MS Dhoni Net Worth:$111 Million (Rs 818 crores)
|Net Worth:||$111 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees:||Rs. 818 Crores|
|Salary:||50 Crore +|
|Monthly Income:||4 Crore +|
|Date of Birth:||July 7, 1981|
|Height:||1.75 M (5′ 7”)|
Mahendra Singh Dhoni or MS Dhoni is an Indian international cricketer who is the only captain in the history of cricket to have won all ICC trophies. Cricket is followed as a religion in India, and Dhoni is treated as God by their fans. Mahendra Singh Dhoni, also known as “Mahi” is the man behind big victories that India has achieved under his captaincy.
MS Dhoni Net Worth
Athletes depend completely on their salaries .Apart from his phenomenal record as a captain and record winning streak, Dhoni has a personal investment of Rs 600 crores Indian Rupees in real estates and other areas of interest. For example, Dhoni is a co-owner of many different sports teams in sports such as Hockey, Football, Kabaddi etc. played under premier leagues in India.
He runs different fitness centres and sports centres all over the country. Considering his current performance and record breaking achievements, we can be very positive about the net worth which will be growing through the years.
Net Worth of MS Dhoni
Dhoni is among the highest payed sports person in the world. Net worth of Dhoni is $111 million which is 818 crores rupees in Indian currency . This has been achieved by him in last 15 years. Dhoni has achieved a hike of multiple percentages in his net worth over the past few years.
|Name||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Net Worth (2021)||$111 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||Rs. 818 Crores|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 4 Crore +|
|Yearly Income||Rs. 50 Crore +|
|IPL Salary||Rs. 15 Crores|
A majority of his income comes from endorsements which is around 27 million USD and around 4 million USD per match wining. Dhoni has also earned a whooping amount of Rs. 30 crores from the movie based on his life
MS Dhoni IPL Salary
|2021||Chennai Super Kings||₹ 150,000,000|
|2020 (Retain)||Chennai Super Kings||₹ 150,000,000|
|2019 (Retain)||Chennai Super Kings||₹ 150,000,000|
|2018||Chennai Super Kings||₹ 150,000,000|
|2017||Rising Pune Supergiant||₹ 125,000,000|
|2016||Rising Pune Supergiant||₹ 125,000,000|
|2015||Chennai Super Kings||₹ 125,000,000|
|2014||Chennai Super Kings||₹ 125,000,000|
|2013||Chennai Super Kings||₹ 82,800,000|
|2012||Chennai Super Kings||₹ 82,800,000|
|2011||Chennai Super Kings||₹ 82,800,000|
|2010||Chennai Super Kings||₹ 60,000,000|
|2009||Chennai Super Kings||₹ 60,000,000|
|2008||Chennai Super Kings||₹ 60,000,000|
“MSD – The Untold Story”. Apart, from his massive record and earning, Dhoni is best known for his charity work and his support for sports and towards young athletes.
MS Dhoni Fees per match
Dhoni earns a massive $4 million USD per winning match. Dhoni also he earns a massive amount of fee from IPL matches held in India.
Let us have a look at the basic facts about Mr. Mahendra Singh Dhoni. Approx Annual Earnings which are a part of his net worth:
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs.818 crores|
|IPL Salary||Rs. 15 crores|
|Retainer Fee||Rs. 1 crore|
|T20 Match Fee||Rs. 2,00,000|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 600 crores|
|Luxury Cars||Rs. 15 crores|
Net worth is basically, the difference of assets and liabilities that a person has. So, we need to have a brief look on what assets are possessed by Mahi.
MS Dhoni House
Mahi has a luxury home in dehradun , India which he bought in the year 2011, and is estimated around 17.8 crores. Dhoni also owns multiple real estate properties.
MS Dhoni Cars
Mahi has a large car collection which includes the best luxury cars in the world. Some of the brands he owns are Hummer, Porsche 911, Audi, Mercedes, Mitsubishi Pajero, Range Rover and many more. Apart from cars Dhoni’s loves for bike is not hidden, he has a quite large no. Of bikes in his collection.
