Kim Kardashian Net Worth: $1.5 Billion (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$1.5 Billion (approx.)|
|Salary:||$80 Million Per Year|
|Date of Birth:||Oct 21, 1980|
|Height:||5 ft 2 in (1.59 m)|
|Profession:||Entrepreneur, Model, Actor, Businessperson, Fashion designer, TV Personality, Television producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Kim Kardashian net worth is around $1.5 billion. Kim Kardashian is a famous American reality television star, model, entrepreneur and spokesperson.
Kim Kardashian is one of the most-famous and richest celebrities on the planet.
Kim Kardashian net worth was estimated to be $45 million in 2014. Forbes reported Kim Kardashian had net worth was $53 million in 2015
Much of her income includes wholesale earnings of the Sears line, the Kardashian Kollection, which brought in $600 million in 2013 and the Kardashian Beauty cosmetics line, Kardashian-branded tanning products, the boutique-line DASH, as well as sponsored social media posts which are collectively worth $300,000-500,000 per post.
Skims got $240 million in a financing round led by hedge fund Lone Pine Capital, with participation from D1 Capital Partners as well as previous investors Imaginary Ventures, Alliance Consumer Growth and Thrive Capital, the company confirmed to Forbes.
The capital injection, which was first reported by Bloomberg on 28th Jan 2022, raised the value of the 3 year old company–known for its bodysuits, bras, loungewear and more–to $3.2 billion up from $1.6 billion in April 2021.
Forbes estimates that Kardashian owns an approximate 35% stake, worth about $900 million, after applying a discount because the company is privately held and because Forbes doesn’t have documentation of her ownership.
In January 2021, Kardashian again followed in Jenner’s footsteps and sold 20% of her business to makeup giant Coty for $200 million (Coty bought 51% of Kylie Cosmetics in 2020).
Forbes valued Kim Kardashian remaining stake in KKW Beauty at about $500 million, and attributed the rest of her three comma fortune to the value of Skims, cash from reality television and endorsement deals, and smaller investments.
Kim Kardashian was worth $350 million in 2018. Putting endorsement deals aside, the bulk of Kim Kardashian’s net worth is actually attributable to equity stakes in two companies:
- KKW Beauty: A direct-to-consumer beauty product line.
- Skims: A shapewear company.
Launched in 2017, KKW Beauty Line generates over $100 million in gross revenue today. In June 2020 Kim sold a 20% stake in KKW Beauty Line for $200 million, valuing the company as a whole at $1 billion. As a result of the fundraising round, Kim’s net worth increased to $900 million according to CNW’s estimates.
In 2019 Kim Kardashian raised $5 million from Venture Capital firm Imaginary Ventures to launch a line of shapewear called Skims. In 2021 Skims raised $154 million at a valuation of $1.6 billion. Even after the massive financing round, Kim remained the majority owner.
What is Kim Kardashian Net worth?
|Net Worth||$ 1.5 Billion|
|Profession||Actress, model, businesswoman, and socialite|
Kim Kardashian Net worth is $1.5 Billion in 2023. Kim Kardashian is one of the greatest, finest and the most famous names in Hollywood and other film industries.
Kim Kardashian house:
Kim Kardashian and Kanye’s primary residence for years was within a gated community in Hidden Hills, California. They bought the house from Lisa Marie Presley in August 2014 for $20 million and proceeded to spend the next 2 years fully remodeling. Kanye wasn’t happy with the final product in 2016 so they started over from scratch.
Today the property covers three acres and features two swimming pools, two spas, a private vineyard, full-sized basketball court and a custom-built mansion.
In 2018 they had to evacuate when wildfire came uncomfortably close to their property. Kim and Kanye were forced to call-in private fire fighters provided by their insurance company to save their mansion and several nearby mansions. Today the Hidden Hills home is estimated to be worth $60 million.
In September 2021 Kim Kardashian paid Kanye $23 million to officially transfer the property into her name.
Roughly $3 million of that amount went to the home’s interior contents.
In 2013 Kim Kardashian purchased a mansion in Bel Air, California for $9 million. In 2017 Kim Kardashian sold the Bel Air house for $18 million.
Kim Kardashian Car collection:
The Car collection of Kim Kardashian is quite huge. Kim Kardashian owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Kim Kardashian include Range Rover, Audi and Rolls Royce.
