Kristen Stewart Net Worth: $70 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$70 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Apr 9, 1990|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Kristen Steward net worth is around $70 millions. Most of Kristen Stewart net worth is generated from movies.
Kristen Stewart was paid $12.5 million each for final two twilight movies. Kristen Stewart was paid $7 million for Charlie’s Angels released in 2019.
How much Kristen Stewart earned?
Kristen Stewart’s Salary is $25 Million. Kristen Stewart is a famous American actress. Kristen gained worldwide popularity for playing Bella Swan in the screen adaption of Twilight Books. Lately she has starred in independent cinema and has cemented her position as an actress to look out for in near future.
In this article we will be discussing about Kristen Stewart, her bio and net worth.
How much is kristen stewart net worth?:
Kristen Steward net worth is around $70 millions in March, 2023.
Kristen made her directorial debut with the short film Come Swim in 2017. Kristen Stewart will be making her feature film directorial debut with the movie based on writer’s Lidia Yuknavitch’s memoir The Chronology of Water. She has also hosted episode of Saturday Night Live in 2017. She has also appeared in various music videos.
|Net Worth ()||$ 70 Million|
|Monthly salary||1 million|
|yearly Income||10 million|
What is Kristen Stewart’s Net Worth?:
Kristen Steward net worth is around $70 million approximately. Kristen Stewart is a model, actor, television personality, with so much work in her bag we can say that she is among the highest net worth and popular actress across the globe.
In this article, we will discuss about Kristen Stewart’s movies, film making, Modeling career and most importantly her earnings and net worth.
Kristen Stewart House:
Kristen Stewart stays in her house in Los Angeles worth $ 2.2 million and also owns other two properties in Los Angeles combined whose worth is $8 million.t’s a 3,361-square-foot mansion with four bedrooms and four and a half baths, and is reportedly located very close to the house she once shared with Robert Pattinson. Out back, the mansion has a veranda, a swimming pool with spa, a fire pit, and multiple terraced gardens.
Kristen Stewart’s private nature and low-key persona might be the reason she hasn’t made too many flashy real estate purchases over the course of her career, at least not ones that are public knowledge. I
In 2013 she turned it up a notch with a $4.8 million acquisition of a 6,000 square-foot home in Malibu. She listed this home for sale in September 2020 for $9.5 million.
In 2017 she paid $5.6 million for a loft in New York City.
Kristen Stewart Car:
Kristen Stewart car collection includes Porsche Cayenne worth $124,900 million, and Range Rover worth $1,80,000. Kristen Stewart is also the brand ambassador for Channel, and is the face of Chanel’s fragrance Gabrielle.
Also Read Robert Pattison Net Worth
Kristen Stewart Biography:
|Born||Kristen Jaymes Stewart|
April 9, 1990 (age 32)
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Kristen Stewart was born on 9th April, 1990 in Los Angeles, California. Her parents already worked in the entertainment industry. Often she would visit the sets with her parents when she was little. Kirsten said that She never wanted to be an actor. Kirsten wanted to be writer or director.
Kristen Stewart went to local schools and later was home schooled due to her busy schedule. She was just 8 when she started acting. Her first role was in Disney’s TV show The Thirteenth Year. She gained recognition with the thriller Panic Room released in 2002.
Kirsten gained worldwide recognition in 2008 with the release of Twilight where she essayed the main lead Bella Swan. The movie was based on Stephenie Meyer’s bestselling novel of the same name. She then starred in all Twilight movies. The movies have earned in total $3.3 billion worldwide.
She also starred in Snow White and the Huntsman released in 2012 which was also a commercial success.
Kristen Stewart Movies Career:
Kristen Stewart switched to independent cinema and starred in Camp X-Ray, Still Alice and Clouds of Sils Maria released in 2014. Stewart received rave reviews for her performance. Her latest release includes Charlie’s Angels released in 2019 and Underwater released in 2020.
Kristen Stewart upcoming projects include Happiest Season and untitled movie where she will be playing Joan Vollmer, the most prominent female member of the Beat Generation and untitled Netflix TV Show.
Kristen Stewart Awards:
- She is the first American actress to won Cesar Award (National film award of France). She won the award for the best supporting actress in 2015 for the movie Clouds Sils Maria.
- Kristen Stewart was listed as the highest earning actress in Vanity Fair’s “2010’s Top Hollywood Top Earners List.
- She has been ranked first in the Forbes world’s highest paid actress in 2012 with total earnings of $34.5 million.
- Glamour named her number one in the list of Best Dressed Women in 2015.
