Madonna Net Worth:$850 Million
|Net Worth:||$850 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Aug 16, 1958 (62 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.65 m)|
|Profession:||Film Producer, Actor, Dancer, Film director, Author, Entrepreneur, Singer-songwriter, Composer, Screenwriter, Record producer|
|Nationality:||United States of America|
Madonna Net Worth 2021:$850 Million
Madonna Net Worth is $850 Million (6400 Crore in INR).
The richest singer doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon, Madonna has personal investments, and her vision for environment is increasing very rapidly. Her various foundations which work day and night to transform the world and the way of living life are doing a good job.
Considering her current performance and annual growth of her songs in films as well as of the individual, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the coming years.
Madonna Louise Ciccone was born in the year 1958, in the month of August 16th in Michigan, USA. She is a singer, songwriter, actress, businesswomen, director, author, dancer, record producer and a humanitarian. Many popular artists consider Madonna as “Queen of Pop” since 1990’s.
In this article we will discuss about Madonna’s life, various charities promoted by her and her wealth and net worth.
She began her musical career in 1980 when she joined a band in the New York city.
she recorded solos in 1983, she released herself titled debut album, and “Holiday”, the third single from then the album became a hit and landed in the Billboard top 20 which boosted her career. She is known for challenging audience perceptions and pushing artistic boundaries.
She is the most influential female artist of all time. She topped the “100 greatest women in music” list by VH1 and “20 greatest female artist” by the Daily Telegraph. She holds 16 official Guinness world records and has won 7 Grammy Awards, 20 Golden Globe Awards. Her tours are one of the highest grossing tours by a solo artist.
As of 2020, Madonna’s net worth is 850 Million US dollars, which makes her one of the richest singers in the world. She dominated the who 1980’s pop music. This in Indian currency is approximately 64,00,00,00,000.00 Indian Rupee
She owns a 18th century mansion on 5.5 acres in Sintra. Portugal. A 12000 sq ft townhouse that has a two car garage, nine fire places, a wine cellar and elevator. She also owns a house in Beverly Hills, a duplex in Manhattan and expensive paintings from the artists like Frida Kahlo, Man Ray, etc.
Part of her income also comes from business enterprises like Maverick, hard Candy fitness and truth or dare by Madonna.
Madonna’s car collection:
|Maybach 57||358000 US dollars|
|Cooper 5||50000 US dollars|
|Maybach 625||50000 US dollars|
|Jaguar XE||90000 US dollars|
|BMW 7 series||80000 US dollars|
Charities organizations supported by Madonna :
- Amnesty International
- Afghanistan Relief Foundation
- Live earth
- Save the children
- Make-a-wish Foundation
She is also the founder of a foundation called Raising Malawi which supports orphans and vulnerable children in Malawi through education, health and community support.
She has performed on 11 concert tours, 19 one-off concerts, 9 benefit concerts, 3 music festivals and 24 award shows.
Madonna Concert Tours:
- The Virgin Tour
- Who’s that Girl World Tour
- Blond Ambition world Tour
- The girlie Show world Tour
- Drowned World tour
- Re-invention World tour
- Confessions Tour
- Sticky and Swest Tour
- The MDNA tour
- Rebel Heart Tour
- Madame X tour
Fun Facts about Madonna:
- She is a college dropout.
- Madonna’s childhood nickname was “Little Noni”
- She has Brontophobia – a fear of thunder.
- She hates the color orange.
She has changed the world of music in her many years of experience in the industry and is one of the most iconic pop stars of all times.
Interesting facts about madonna
Madonna is one of the six children of her parents.
She was named after her mother ‘Madonna Louise’ who died of breast cancer when little Madonna was five. To differentiate her with her mother, the family called her ‘Little Nonnie.’
Madonna was a straight-A student, and she got a dance scholarship from ‘The University of Michigan.’
She says she used to get good grades because she wanted to get out of her town and be somebody.
When Madonna was 18, she left Detroit and moved to New York with just $35 in her pocket. That is what she says as per washington post
Before earning fame, she used to make extra cash by selling ‘Dunkin Donuts’ in New York’s Time Square. But the job did not last for long as she was dismissed for squirting doughnut jelly at the customer.
Once, she also posed in nude photography for art students for $30.