About MS Dhoni:Biography
MS Dhoni was born on 7 July 1981 in Ranchi, Bihar (present-day Jharkhand) to a Hindu Rajput family in the house of Paan Singh and Devaki Devi. His ancestral village is in Lamgra block in Almora, Uttarakhand. His father, Paan Singh, moved to Ranchi from Uttarakhand and held junior management positions at Mecon.
Dhoni has a sister and a brother – Jayanthi Gupta (sister) and Narendra Singh Dhoni (brother). Under immense pressure also, Dhoni never loses his calm, and that is the reason why he is called as “Captian Cool” by his fans.
Mahi was a train ticket examiner (TTE) for 2 years at Kharagpur railway station from 2001-2003 Before being an international cricket player.
|Real Name||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Age||40 years old (2021)|
|Official Twitter Handle|
|Birth Date||7 July 1981|
|Wife:||Sakshi Dhoni m. 2010|
|Estimated Net Worth||818 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||25 Crore|
Mahi is the only captain in the world who has led his team to victory in all major ICC tournaments .i.e.
- T-20 world cup – 2007
- 50 over world cup – 2011
- Champion’s trophy – 2013
- Dhoni is the only player that has been awarded ICC player of the year award twice.
Dhoni is India’s most successful test captain with 163 one day match victories and 27 test match victories. Currently, he has taken retirement from test cricket and also has stepped down from the post of captaincy from all the ICC formats.
In the year 2011, Mahendra Singh Dhoni was awarded the honorary rank of Lt. Colonel by the Indian Territory Army.
Former captain of the Indian cricket team Mahendra Singh Dhoni has announced his retirement from international cricket. The 39-year-old Dhoni posted a video on Instagram on Saturday evening with the song ‘Main Pal Do Pal Ka Shire Hoon’. With this, he wrote – Thank you for the love and support always received from you. Think of me as retiring after 7.29 pm this evening.
MS Dhoni Love Story
Before marrying her classmate Sakshi Singh Rawat, MS Dhoni and Priyanka Jha fell in love with each other, whom they met in their 20s. At that time in the year 2002, Dhoni was working hard to get selected in the Indian team. His girlfriend died in an accident the same year.
After this, Dhoni also dated South Indian actress Lakshmi Rai. Mahendra Singh Dhoni married his school friend Sakshi Singh Rawat on 4 July 2010 from DAV Jawahar Vidya Mandir. At the time of her marriage, Sakshi was studying hotel management at the Taj in Kolkata as an apprentice.
Interesting facts about Ms Dhoni
MS Dhoni used to work for the Indian railways before he began playing professional cricket. From 2001 to 2003, he worked as a Train Ticket Examiner (TTE) at the Kharagpur Railway Station under South Eastern Railway in Midnapore.
- He was discovered in a small talent spotting event in 2003.The player got his big break at a cricket match in Jamshedpur in 2003, as part of BCCI’s small-town talent-spotting initiative.
- Dhoni also experimented with football and badminton. Before pursuing full-time cricket, the athlete used to serve as a goalkeeper for his school’s football team and has even tried his hand at badminton.
- He is the only player to have won the ICC ODI Player of the Year award twice.
- The sportsman has an envy-worthy collection of bikes amounting to crores of rupees
- MS Dhoni reportedly bought his first bike for Rs 4,500. Today, he is the owner of a multi-crore garage which holds everything from vintage pieces to much-loved latest models.
- In fact, he even co-owns a motorcycle racing team with Telugu film star Akkineni Nagarjuna. Called the Mahi Racing team, the group is the country’s first World Superbike team.
- MS Dhoni met wife Sakshi Dhoni in Kolkata during a match against Pakistan
- Now five years old, Ziva Dhoni is a social media star in her own right. Her name has three meanings: radiance, brilliance, or light of God, and is a variant of the Hebrew word ‘Ziv’.
- MS Dhoni has also earned title of ‘Lieutenant Colonel’. On November 1, 2011, MS Dhoni became the second cricket player after Kapil Dev to earn the honorary title, conferred upon him by The Indian Territorial Army.
- MS Dhoni’s trademark ‘Helicopter Shot’ was taught to him by his former teammate and close friend. The signature shot everyone loves wasn’t actually invented by Dhoni. It passed on to him by his childhood friend and former Jharkhand teammate, Santosh Lal, a fact that was revealed in MS Dhoni: The Untold Story.