- She became the youngest actress to be an honoree at the New York Film Festival in 2016.
Also Read Blueface Net Worth
Kristen Stewart Age:
Kristen Stewart was born on 9th April, 1990 in Los Angeles, California. Kristen Stewart age is 32 years.
Interesting facts about Kristen Stewart:
- She Started Acting When She Was 8 Years Old. Her parents were already working behind the camera, She started acting at the age of eight and learned everything there was to know before she booked a major commercial with Porsche.
- She Infamously Cheated On Robert With Film Director Rupert Sanders In July 2012, Kristen Stewart found herself embroiled in her biggest scandal to date: she’d been seeing a married man who just so happened to be a film director named Rupert Sanders. The two knew each other because they worked on Snow White and the Huntsman together.
- Kristen was dumped by Robert Pattinson, while Rupert’s then-wife, Liberty Ross, filed for divorce.
- She Reconciled With Rob, But Their Relationship Wasn’t The Same. Kristen reconciled with Robert near the end of 2012. Though he was heartbroken by her affair with Rupert Sanders, the two were able to talk things out in August 2012. However, their initial conversations were hard on Pattinson.
Pattinson still had feelings for Kristen, and even though they decided to give their romance another shot
- She Landed Her Big Break Opposite Jodie Foster In Panic Room. While she’d had a couple of acting gigs beforehand, Kristen Stewart landed her big break starring alongside Oscar award-winning actress, Jodie Foster in their thriller flick, Panic Room. The movie grossed almost $200 million at the box office with a $48 million budget, which is very impressive given that Panic Room was rated R.
Kristen Stewart Loves Men And Women ie she is bisexual.
- It was in a 2017 interview with The Guardian that Kristen Stewart revealed her sexuality, revealing that she was, in fact, bisexual. Kristen had been romantically linked to several women, including Stella Maxwell, Soko, and Alicia Cargille.
- Kristen had told the publication: “You’re not confused if you’re bisexual. It’s not confusing at all. For me, it’s quite the opposite.”
- She Won An Award For Her On-Screen Kiss With Robert Pattinson
Kristen and Robert’s on-screen chemistry didn’t go unnoticed. MTV gave them the “Best Kiss” award four consecutive years in a row. It goes without saying that nobody has won the award as often as Robert and Kristen have. They should be proud of the accolade.
- In 2010, Kristen famously essayed Joan Jett in the film, The Runaways, alongside actress, Dakota Fanning. And after having watched the motion picture, the singer-songwriter gushed about Stewart’s performance, calling it “very authentic.”
- According to Interview Magazine, the Camp X-Ray star had spent months studying Jett’s mannerisms before filming commenced for the project, and it seemed to have paid off because Joan loved her portrayal.
- She Sings And Plays Musical Instruments In Her Spare Time.Kristen also loves to play musical instruments, including guitar and drums.
- She Has A Soundproof Room In Her LA Home : Kristen revealed that she had to install a soundproof room in her California home. She did so because she was afraid that the loud noise would disturb her neighbors.
- She Was Hollywood’s Highest-Paid Actress In 2012 : After earning a whopping $34.5 million between May 2011 to May 2012. She achieved the it when she was just 22 years old. Most of Stewart’s earnings stemmed from her involvement in the Twilight movies, which made more than $3.5 billion at the box office.
- She Wore Contact Lenses Throughout Her Years Of Playing Bella Swan.the green-eyed actress had to wear brown contact lenses throughout the filming process. This helped her to essay the character accurately.Given that Bella was described as having brown eyes in the books, producers of the film went above and beyond to make sure the film correlated with the character’s original description.
- She Gifted Josh Hutcherson With A Turtle For His Birthday. When Kristen worked alongside Josh Hutcherson on their family film, Zathura, in 2005, she gifted the then-teenager with a turtle for his 13th birthday. Josh named the reptile Bob
- Her Love For Acting Came From Her Parents. Kristen’s love for acting may have come from her parents, Jules and John. Jules is a script supervisor while John has decades of experience working as a stage manager.
- Australia Has Become One Of Her Favorite Countries To Visit. Kristen’s mother, Jules Mann-Stewart, is originally from Australia, which is probably the reason why the brunette tends to visit Australia so frequently. While she was born in L.A, Kristen spent plenty of her childhood years in Noosa Heads, a coastal town in Australia and she keeps going there
- She Doesn’t Recommend Falling In Love On Set. In November 2019,Kristen told Howard Stern that she wouldn’t recommend falling in love while working on a movie. Stewart said “she couldn’t help it” when she started romancing Pattinson.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites / media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.