachal Pradesh) home, is between Rs 73.7 lakh and Rs 1.25 crore.
Kangana Ranaut Salary:
Kangana Ranaut is the highest paid Bollywood actress. According to trade analyst Atul Mohan, Kangana charges an average of Rs 15-17 crore for a film. He has charged around 21 crores for the upcoming film ‘Dhakad’. At the same time, he has also charged 21–22 crores for Jayalalithaa’s biopic ‘Thalaivi’. Deepika Padukone is the most expensive Bollywood actress after Kangana. She charges 11–12 crores for a film.
|Average movie remuneration||Rs. 15-17 Crore INR|
|Endorsement Fees||Rs. 1.5-2 Crore INR|
Kangana Ranaut Net Worth 2022:
The net worth of Kangana is $13 million, which in Indian Currency is approx. Rs 95 Crores.
Actors are said to be successful if their movies are doing well in collection and also by their performance. Kangana Ranaut has a long journey in the film Industry which is appreciated across the globe, and her consistency with films and international projects shows her success rate is very high. Also, she has invested heavily in multiple real-estate properties. Hence, we can be very positive about her net worth which will definitely be growing through the years to come.
Kangana Ranaut Biography:
Kangana Ranaut was born on March 23rd, 1987 at Bhambla (now Surajpur), a small town in the Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh, into a Rajput family. Her father, Amardeep Ranaut, is a businessperson and her mother, Asha Ranaut, is a schoolteacher.
Kangana initially aspired to become a doctor before she started her modeling career. After training under famous Arvind Gaur, she made her first debut in the film ‘Gangster’, for which she was awarded with the Filmfare Award for The Best Female Debut.
Kangana is hard working. She is recognized for her talent globally. She has received several awards which include three National Film Awards and four Filmfare Awards. Also, she has featured six times in the Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list.
Kangana Ranaut Awards
- IIFA Award for Best Actress
- Fimfare Award for Best Actress
- Fimfare Critics Award for Best Actress
- Stardust Award for Best Actress
- IIFA Award for Best Supporting Actress
- National Film Award for Best Actress
Kangana Ranaut movies:
- Tanu Weds Manu
- Tanu Weds Manu Returns
- Krrish 3
- Once upon a time in Mumbai
- Life in a Metro
- Shout out at Wadala
She supports various charities and causes like Aamir Khan’s Paani foundation to help farmers, etc.
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favourite person, we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favorite person’s life book.
Interesting facts about Kangana Ranaut
- The real name of Kangana is, ‘Kangana Amardeep Ranaut’. And her nickname is Arshad.
- She was born on 23 March 1987 in Bhambla, Mandi District, Himachal Pradesh.
- Kangana’s mother Asha is a teacher of Sanskrit and her father is a businessman.
- Kangna has a younger sister, Rangoli, who was attacked with acid in 2005.
- Rangoli lives with Kangana in Mumbai and has fully recovered.
- Kangana was forced to leave the family home in Himachal Pradesh as her father wasn’t happy with her decision of becoming an actress.
- She did not even receive any financial assistance from her family members throughout the years of her struggle.
- She was planning to become a doctor but did not appear for AIPMT after failing in Chemistry unit test in Class 12.
- Kangana arrived in Delhi at age 16 and started modelling for France-based Elite Modelling Agency.
- She left modelling to join Asmita Theatre group.
- Kangana performed in a number of plays directed by Arvind Gaur.
- Kangana was picked by Pahlaj Nihalani for ‘I Love You Boss’ in 2004 but she dropped out of it to debut with ‘Gangster’.
- kangana ranaut debuted in Gangster
- Gangster’ producer Mahesh Bhatt thought Kangana is too young to play the role.
- Chitrangada Singh was signed for the lead role, but she became unavailable and Kangana was eventually signed.
- In 2007, she filed a police complaint against Aditya Pancholi.
- Kangana complained that Pancholi assaulted her. Pancholi said that the two had an affair.
- She played serious or neurotic characters in seven consecutive Hindi films till 2010.
- Her first comic role was in ‘No Problem’ and in 2011, she did ‘Tanu Weds Manu’.
- Kangana won her first of three National Awards for 2008 film ‘Fashion’.
- She was awarded for Best Supporting Actress while Priyanka Chopra took the Best Actress National Award for the same film.
- She was in a relationship with Shekhar Suman’s son Adhyayan Suman from 2008-2009.
- The two also starred in one movie: ‘Raaz: The Mystery Continues’.
- Kangana is only the third actress in history of Indian cinema to win two back-to-back Best Actress National Awards.
- She won her first Best Actress National Award for ‘Queen’ in 2015 and the second for ‘Tanu Weds Manu 2’ in 2016.
- The other two actresses who won back-to-back National Award Best Actress are Shabana Azmi and Archana.
- Between 2011’s ‘Tanu Weds Manu’ and 2013’s Krrish 3′, Kangana acted in seven flop or average movies.
- She had a long-distance affair with an English doctor from 2010 to 2012.
- They separated amicably, but this was the relationship that Kangana described as the most normal she had.
- Kangana is a vegetarian and was even listed as ‘India’s hottest vegetarian’ by PETA in 2013.
- To prepare for ‘Tanu Weds Manu’, Kangana spoke to DU students in disguise and trained in triple jump.
- she was the co-writer of the dialogues in ‘Queen’, which released in 2014.
- She went to New York for her script writing course but had to leave it halfway as she had to return India for the promotion of ‘Queen’.
- Her war against nepotism in Bollywood began with an interview in 2013.
- Kangana Ranaut has been particularly been outspoken against Karan Johar over the nepotism row
- Kangana turned down a Rs 2 crore offer to promote a fairness cream.
- Kangana, in 2016, accused Hrithik Roshan of trying to cover up their affair after the latter filed a case against her.
- Hrithik had accused Kangana of cyber stalking.
- ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi’ is Kangana’s first film as director.
- She had earlier tried her hand at directing a nine-minute short film.
- Kangana has worked in 32 movies so far , out of which one is a Telgu (Ek Niranjan) and another is Tamil (Dhaam Dhoom).
- she has watched only 10 movies.
- She prefers reading books.
- Before turning 30 her dream was to live in different countries and in different places.
- she describes her younger self as a nerd who was more concerned about scoring good marks.
- Kangana is a very good basket ball player.
- She has the highest number of National Awards after Shabana Azmi.
- While Kangana has three National Awards, Azmi has five – all Best Actress.
Finally, we wish Kangana a successful year ahead loaded with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May she keep achieving her goals and keep growing her net worth always!
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.