Naseeruddin Shah Net Worth: $50 Million (Rs 375 Crores)
Naseeruddin Shah is one of the finest actors in the world cinema and the most famous names in Bollywood and other film industries. He is perhaps the most versatile actors, and has performed in almost all genres of films.
Born on 20 July 1950 in Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh, the life of actor Naseeruddin Shah is no less than a highs and lows of life. If filmmakers wish, they can make different award-winning films by picking up some very interesting stories of their lives.
He started his acting career in the early 1970’s, but the film eventually didn’t release. His first Hindi film was released in the year 1967, from then until now with his fine acting and simplicity, Mr. Shah has earned massive respect in film industry, as well as a massive amount of net worth
Naseeruddin Shah Net Worth 2023:
The net worth of Naseeruddin Shah is estimated to be $50 Millions, which in Indian Currency is approximately Rs 375 crores Indian Rupees. Also the net worth of Naseeruddin Shah has seen a rise of multiple percentages over the past 6-7 years
Apart from earning and such a huge net worth, Mr. Naseeruddin Shah is also a great donor when it comes to charity. A huge amount of his earning is donated to various charity programmes and campaigns. He is alsoamong the highest tax payers in the country.
Naseeruddin Shah House :
Naseeruddin Shah House: Naseeruddin Shah lives in a luxury bungalow in Bandra (West), Mumbai, India. He also owns multiple real estate properties across the country.
Naseeruddin Shah Car collection:
Naseeruddin Shah is very passionate about cars and also the Car collection of Naseeruddin Shah is quite large. Naseeruddin Shah owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Naseeruddin Shah include Audi etc.
Naseeruddin Shah Income:
|Estimated Net Worth||Rs. 365 Crore INR|
|Annual Income||Rs. 8 – 10 Crore INR|
|Houses||Rs. 20 Crore INR|
|Luxury Cars||Rs. 9 Crore INR|
Naseeruddin Shah’s Net Worth 2022:
In case of any celebrities, a lot of their earning depends on fan following. Naseeruddin Shah is one of the most popular actors in the world of cinema. Apart from acting, Mr. Shah is also a film producer and holds different businesses across the world. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Naseeruddin sir will keep on growing through the years.
Naseeruddin Shah Biography:
Veteran actor Naseeruddin Shah was born on 20 July 1950 in Barabanki, Uttar Pradesh. Naseeruddin’s acting, which started its film career since 1980, is convincing.
Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan have been awarded for their contribution to films. In This article, we try to give some real life stories related to his personal life. Nasir’s personal life has been very interesting.
Naseeruddin Shah Career:
Naseeruddin has worked in more than 100 films, has also tried his hand in direction. In 2006, he directed a film called ‘Yun Hota Kya Hota Hota’. Irrfan Khan and Konkona Sen Sharma were in important roles in it. He has also directed many plays successfully. Not only this, Shah has also written his autobiography titled ‘And Give One Day’.
Naseeruddin Shah who has been the success story, has been awarded with many honors. He has been awarded the Padma Shri and the Padma Bhushan for his contribution in the field of art. He has also received the National Award 3 times. Naseeruddin Shah received special prominence from films like Sparsh, Sarfarosh, Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron, A Wednesday, and Masoom.
Naseeruddin Shah & Harry Potter’s offer:
Everyone must have heard the name of the film Harry Potter! After the death of actor Richard Harris, who played Albus Dumbledore in Harry Potter, the makers wanted Naseeruddin to play the character. He felt that only Naseer would be able to do justice to that character and hence he wanted to audition him. However, Naseer was not very enthusiastic about that role and audition and hence he also refused to audition.
Naseeruddin Shah films:
- A Wednesday (2008)
- Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro (1983)
- Masoom (1983)
- Sparsh (1980)
- Ishqiya (2010)
- Permission (1987)
- Iqbal (2005)
- Albert Pinto Ko Gussa Kyon Ata Hai (1980)
- Fervour (1999)
Naseeruddin Shah must have got some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favourite actors, we develop some interest in going through the pages of our favourite person’s life book.