Kim’s Car collection starts from Rolls-Royce, Maserati, and more than one Maybach.
|2009 Bentley Continental GTC||$180,000|
|2015 Lamborghini Aventador||$497,000|
|2017 Lamborghini Huracan||$309,985|
|2010 Maserati Grand Turismo||$45,000|
|AMG G-Wagon 4X4||$221,000|
|2010 Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren||$498,000|
|2015 Mercedes Maybach||$220,000|
|Maybach GLS 600||$200,000|
|Ferrari 458 italia||$101,000|
|2013 Dartz Prombron Iron Diamond||$1,200,000|
Kim Kardashian Net Worth (2023):
Kim Kardashian wealth was at $10 million in 2009. By 2011 her net worth had grown to $20 million. By 2013 she was worth $40 million. Over the next 5 years Kim’s fortunes zoomed like rocket. By 2015 Kim Kardashian was worth $85 million. Her net worth nearly doubled to $150 million by 2017. Kim Kardashian’s net worth was $350 million in 2019.
How much is Kim Kardashian Worth?
|Net Worth Milestones|
Kim Kardashian Income:
Kim Kardashian has invested heavily in real estate business and is also a model.
|Estimated Net Worth||1.5 Billion USD|
|Annual Income||80 Million USD|
|Personal Investments||103 Million USD|
|Luxury Cars||3 Million USD|
In case of any celebrities, a lot of earning depends on fan following. Kim Kardashian is one of the most popular TV actress and model. Kardashian is also a fashion icon and holds different business across the world.
Kim Kardashian is one of the highest net worth celebrity in the world. Kim Kardashian’s Net Worth has been on the top of the charts since many weeks. The Net Worth and Income of Kim Kardashian is expected to continue to grow at a great pace.
Over the next few years, Kim Kardashian’s net worth is likely to grow by many more millions. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Kim Kardashian will keep on growing through the years.
How much has kim kardashian earned?
- In March 2010 Kim bought a $4.8 million mansion in Beverly Hills. It’s a Tuscan style 5 bedroom sprawling across 4 acres in some of the most expensive real estate in the world.
- Kim used to only earn around $15,000 per episode of her reality show but her pay was increased to $500,000.
- During several weeks of taping of “Kourtney and Kim Take New York”, Kim and her then-husband Kris Humphries stayed in the Presidential Suite of the Ganesvoort Hotel. The suite costs $7000 a night.
- At Kim’s wedding she donned a $2.5 million 65 carat sparkling diamond headpiece by Lorraine Schwartz, a $2 million 20.5 carat diamond engagement ring, and 28 carat diamond earrings worth $5 million. All told she was wearing well over $10 million worth of jewelry on her big day. Not to mention the $150,000 she spent on hair and makeup.
- She earned $28 million in 2014.
- She earned $53 million in 2015 which made her the highest-paid celebrity on the planet for the first time.
- She has earned $50 – $80 million every year since 2015.
Kim Kardashian Salary/ Earnings:
In a given year, Kim Kardashian earns $60-80 million between her various endeavors and growing empire. For example, between 2018 and 2019, Kim Kardashian earned $72 million from her various endeavors and then between 2019 and 2020 Kim Kardashian earned $50 million.
For a time, a large portion of Kim Kardashian annual income came from licensing and endorsement deals. For example, Kim Kardashian earned a small fortune from royalties generated by the mobile game “Kim Kardashian: Hollywood”. The game was eventually downloaded more than 60 million times and generated $200 million in revenue.
Kim Kardashian keeps 25-30% of the money generated by the app to this day. Outside of the mobile app, Kim’s annual income come from endorsements, appearance fees, reality TV salary, paid Instagram sponsorships. She also has a line of tanning products and a clothing line at Sears.
Kim Kardashian Instagram Earnings:
Kim Kardashian earns between $300,000 and $500,000 for every paid Instagram post. Kim Kardashian filed a lawsuit in May 2019 against a company called Missguided USA. In the lawsuit Kim Kardashian claimed that Missguided knocks off the outfits that Kim wears and tricks consumers into thinking that Missguided is working on the outfits in partnership with Kim. The court documents showed that Kim earns $300-500k per post and has earned as much as $1 million on many occasions.
The documents show that Kim Kardashian turns down many offers from brands she does not want to be associated with and instead chooses a handful of partners each month. When we add it all up, Kim’s Instagram earnings likely top $1-2 million per month.
Kim Kardashian’s net worth is $1.5 billion. Kim is one of the most famous and highest-earning celebrities on the planet. Her annual earnings in recent years have topped $80 million. Below is a table of her net worth year by year since
Kim Kardashian Wealth:
Kim Kardashian net worth was estimated to be 1.2 Billion USD in 2022.