When Madonna moved to New York, she had to face years of struggle. She decided to audition for the musical theatre, where she heard the pay was good. She had no training in singing. So, she was rejected from every audition.
she finally got selected as a backup dancer and singer for French disco artist Patrick Hernandez in 1979.
She formed ‘Breakfast Club’ with Dan Gilroy. She made several other bands including Madonna & The Sky, The Millionaires and Emmy until someone from Sire Records heard her and gave her, her first solo break.
Source: biography.com, Image: Wikimedia
Her first single was ‘Everybody’ that came out on October 6, 1982. ‘Holiday’ was her first single that hit the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
Madonna found out that a song she had recorded called “Ain’t No Big Deal” had already gone to disco act Barracuda, so the track was no longer an option. The Holiday was picked from scrap became the replacement.
Source: nypost.com, Image: Wikimedia
- Madonna once made an advertisement with Coca Cola, that barely aired. It was time when the music video of ‘Like A Prayer’ was released that was shot in catholic church. The scenes in her music video were too explicit for a church and hurt the religious sentiments of the people. The advertisement had to be stopped. She still got $5 million for her work.
- She has the credit of inspiring 80s fashion with her unique look. Thick lace tops, lots of bracelets, fishnets, crucifixes were the work of Maripol, an artist, film producer, and a stylist.
- Madonna movie debut marks in 1985’s ‘Vision Quest,’ in which she had a cameo as a club singer. Her first starring movie was ‘Desperately Seeking Susan’ in 1985.
- She has won the award for the Best Actress performance in Golden Globe for ‘Evita’ in 1996. She has been credited for more than 100 movies and Tv shows.
Winning award for the worst actor is not enough. She has also won the Razzies (Golden Raspberry Award) for the worst actress.
Source: theguardian.com, Image: Wikimedia
In 1990, Madonna was nominated for star walk of fame, but she turned it down.
She had been wife of Sean Penn from 1985 to 1989 and Guy Richie from 2000 to 2008. Apart from that, she has dated numerous personalities.
- She is the proud mother of six children. Her biological daughter Lourdes and son Rocco, and adopted children David and Mercy and twins Esterre and Stella.
- Madonna is a strict vegetarian since the age of 15. In an interview, she said that she fights her cravings to eat unhealthy food. She avoids oily and too cheesy.
- Madonna is also an author of notable books. Most famous being ‘English Roses’, a children book and ‘Erotica.’
Madonna is a Catholic by birth; she expressed her belief to be rather of an Israelite than a Jewish.
She believes that what she practices is deeper than religion, which embodies all the religion including Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.
For years, a porn company was using madonna.com as its domain name. Madonna had to file a lawsuit against the company to get her name back.
Madonna is so overprotective of her DNA that once she appoints the DNA team, to completely remove all her DNA from the room.
Vogue by Madonna is the last minute song that was never meant to be a single but ended up being the most iconic song of the diva.
Madonna is said to have been sharing the same gene pool with Celine Dion and Hillary Clinton.
Source: usatoday.com, Image: Wikimedia
Madonna is a religious person and so does she respect Pope Francis. In a concert, she once even dedicated “Like A Virgin” to Pope. But it seems that the Pope doesn’t like the lady; he asked Christians not to attend her Blond Ambition Tour. He ended up cancelling one of her tours in Rome.
- Some of Madonna’s music videos struck so much of controversies for its contents that they were banned by MTV. Some of them include What It Feels Like For a Girl, Erotica, Justify My Love, and Like a Prayer.
- Madonna is often named as M, Mo, Maddy and even Nonnie.
- Madonna has the most successful careers of all female artists. She has been inducted in Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame 3 times. She has won 7 Grammy Awards, 20 Music Videos Awards including one Video Vanguard Award in 1986 becoming the first female artist to win that.
Madonna holds a total of ten records in Guinness Book Of World Records including best selling female artist and most successful female solo artist.
Madonna’s net worth in 2018 calculated $590 in the list of World’s Richest Self-Made Woman.
Echiniscus Madonnae or Water Bear is named in honour of Madonna. It is a species of water-dwelling organism. It can live in the worst conditions without water or food. Sounds similar to somebody’s character.
Hope you got the info on madonna life, kids, songs,Madonna Net Worth 2021 in Inr ,Madonna Net Worth 2021 in rs,Madonna Net Worth 2021 in usd, Madonna Net Worth 2021 in euros,Madonna Net Worth 2020 in millions,Madonna Net Worth 2020 in crores,
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.