Katrina Kaif Net Worth :$22 Million (Rs 175 crores)
|Katrina Kaif Net Worth||22 Million USD|
|Birth Date||16 July 1983|
|Birth Place||Hong Kong|
|Net Worth in 2022||175 Crore INR|
|Annual Salary||12 Crore|
As per trade analyst, her net worth was Rs. 148 crores and an annual income of Rs. 25 to Rs. 30 crores recently.ALSO READ About net worth of Deepika Padukone, Nora Fatehi,Alia Bhatt, Katrina Kaif,Jacqueline
A wonderful actress, a great dancer, a decent business woman, a fitness freak, yes you are right, She is Katrina Kaif. One of the highest paid actresses of Bollywood, Katrina Kaif was born on 16th July 1983 in Hong Kong. She has never attended proper school, due to frequent travelling around the world. She was home schooled
Katrina Kaif Net Worth 2022:
Katrina Kaif Net Worth is $22 Million (Rs 175 crores). As per trade analyst, her net worth was Rs. 148 crores and an annual income of Rs. 25 to Rs. 30 crores recently.
|Net Worth (2022)||$20 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||175 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||12 Crore +|
Katrina is also involved with Relief Projects India, a charitable trust which rescues abandoned baby girls and works to prevent female infanticide. She has contributed to various organizations, trusts the earnings which she has earned by participating in various game shows such as Dusk ka Dum and Kaun Banega Crorepati.
Kaif has ranked highly in polls choosing the most attractive celebrities. She was named the Most Desirable Woman in 2010 by The Times of India.
She has won numerous awards including NDTV Indian of the Year in 2011, People’s Choice Award in 2013, Zee Cine Award for Best Supporting Actress in 2018 among others
Katrina Kaif is one of the highest-paid actresses in India. Her major earnings are from movies, brand endorsements, stage shows, and from her own makeup brand Kay.
Katrina Kaif salary:
As per trade analysts, Kaif charges Rs. 10 crores approx per movie. She endorses a number of brands such as Slice, Nakshatra, Lux, Panasonic, Lakme, Oppo, etc. Recently she was signed by Reebok for which she is being paid 40% more than what she was being paid earlier. In October 2019, she launched her own makeup brand Kay by Katrina. She is also a part of Salman Khan’s Dabangg tour which does stage shows, dance shows around the world.
Katrina Kaif House
She has a 3 BHK Appartment in Bandra, worth Rs. 8.20 crores, a property in Lokhandwala worth Rs. 17 crores, penthouse in Bandra where she currently resides and a bungalow in London worth Rs. 7 crores.
Katrina Kaif Cars
As per Cartoq, the first car Katrina Kaif bought and drove for years was Audi Q7. Powered by a 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine, the car comes with features like cruise control, electrically adjustable seats, hill hold assist and more. Apart from Audi Q7, she also owns a Land Rover Range Rover Vogue LWB and a Mercedes ML 350. She also owns a fleet of Cars which includes Audi Q3, Audi Q7, Mercedes ML350.
Katrina Kaif Biography:
Kaif started her career when she was just 14. She had won a beauty contest in Hawaii and had received a modeling assignment in a jewelry campaign. She modeled professionally in London and appeared frequently in London Fashion Week. Katrina Kaif started her Bollywood career in 2003 alongside Mr. Amitabh Bachchan in Boom.
The movie was a failure and critics were not impressed with her acting skills mainly due to her failure to command the Hindi language. Directors and producers were hesitant on casting her due to this reason. She soon started working hard towards improving her Hindi and eventually things started blooming for Katrina Kaif.
Katrina Kaif Career
Her first major hit was Maine Pyar Kyun Kia released in 2005 starring Salman Khan. By 2007, she had established herself as one of the highest-paid actresses in India. People and critics started recognizing her acting talent through the 2007 released movie – Namaste London and 2009 released movie – New York.
She has also starred in the movie – Tiger Zinda Hai and Dhoom 3 which are amongst the highest-grossing movies of India.
Her upcoming movies include Sooryavanshi directed by the very famous director – Rohit Shetty starring Akshay Kumar expected release Feb-March 2021.
In 2010 and 2011, Mattel (US-based Toy Manufacturing company) released two sets of Barbie dolls inspired by Katrina Kaif.
In 2015, she became one of the few actors from India to have Wax figure installed at Madame Tussauds.
Interesting Facts about katrina kaif:
- Vicky Kaushal and Katrina are in touch with each other these days. IReportedly, Vicky has become a close friends with Katrina now. While Vicky Kaushal’s fondness for Katrina was evident through a talk show, now with these reports it seems its also the other way round. So, currently they can be termed as rumoured couples
- Katrina Kaif while maintaining a low-key about her charitable side is silently doing her bit to support girl child’s education.
- As per reports, Katrina has been donating a chunk of her earnings to a school in Tamil Nadu. She has been working towards the development of the Mountain View School the past couple of years but apparently none of it made it to media reports.
Reports also claimed that Katrina visits the school whenever she has the time and almost never fails to donate money there.
In fact, it is also being said that the she completely gives away her earnings from to this school which is a part of her mother’s NGO project.
Her mother Susanne Turquotte mainly focuses on providing quality education to underprivileged children which also includes English education which they otherwise are unable to afford.
- Having done films like ‘Fitoor’, ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ and ‘Jagga Jasoos’ with younger stars, which ended up being flops , she cannot afford to make another wrong move. She is one of the top stars in Bollywood, but she does not want to shoulder the responsibility of a film by being paired with a younger actor who can not pull crowds.
- Salman Khan will be joined by Katrina Kaif, Jacqueline Fernandez, Sonakshi Sinha and Daisy Shah along with Prabhudheva, Maniesh Paul, and Guru Randhawa For Da-bangg Tour.
lesser known facts about katrina kaif
- Katrina Kaif might just be looking to go international by starring in a Hollywood project. After stars like Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Ali Fazal and Nargis Fakhri ventured West to bag roles in American films, Katrina has also reportedly set her sights on hollywood. actress is reportedly in secret meetings with Fox Studios bosses
- Katrina Kaif went through heartbreak when she parted ways with Ranbir Kapoor. Looks like the ‘Jagga Jasoos’ actress has emerged stronger and wiser from this break-up. In fact she has let in that she wishes to acquire a unique superpower that would enable her to read people’s minds.
- Katrina Kaif has been the talking point of the industry ever since she received the famous Smita Patil Award for her contribution to Indian Cinema.
- The actress, in her latest interview, shared how she has always taken the path less travelled, whether it is with her films or her much-awaited social media presence.
- Reportedly Salman Khan is the reason why Katrina, who is a evidently a private person, logged on to the social networking site.
- Apparently Salman suggested Katrina for maintaining an online presence so that she can clarify her stand in issues concerning her. Given that Katrina thought the advice made sense, she chose her birthday to take the plunge.
Well, who ever got the pretty lass to register online, we are happy that she did…especially since her FB posts are awe-inspiring…
- All is well between Katrina Kaif and Karan Johar
- All seems to be well between Katrina Kaif and Karan Johar after the latter was reported to be avoiding the actress after her breakup with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Karan Johar and she have been friends for years and continue to share a warm equation.
After a lot of hard work, Kaif has achieved what she has today. We hope she continues the good work. We wish her All the Best for all her future endeavors.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.