The Net worth of Kim Kardashian has seen a increase multiple percentages pover the past few years. Kim Kardashian is also a great donor when it comes to charity.
A large amount of her income is donated to various charity programmes. Kim Kardashian has earned huge net worth and massive respect in film industry.
Read about KYLIE JENNER AND KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN.
Let’s have a predicted look over Kim Kardashian’s wealth which can further give as an estimated amount of his net worth.
Kim Kardashian Biography:
|Rеаl Nаmе:||Kimberly Kardashian|
|Віrth Dаtе:||Осtоbеr 21, 1980|
|Віrth Рlасе:||Lоѕ Аngеlеѕ, Саlіfоrnіа, UЅ|
|Нuѕbаnd/Ѕроuѕе (Nаmе):||Dаmоn Тhоmаѕ (m, 2000; dіv, 2004), Kris Нumрhrіеѕ (m,2011; dіv,2013), Kayne West (2014-2021)|
|Сhіldrеn/Кіdѕ (Ѕоn аnd Dаughtеr):||Yеѕ (Nоrth, Ѕаіnt, Сhісаgо, аnd Рѕаlm)|
|Іѕ Кіm Каrdаѕhіаn Lеѕbіаn/Gау?:||Nо|
|Рrоfеѕѕіоn:||Теlеvіѕіоn реrѕоnаlіtу, Вuѕіnеѕѕwоmаn, Асtrеѕѕ, аnd Ѕосіаl mеdіа ѕtаr|
|Nеt Wоrth іn 2022:||$1.5 Billion|
Kim Kardashian was born on October 21, 1980 in Los Angeles, California. Kim’s father Robert Kardashian was one of OJ Simpson’s defense lawyers.
Her mother is Kris Kardashian, AKA Kris Jenner. Kim started her career in Hollywood as an assistant and stylist to the stars. One of her big early clients was best friend, socialite Paris Hilton.
Kim Kardashian has a big family including sisters Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian, her mother Kris and two half-sisters, Kendall and Kylie. Kyle and Kendall’s father is former Olympic athlete, Bruce Jenner (now known as Caitlyn Jenner).
Over the last 10 years, Kim has gained stardom to become one of the most famous and successful celebrities on the planet.
She is a media mogul who runs an extremely profitably business empire. Today Kim’s business includes a cosmetics line, personal appearance fees, television salary, a clothing line, weight loss products, perfume and retail endorsements.
Kim first gained major attention after an infamous sex tape featuring her and Ray J was released. Kim parlayed this fame into her own reality show, Keeping up with the Kardashians on the E! network. Since then, Kim’s fame has skyrocketed to the stratosphere. She has starred in movies, graced thousands of magazine covers, and has appeared on several reality spinoffs.
Kim Kardashian Husband:
Along the way, Kardashian has found time to date a few NFL stars, NBA players and rappers. In 2011, she became engaged to and married NBA player Kris Humphries. The marriage lasted only 72 days. Kim made $18 million off of endorsements and TV rights to this wedding.
Kim married music mogul Kanye West after a very publicized relationship and several appearances by Kanye on Keeping up with the Kardashians. They married on May 24, 2014 their daughter, North West, was born on June 15, 2013.
Kardashian and husband Kanye West have four children: daughter North (born June 15, 2013) son Saint (born December 5, 2015),daughter Chicago (born January 15, 2018),and son Psalm (born May 9, 2019)
On February 19, 2021 Kim filed for divorce from Kanye. Here is their story of wealth distribution after divroce.
Interesting Facts about Kim kardashian:
Kim Kardashian’s father died in 2003 of cancer. In her 20s, Kim Kardashian was the close friend and stylist of socialite Paris Hilton, through whom she first garnered media attention.
2010 saw Kardashian venture into several new endorsement deals, including endorsing various food products for Carl’s Jr. In January 2010, Kim Kardashian starred as Summa Eve in the film Deep in the Valley.In January 2011, Kim Kardashian released her debut song “Jam (Turn It Up)”, which was produced by The-Dream. The music video for the single was directed by Hype Williams.
The single sold 14,000 downloads in 5 days and reached number one on the Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 chart. In 2000, 19-year-old Kim Kardashian eloped with music producer Damon Thomas. Kim Kardashian wedding dress was designed by Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy with some guests’ dresses designed by designer Michael Costello.
- Boxer Sugar Ray Leonard is Kim’s godfather.
- Kim and her long time make-up artist Mario Dedivanovic met on the 5th April 2008, and launched their make-up collaboration exactly 10 years later on the 5th April 2018.
