Madonna Net Worth:$800 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$800 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||Aug 16, 1958|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)|
|Profession:||Film Producer, Actor, Dancer, Film director, Author, Entrepreneur, Singer-songwriter, Composer, Screenwriter, Record producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Madonna Net Worth is around $800 Million. Madonna is globally famous singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress. Madonna has influenced many other artists and is often referred as the “Queen of Pop.”
Madonna is known for her continual reinvention and versatility in music production, songwriting, and visual presentation.
Madonna Net Worth 2022:
Madonna Net Worth is around $800 Million in 2022. Madonna has royalities, song and album real estate portfolio, personal investments etc to add to her wealth.
Her various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job.
Madonna’s net worth makes her one of the richest singers in the world. She dominated the who 1980’s pop music.
Considering her current performance and annual growth of her songs in films as well as of the individual, we can be sure about the Madonna’s fortunes to grow in future as well.
Part of her income also comes from business enterprises like Maverick, hard Candy fitness and truth or dare by Madonna.
Madonna owns a 18th century mansion on 5.5 acres in Sintra,Portugal. Madonna reportedly bought the 4 story Georgian-style townhouse for whopping $40 million. The apartment is low-key yet glamorous, and is double wide, making it one of the widest houses on the Upper East Side.
This classic Georgian property has 12,000 sq. ft area along with 3000 sq. ft garden bordered by tall trees and roses, and the double-car garage facility makes it a rare estate in the area.
The house was designed by her younger brother Christopher G. Ciccone. As per Ciccone, Madonna likes to live in her New York apartment because there is city here and you feel you are with people here.
Location: This property is located at the 152 East 81st Street, New York, United States.
This four story town house has 26 rooms in total, and offers a 38’ by 22’ drawing room with tall windows overlooking the garden. The house also boasts a paneled dining room off the garden terrace, 13 full bedrooms, intimate library, 11 ceilings and 9 fireplaces.
Other amenities in this estate include a Georgian staircase, elevator, and future rooftop garden. Madonna brother did all the interior designing with the help of the architect Stephen Wang.
Madonna has recently bought her sixth London property, a 10-bedroom Georgian townhouse with her British Film director Ritchie. It was even reported that neighbors complained about music and singing from this townhouse.This Georgian style townhouse is located in London’s Marylebone.
Accommodation: This six floor house boasts 10 full bedrooms, and also includes a vaulted artist’s studio which adjoins
She also owns a house in Beverly Hills, a duplex in Manhattan and expensive paintings from the artists like Frida Kahlo, Man Ray, etc.
Pls Read:Christina Aguilera Net Worth
Madonna car collection:
|BMW 7 series||80000|
There is a complete list of madonna car collection available with full info.
Madonna Louise Ciccone was born on August 16th,1958 in Michigan, USA. Madonna began her musical career in 1980 when she joined a band in the New York city.
Madonna recorded solos in 1983. Madonna released herself titled debut album, and “Holiday”, the third single from then the album became a hit and landed in the Billboard top 20 which boosted her career. She is known for challenging audience perceptions and pushing artistic boundaries.
Madonna is the most influential female artist of all time. She topped the “100 greatest women in music” list by VH1 and “20 greatest female artist” by the Daily Telegraph. She holds 16 official Guinness world records and has won 7 Grammy Awards, 20 Golden Globe Awards. Her tours are one of the highest grossing tours by a solo artist.
Madonna Charities organizations :
- Amnesty International
- Afghanistan Relief Foundation
- Live earth
- Save the children
- Make-a-wish Foundation
She is also the founder of a foundation called Raising Malawi which supports orphans and vulnerable children in Malawi through education, health and community support.
She has performed on 11 concert tours, 19 one-off concerts, 9 benefit concerts, 3 music festivals and 24 award shows.
Madonna Concert Tours:
- The Virgin Tour
- Who’s that Girl World Tour
- Blond Ambition world Tour
- The girlie Show world Tour
- Drowned World tour
- Re-invention World tour
- Confessions Tour
- Sticky and Swest Tour
- The MDNA tour
- Rebel Heart Tour
- Madame X tour
She has changed the world of music in her many years of experience in the industry and is one of the most iconic pop stars of all times.
Interesting Facts about Madonna:
- She is a college dropout.
- Madonna’s childhood nickname was “Little Noni”
- She has Brontophobia – a fear of thunder.
- She hates the color orange.