Naseeruddin Shah Wife:
At the age of 20, Naseeruddin Shah married Manara Sikri, 15 years older than himself. Manara was also known as Parveena Murad. When Naseeruddin wishes the family to marry Manara, his parents are enraged because Manara was 15 years older than Nasir. He was also married before and had a child.
Despite the family’s refusal, Naseeruddin did not agree and married Manara. Within a year of marriage, they both had a daughter. Whose name is Heeba Shah. Heeba was just a year old and there was a rift between Manara and Naseer and they started living separately. In 1982, Naseeruddin and Manara got divorced.
Naseeruddin Shah started his new life from here. In 1975, he met Ratna Pathak. Ratna was a college student at that time. The two met during a play rehearsal. \The two married in 1982 with great simplicity. Nasir and Ratna have two sons, Imad and Vivaan.
Interesting Facts about Naseeruddin Shah:
- Naseeruddin Shah did his schooling at St. Anselm’s Ajmer and St Joseph’s College, Nainital. He graduated in arts from Aligarh Muslim University in 1971 and attended National School of Drama in Delhi.
- Naseeruddin Shah made his debut with a small role in film Aman (1967) starring Rajendra kumar and Saira Banu.
- Naseeruddin Shah has acted in many parallel movies including Mirch Masala, Albert Pinto Ko Gussa Kyon Ata Hai, Junoon, Mandi, Ardh Satya, Katha, and Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro etc.
- Naseeruddin Shah became active in mainstream Bollywood cinema with the 1980 film Hum Paanch.
- One of his most important films, Masoom, was released in 1983 and was shot at St Joseph’s College, Nainital.
- He strongly believed that the distinction between art and commercial films had largely reduced. In 2000, Shah played Mahatma Gandhi in Kamal Hassan’s Hey Ram which focused on the assassination of Gandhi from the assailant’s point of view. His acting was very much appreciated in mainstream Bollywood hits such as Sarfarosh and A Wednesday.
- He has also acted in international projects, such as Monsoon Wedding in 2001 and a Hollywood adaptation of The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen in 2003 (co-starring Sean Connery), where he played Captain Nemo.
- Naseeruddin Shah has been giving performances with his theatre troupe at places such as New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and Lahore. He has directed plays written by Lavender Kumar, Ismat Chughtai and Saadat Hasan Manto.
lesser known facts about Naseeruddin Shah
- His directorial debut in movies, Yun Hota To Kya Hota, was released in 2006.
- In 1977, Shah, Tom Alter and Benjamin Gilani formed a theatre group called Motley Productions. Their first play was Samuel Beckett’s Waiting for Godot, which was staged at the Prithvi Theatre.
- Naseeruddin Shah acted in the eponymous television series based on the life and times of Mirza Ghalib, directed by Gulzar and telecast on DD National. In 1989, he acted as the Maratha King Shivaji in another
- Naseeruddin Shah also acted in television series Bharat Ek Khoj based on Jawaharlal Nehru’s book The Discovery of India.
- In mid 1990s, Shah also hosted some episodes of science magazine programme Turning Point.
- In 2017, Shah returned to film, starring in Shakespearean adaption The Hungry, screened under special presentations at the Toronto International Film Festival 2017.
- In the 1970s, Shah met and fell in love with Ratna Pathak, the daughter of Dina Pathak, a well-respected character actress. Naseeruddin Shah and Ratna Pathak co-starred in several films including Mirch Masala and The Perfect Murder.
- Shah and Pathak were finally married in 1982. By his second marriage, Shah has two sons, Imaad and Vivaan, both of whom are aspiring actors.
- Naseeruddin has been frequently involved in controversy with his criticism of senior actors like Dilip Kumar, Rajesh Khanna, fellow actors like Anupam Kher, juniors like Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, cricketer Virat Kohli and politician and Prime minister Narendra Modi.
We hope we have given you the brief but interesting reading stuff from Naseeruddin Shah’s life.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.