Kumar Vishwas Net Worth:$1 Million (Rs 7 Crores)
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 1 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||4.2 Crore INR|
|Profession||poet, politician and a lecturer|
|Monthly Income And Salary||2 Lakhs +|
|yearly Income||30 Lakhs +|
Poetry is such an art. India has witnessed several great poets, Rabindra Nath Tagore, Sarojini Naidu, A.K. Mehrortra and others. In the era of multiplexes, Netflix and chill, people still love to attend “mehifls”, in which poets from different culture, different states present their thoughts, through poetry.
Kumar Vishwas Net Worth 2022:
The Net Worth of Kumar Vishwas is around Rs 7 Crore INR in 2022.
- House: Kumar Vishwas has a house of around 1 Crore valuation.
- Cars: Kumar has an average collection of cars.
He shows his love for Hindi, Urdu and Sanskrit literature through his poems. He also addresses modern India issues through his poetry.
Kumar Vishwas Income:
As per the affidavit submitted during the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections, Kumar Vishwas declared his income to be Rs 26 lacs per annum. He owns properties worth around Rs 3.80 crores. He owns 2 cars which are Toyota Innova and Tata Aria valued around Rs. 16.50 lacs. He also owns a flat in Ghaziabad worth Rs. 90 lacs and two flats in Rishikesh worth Rs. 12 lacs.
In an affidavit given to indian election comission , Kumar Vishwas had declared an asset of 4 crores in 2014.
Kumar Vishwas income is mainly from the Kavi Sammelans in which he performs and which are held regularly all over India and across the world in countries like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Singapore, Nepal, Japan, USA. He also performs at different corporate events held across India and other countries.
He is also host of a comedy show called Kavi Sammelan on Aaj Tak television channel.
Kumar Vishwas has also been a judge on the Indian Idol television show and a guest on Zee TV’s talent hunt show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li’l Champs.
He has written a song for movie Parmanu starring John Abraham, and has been a guest on The Kapil Sharma Show.
His notable work includes Ek Pagli Ladki Ke Bin (1996), Koi Deewana Kehta hai (2007), and Phir Meri Yaad (2019) which are available on Amazon. During the launch of Phir Meri Yaad, it became the number one seller on Amazon within a few hours of its launch.
Kumar Vishwas Biography:
Kumar Vishwas was born on 10th February 1970 in the town of Pilkhuwa in Uttar Pradesh, where he studied at Lala Ganga Sahay School. His father wanted him to become an engineer, however engineering did not interest him, so he started studying Hindi literature and subsequently earned a PhD in Hindi literature.
His father, Chandra Pal Sharma, was a lecturer at R.S.S. Degree College in Pilkhuwa and his mother, Rama Sharma, was a housewife. Vishwas is the youngest child and has three brothers and a sister.
In 1994, he became a lecturer in Rajasthan and then taught Hindi literature at Lala Lajpat Rai College.
Kumar Vishwas studied at the Rajputana Regiment Inter College and then joined Motilal Nehru Regional Engineering College because his father wanted him to become an engineer. However, engineering did not interest Vishwas and he left it to study Hindi literature, in which he subsequently earned a PhD.
Kumar Vishwas is an Indian Hindi poet, politician and a lecturer. He was a member of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) and a former member of its National Executive.
It was while studying for his PhD that Vishwas changed his name from Viswas Kumar Sharma to Kumar Vishwas, to maintain an identity separate from his caste.
In 1994, he became a lecturer in Rajasthan, then taught Hindi literature at Lala Lajpat Rai College. In 2012, he joined the newly-formed AAP as a volunteer worker.
Vishwas has known Arvind Kejriwal since 2005 and joined the India Against Corruption movement led by Anna Hazare.
Thereafter, as the movement faded and morphed into what is today known as the AAP, led by Kejriwal, he was asked to become a member of its national executive.
A sting operation was carried out by a tabloid media portal called “Media Sarkar” ahead of the 2013 Delhi Assembly elections that claimed that some AAP members, including Vishwas and Shazia Ilmi, had raised illegal cash donations.
The AAP accused the portal of slandering the leaders of the party. Mediasarkar.com and AAP filed cross complaints against each other. The police promised action after a thorough investigation.
He contested the 2014 Lok Sabha election as an AAP candidate from Amethi, but lost to then incumbent Rahul Gandhi, securing only 25,000 votes.
Interesting facts about Kumar Vishwas:
- Kumar Vishwas joined India Against Corruption movement led by Anna Hazare.
- He contested the 2014 Lok Sabha elections from Amethi.
- Kumar Vishwas has presented Tarpan, a musical poetry series, where he would recite poems of dead poets.
- He has written the University Anthem of the Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
- On leaving engineering, Kumar Vishwas’s sister told him what he would get by becoming a poet.
- He had then replied that he would earn bread for two days.
- According to the 2014 affidavit, Kumar Vishwas’s annual income is Rs 27 lakh.
- There are two cars in his garage, an Innova of Rs. 5 lakh and a Tata Aria of Rs. 12 lakh.
- His wife carries jewelry worth 26 lakh rupees.
- He has a flat of 90 lakh rupees in Vasundhara of Ghaziabad. Apart from this, Rishikesh has two flats worth Rs 12 lakh.
- His wife is also a lecturer and early earns more than 10.5 lakh.
Awards won by Kumar Vishwas:
- In 1994, Dr. Kunwar Baichain Kavya Samman Avam Puruskaar Samiti bestowed on him the Kavya Kumar award.
- In 2004, he received the Dr. Suman Alankarna award by Sahitya Bharti in Unnao.
- In 2006, he was given the Sahitya Shree award by Hindi-Urdu Award Committee.
- In 2010, he was given the Dr. Urmilesh “Geet Shree” Samman by Dr. Urmilesh Jan Chetna Samiti in Badaun.
We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Kumar Vishwas’s life. At the end, we wish our loved poet cum artist cum politician a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love.