- Animal rights organization PETA criticized Kardashian for repeatedly wearing fur coats, and named her as one of the five worst people or organizations of 2010 when it came to animal welfare.
- Kim K is actually related to Scottish royalty. She is a relative of Highland hero Rob Roy MacGregory and is a descendent from Scottish royalty, the Daily Record reported. Is this why Penelope’s middle name is Scotland? So many questions.
- She attended Marymount High School, which was a Roman Catholic all-girls school in LA where tuition is currently around Dhs100,000 a year.
- When she was a professional wardrobe organiser, her first customer was Brandy Norwood.
- She is the most involved in the production of KUWTK out of all the sisters. “I think if you ask the crew, I probably product the most, because I know what my sisters might not be sharing”, she told The Hollywood Reporter.
- Kim once admitted that she heats her jewellery with a blow dryer before she puts it on as she can’t stand cold jewellery.
- She eats a plant based diet at home, but does let herself indulge when eating out.
- She loved the 90s snack Dunkaroos.
Her favourite ice-cream flavour is Haagen-Dazs Dulce de Leche.
- Kim Kardashian’s father died in 2003 of cancer.
- For Kim’s sweet 16th she received her first car – a white BMW from her dad, Robert Kardashian.
- Caitlyn Jenner noted Kim as the “most empathetic and easiest to talk to” out of all the KarJenner family and so, told her first about her transition to Caitlyn.
Kim Kardashian loves a good selfie, so much so, she was taking them before they were even popular.Kim Kardashian admitted in her book Selfish that she took her first selfie in 1984, aged four.
lesser known facts about Kim kardashian
- Her first boyfriend was TJ Jackson, nephew of Michael Jackson.
- Kim was the first Karjenner Caitlyn told about her transition as Caitlyn found her the ‘most empathetic and easiest to talk to’.
- When she gave birth to daughter North, she sent some friends an image of a baby which was not North to see if any of the so-called friends sold the images to the press. According to The Daily Mail, at least one person did. Wow!
- She opened the branch of Millions of Milkshakes in the Dubai Mall, and it was her first trip to the Middle East.
- Kim performed as Princess Leia in Kanye West’s hip-hop puppet show called Alligator Boots. We have no idea either.
- Kim’s first tweet was on the 21st March 2009 and it read ‘Hey guys it’s Kim Kardashian! I finally signed up for Twitter! There are a few fakes so just know this is the real me!!!”.
- Kim’s favourite Kanye West song is Only One.
- Kim was born Kimberley Noel Kardashian but has now leagally changed her name to Kim Kardashian West.
- Kim’s favourite emoji is the sparkle.
- Kim and Kanye met in 2003 through mutual friend (and Ray J’s sister…) Brandy, in 2003.
- When asked if she would ever get a tattoo, she replied “you don’t put a bumper sticker on a Bentley”.She has 6 body piercings: one in her bellybutton, one in her right ear and four in her left ear.
- Kim still used a Blackberry Bold (and I had a stash of them which she had bought on eBay) until her last one died in 2016.Her first feature in a film was in disaster film spoof Disaster Movie in 2008.
- She wears a size 37.5 shoe.Her favourite actor is Tom Hanks.
- Kim’s first car was a white BMW which she received on her 16th birthday from her Dad.
- She took her first selfie in 1984. She confirmed this in her book, Selfish.
- Kim’s first goal was to be on the cover of Cosmopolitan. Her publicist at the time, told her to get some more realistic goals. She fired the publicist.
- The salad and cold drink you see her eat often on KUWTK is a chef salad with a mango iced tea from Health Nut in Calabasas.She’s a huge Elizabeth Taylor fan and purchased three of her jade jewellery for Dhs240,000.
She blow dries all of her jewellery with a hair dryer before she puts it on as she ‘can’t stand putting on cold jewellery. For last year’s Met Gala, Kim wore Lilly Lashes in the shade Goddess.
Her favourite restaurant in Paris is Ferdi, who can also count Kylie Jenner and Rihanna as clients.Kim doesn’t like spicy food, and also don’t like cilantro and blue cheese.
- When Kim dated Reggie Bush in 2010 they had a dog called Rocky. After the split, Kim had custody of the dog but it hasn’t been seen online for years and years.
- Kim also had a pet chihuahua called Dolce which was killed by a coyote in 2012.
- Kim’s first Instagram picture was a picture of herself blowing a kiss on February 20th 2012.
- Her makeup takes an hour and a half every day.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.