- Madonna is one of the six children of her parents. Madonna was named after her mother ‘Madonna Louise’ who died of breast cancer when little Madonna was five. To differentiate her with her mother, the family called her ‘Little Nonnie.’
- Madonna was a good grade student, and she got a dance scholarship from ‘The University of Michigan.’
- Madonna says she used to get good grades because she wanted to get out of her town and be somebody.
- When Madonna was 18, she left Detroit and shifted to New York with just $35 in her pocket.
- Madonna used to make extra cash by selling ‘Dunkin Donuts’ in New York’s Time Square. But Soon she was removed from the job.
- Once, Madonna also posed in nude photography for art students for $30.
- When Madonna shifted to New York, she had to face years of struggle.
- Madonna decided to audition for the musical theatre, where she heard the pay was good.
- Madonna had no training in singing. So, she was rejected from every audition.
- Madonna finally got selected as a backup dancer and singer for French disco artist Patrick Hernandez in 1979.
- Madonna formed ‘Breakfast Club’ with Dan Gilroy.
- Madonna made several other bands including Madonna & The Sky, The Millionaires and Emmy until someone from Sire Records heard her and gave her, her first solo break.
- Her first single was ‘Everybody’ that came out on October 6, 1982. ‘Holiday’ was her first single that hit the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- Madonna found out that a song she had recorded called “Ain’t No Big Deal” had already gone to disco act Barracuda, so the track was no longer an option. The Holiday was picked from scrap became the replacement.
- Madonna once made an advertisement with Coca Cola, that barely aired. It was time when the music video of ‘Like A Prayer’ was released that was shot in catholic church. The scenes in her music video were too explicit for a church and hurt the religious sentiments of the people. The advertisement had to be stopped. She still got $5 million for her work.
- Madonna has the credit of inspiring 80s fashion with her unique look. Thick lace tops, lots of bracelets, fishnets, crucifixes were the work of Maripol, an artist, film producer, and a stylist.
- Madonna movie debut marks in 1985’s ‘Vision Quest,’ in which she had a cameo as a club singer. Madonna first starring movie was ‘Desperately Seeking Susan’ in 1985.
- Madonna has won the award for the Best Actress performance in Golden Globe for ‘Evita’ in 1996. Madonna has been credited for more than 100 movies and Tv shows.
- Madonna has also won the Razzies (Golden Raspberry Award) for the worst actress.
- In 1990, Madonna was nominated for star walk of fame, but she turned it down.
- Madonna had been wife of Sean Penn from 1985 to 1989 and Guy Richie from 2000 to 2008. She has also dated numerous personalities.
- Madonna is the proud mother of six children. Her biological daughter Lourdes and son Rocco, and adopted children David and Mercy and twins Esterre and Stella.
- Madonna is a strict vegetarian since the age of 15. In an interview, she said that she fights her cravings to eat unhealthy food. She avoids oily and too cheesy.Madonna is also an author of notable books. Most famous being ‘English Roses’, a children book and ‘Erotica.’
Madonna is a Catholic by birth; She believes that what she practices is deeper than religion, which embodies all the religion including Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.
For years, a porn company was using madonna.com as its domain name. Madonna had to file a lawsuit against the company to get her name back.
Madonna is so overprotective of her DNA that once she appoints the DNA team, to completely remove all her DNA from the room.
Vogue by Madonna is the last minute song that was never meant to be a single but ended up being the most iconic song of the diva.
Madonna is said to have been sharing the same gene pool with Celine Dion and Hillary Clinton.
Madonna is a religious person and so does she respect Pope Francis. In a concert, she once even dedicated “Like A Virgin” to Pope. But it seems that the Pope doesn’t like the lady; he asked Christians not to attend her Blond Ambition Tour. He ended up cancelling one of her tours in Rome.
- Some of Madonna’s music videos struck so much of controversies for its contents that they were banned by MTV. Some of them include What It Feels Like For a Girl, Erotica, Justify My Love, and Like a Prayer.Madonna is often named as M, Mo, Maddy and even Nonnie.
- Madonna has the most successful careers of all female artists. She has been inducted in Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame 3 times. She has won 7 Grammy Awards, 20 Music Videos Awards including one Video Vanguard Award in 1986 becoming the first female artist to win that.
- Madonna holds a total of ten records in Guinness Book Of World Records including best selling female artist and most successful female solo artist.
- Echiniscus Madonnae or Water Bear is named in honour of Madonna. It is a species of water-dwelling organism. It can live in the worst conditions without water or food. Sounds similar to somebody’s character.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.