Kriti Sanon Net Worth: $4 Million (Rs 30 Crores)
|Official Insta Handle|
|Birth Date||27 July 1990|
|Birth Place||New Delhi|
|Net Worth in 2023||Rs 30 Crore INR|
|Salary in Rupees (Annual)||Rs 3-5 Crore|
Kriti Sanon is a Film actress, Model, performer, and philanthropist. Kriti Sanon is one of the most loved and appreciated actor worldwide in the film industry.
She got her name and fame from her very first Bollywood movie “Heropanti” which was released in the year 2014, for which she has received the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
Kriti Sanon Net Worth 2023:
Kriti Sanon’s earnings depends on the remuneration receivable from movies, brand endorsement and stage shows. She also has her own clothing line Ms. Taken which also contribute admirably to her earnings.The Net Worth of Kriti Sanon Net worth is $4 Million USD, which is around Rs 30 Crores in indian currency.As per trade analysts, she charges Rs. 2 crore per movie.
Net worth of Kriti Sanon is Rs 30 Crores in 2023.
She has also starred in big budget movies alongside Akshay Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan. Some of these movies include Dilwale, Housefull 4, etc.
Her past few movies include Mimi and Bachchan Pandey, which are to be released in 2020.
Kriti Sanon salary:
She earns approx Rs 3-5 crores annually from brand Endorsements. Her brand endorsement portfolio is of 15 brands which include Bata India, Urban Clap, Whirlpool Air Conditioners, Fem, Faces Canada, Titan Raga, Cadbury Fuse among others.
Kriti Sanon income:
The richest girl does not need any dependency to rely upon, still Kriti has personal investments, many upcoming movies in her pocket. Her help and support to various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job.
Considering her current performance and annual growth of her films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
Kriti Sanon Biography:
Kriti Sanon was born on 27th July 1990 in New Delhi. Her father is a chartered accountant and her mother is a professor at University of Delhi. She went to Delhi Public School. She has an engineering degree in Electronics and Telecommunications.
Awards and Recognition
She appeared in Forbes’ India’s Celebrity 100 list in 2019. She has also received numerous awards like
- IIFA Style Icon of the Year, 2018
- Guild Award for best female debut, 2015
- IIFA Award
- Filmfare Award
- BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor
Fun Facts About Kriti Sanon:
- Kriti Sanon had made her debut in 2014 alongside Mahesh Babu in Telugu movie 1 – Nenokkadine.
- She made her Bollywood debut in same year alongside the super talented Tiger Shroff in Heropanti. The movie was successful at box office and crtics and audience were impressed by her acting. She got huge recognition, name and fame from that movie.
- However, it was 2017 released Bareilly ki Barfi, when people saw the other side of her acting and she became a deeply loved Bollywood celebrity.
- Kriti is a big fan of Salman Khan.
- She loves perfumes.
- She is a big fan of boxing and even practices it.
- She loves car – riding & bike – riding.
- Her favorite season is Monsoons.
Kriti Sanon Interesting facts:
- Kriti Sanon is not just a pretty face. She is very intelligent and has completed her B.Tech in Electronics and Communication from well known Jaypee Institute of Information Technology in Uttar Pradesh.
- Kriti Sanon has a stunning figure, which obviously needs lots of maintaining. However, that doesn’t stop the ‘Bareilly ki Barfi’ actress from indulging in deserts.
- Kriti is a true performer. Apart from acting, she loves to dance in her free time. She is a trained Kathak dancer. Apart from that, she loves to cook. This intellectual beauty is also a huge fan of reading and writing poetry.
- Kriti Sanon’s favourite actresses are Kajol and legendary Rekha .She counts them among her idols. Kriti had a chance of working with Kajol in the movie ‘Dilwale,’ which definitely would’ve been a dream come true for her.
- Kriti Sanon loves the season of monsoon. One of her favourite things to do is to sit near her window comfortably and enjoy the rain outside. Now, that’s something we all love to do.
Kriti loves perfumes and has admitted of her wardrobe is full of them. Her favourite perfume brand is said to be Davidoff’s Coolwater.
We wish Kriti good luck for her upcoming movies Mimi and Bachchan Pandey. May she keep winning hearts as she progresses in her career.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.