Kareena Kapoor Net Worth:$60 Million (Rs 450 crores)
|Birth Date||21 September 1980|
|Husband :||Saif Ali Khan (m. 2012)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||450 Crore INR|
The person who is known for acting ,class, for working across different genres, from rom-com to drama to crime thrillers, from being in movie just for an item song, to be mom of Paparazzi’s current favorite Taimur Ali Khan, yes, she is Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor was born on 21st September 1980. She is the daughter of Randhir Kapoor and Babita, sister of Karishma Kapoor and Grandchild of Raj Kapoor. She is the 4th generation person from Kapoor family working in Bollywood.
Kareena Kapoor Net Worth 2021:$60 Million (Rs 450 crores)
She made her debut in 2000 in war drama Refugee. But the turning point in her career was 2001 released Karan Johar’s directorial Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum where she shared the screen space with Superstars Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan. Her portrayal of “Poo” is still remembered.
Although movies released during 2001-2003 where commercially successful, but critics thought she has more ground to cover. So she was looking for more challenging roles. And then came 2004 released Chameli. Through this movie she established herself as an actor to look out for.
Kareena Kapoor was at her peak during the period 2007 to 2011. She starred in Jab we Met, directed by Imtiaz Ali, released in 2007. The movie was a slice of a life rom-com where she played the character of Geet who is a vivacious carefree Sikh girl who is in love with herself, her life.
The movie received all-round favorable reviews and was highly successful at the box office with gaining cult status. Kareena Kapoor has also starred in one of the highest Bollywood grosser 3 Idiots and Good Newz. Her few other movies are Angrezi Medium starring Irrfan, the multi starrer periodic drama Takht, and Aamir Khan starrer Laal Singh Chaddha
She married Saif Ali Khan in 2012 and together have a son Taimur Ali Khan.
Kareena Kapoor Net Worth Calculation
Kareena Kapoor is one of the leading actresses of Bollywood. Her earnings depend on the movies, brand endorsements, stage shows & tours, and radio shows. Kareena Kapoor’s net worth is estimated to be around Rs. 440 crores and has an annual income of approx. Rs. 10 to 12 crores.
|Net Worth (2021)||$60 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||450 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||15 to 20 Crore +|
Kareena Kapoor Net Worth
Kareena Kapoor charges Rs. 7- 10 crores per movie. After the box office hit of Veere Di Wedding, she is said to be charging Rs. 10-15 crores per movie.
Kareena Kapoor House
Kareena Kapoor owns a 4BHK apartment in Fortune Heights, Bandra where she resides with her husband and son. The property is worth Rs. 48 crores. She reportedly owns a house in Gstaa, Switzerland, which is worth Rs. 33 crores.
Kareena Kapoor Cars
She also has an impressive collection of exotic cars. She owns Mercedes Benz S Class worth Rs. 1.40 crores, Audi Q7 worth Rs. 93 lacs, and Range Rover Sport SUV and Lexus LX 470 worth Rs. 2.32 crores.
On brand endorsement front, she reportedly charges Rs. 6 crores per endorsement. She endorses around 15 brands, which includes, Sony, Head & Shoulders, Lakme, Prega News, Magnum Ice cream among others.
Kareena Kapoor Movies
Kareena Kapoor became the first Indian actress to lunch her own line of clothing. She also launched her own line of cosmetics in collaboration with Lakme. She has also worked with nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar on her book Don’t Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight which sold more than 10,000 copies within its first 20 days.
Kareena Kapoor collaborated with Ishq FM to host a radio show “What Women Want”. The show was well received and earned her a nomination at the New York Festivals Radio Awards for “Best Talk Show Host”. She was also a judge in the seventh season of Dance India Dance, dance based reality show.
Interesting Facts about Kareena Kapoor
- Kareena Kapoor Khan was not meant to be named ‘Kareena’Kareena’s grandfather, actor Raj Kapoor had named her Siddhima first. The name ‘Kareena’ is derived from the book ‘Anna Karenina’ by Leo Tolstoy, which her mother Babita was reading while pregnant with her.
- Even though the pen name of the actress was given by her mother, her pet name Bebo, was given to her by her father Randhir Kapoor
- Kareena Kapoor is A yoga enthusiast and a foodie
- According to her yoga instructor, she is a star pupil and can do 50 surya namaskars and hold complex poses for long than 30 seconds
- Kareena Kapoor comes across as a fitness freak, but not many know that she is a big-time foodie.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan joined Mumbai’s Mithibai College to pursue a degree in commerce. She later discontinued the course and switched to law. In between, she also enrolled into Harvard University for a three-month summer course in microcomputers
- She bites her nails
- While dating Shahid Kapoor, Kareena chose the way of vegetarianism. Shahid is a vegetarian and he introduced Bebo to the world of greens
- She can sing as well !
We wish her All the Best for all her future endeavors.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.