Li Jun Li Net Worth: $2 million
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Li Jun Li net worth is estimated to be around $2 million. Li Jun Li is an American actress.
She is best known for her portrayal of Iris Chang in the ABC series Quantico, Jenny Wah in the Netflix series Wu Assassins, Francesca in the Netflix series Sex/Life and Rose Cooper in the Fox series The Exorcist.
Li Jun Li is mainly a TV actor, with a net worth of $2 million. The principal source of Li Jun Li net worth is her career in acting. Not much is known about her possessions and properties.
Li Jun Li Biography:
Li Jun was born on November 6, 1983 (aged 39 as of 2022), in Shanghai, China. Her father was a painter and her mother’s name is Mei Li. When she was six, their family moved to Bogota, Columbia. After 3 years, they immigrated to New York, USA.
Li Jun Li attended Fiorello LaGuardia High School of Music and Art and Performing Arts, where she was a dance major and later on, switched to studying acting in college.
As a child, she wrote off the possibility of being an actress, especially after watching the movie, Miss Saigon. Moreover, her parents also expected her to follow some conventional career.
Li Jun Li currently resides in New York City. Li Jun Li stands tall at 1.68 meters. More personal details are unknown.
Li Jun Li Career:
Before acting on TV, she was a theatre actress. Her big break was with the Broadway production of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s (theatre writing duo) South Pacific, starring Matthew Morrison as Liat, performed at New York’s Lincoln Center. The show went on to bag many Tony Awards.
Li in the Broadway production of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s South Pacific
Following this, she went on to star in the following TV Series:
- Live from Lincoln Center (2010)
- Blue Bloods (2010)
- Body of Proof (2011)
- One Life to Live (2011)
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2011)
- Damages (2011-2012)
- Americana (2012)
- Freestyle Love Supreme (2012)
- Smash (2012)
- The Following (2013)
- Hatfields & McCoys (2013)
- Hostages (2013)
- Unforgettable (2014)
- One Bad Choice (2015)
- Minority Report (2015)
- Billy and Billie (2015-2016)
- Chicago P.D. (2015)
- Chicago Fire (2016)
- Quantico (2016-2017)
- Blindspot (2017)
- The Exorcist (2017-2018)
- Gone (2018)
- Wu Assassins (2019)
- Why Women Kill (2019)
- Evil (2019)
- Sex/Life (2021)
And the following movies:
- Chinese Puzzle (2013)
- Song One (2014)
- The Humbling (2014)
- Front Cover (2015)
- Ricki and the Flash (2015)
- Construction (2021)
Li Jun’s most prominent roles are as Iris Chang, an FBI Recruit in Quantico, in Chicago P.D. and asRose Cooper in The Exorcist.
Her upcoming film, to be released in 2022 itself, is Babylon as Lady Fay Zhu, a character inspired by Anna May Wong (an American actress), with Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie in the lead roles.
She will be also part of the second season of the TV Show Devils.
Li Jun Li Career Interesting Facts:
- She is trilingual and fluent in Mandarin, English and Spanish.
- She is a dog person and has a pet dog named Toto. Toto even has its own Instagram. It has even undergone open-heart surgery.
- She enjoys doing Yoga regularly.
- She is an animal rights & safety advocate and avid LGBTQ supporter.
- She is vocal against racial injustice within Hollywood, given that she is an Asian-American
- She was passionate about dancing and started following it, before finding her taste in acting and switching to it.
- She had differences from her father when she tried to take her passion for dancing to the next level. He wanted her to pursue visual arts.