Nawazuddin Siddiqui Net Worth is $13 Million (Rs 96 Crores) in 2021
There are very few actors in the world who are self made stars. One such name is Nawazuddin Siddiqui also known as “Nawaz” by his followers and fans. Nawazuddin is a trained actor and is a man of great resilience ; he is now one of the most loved ,saught after actors in the world of cinema across the globe. He is also known as the hit-machine of Bollywood cinema and is among one of the highest-paid actors across the globe.
Mr. Siddiqui is the actor-stage performer and a trained actor and artist. Nawazuddin is often known for his action and comedy movies and got his first breakthrough with the movie “Gangs of Wasseypur” direct by Anurag Kashyap.
Nawaz is among the very few actors who had given a consecutive number of hit films. Nawaz is now one of the highest-paid actors across the globe. Also, Nawazuddin has huge respect for Indian society and often donates a huge amount of money for the family of rural areas.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui Net Worth 2021 Analysis
The total net worth of Nawazuddin Siddiqui is estimated to be around 13 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately Rs 96 Crores Indian Rupee (Ninety-Six Crore INR). Most of his earnings come from brand endorsements for which he charges a massive amount per endorsement.
Also, Nawaz is the busiest actor in the film industry with lots of projects in his hand. It has been observed that the net worth of Nawazuddin has taken a hike of 50 % in the past 3-4 years. Nawaz Siddiqui is also on the top spot when it comes to paying Income tax, he is now among one of the highest taxpayers in the country.
|Net Worth (2021)||$ 13 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||96 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||12 Crore +|
Nawazuddin Siddiqui Net Worth Sources
In the case of any celebrities, a lot of earnings depend on fan following. Being a versatile actor, Nawazuddin Siddiqui is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Apart from acting, Nawazuddin is also a Stage performer and reality TV show Host. He has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Nawazuddin sir will keep on growing through the years.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui House
House: Nawazuddin Siddiqui Resides in Versova, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Nawazuddin Siddiqui bought this luxury home in the year 2017. The estimated value of this Real Estate Property is around Rs.13 Crores.
Cars: The Car collection of Nawazuddin Siddiqui is quite Average. Nawazuddin Siddiqui owns a few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Nawazuddin Siddiqui include Mercedes Benz, BMW, and Audi.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui earning Sources
|Average movie remuneration||Rs. 6-8 Crore INR|
|Brand endorsement fee||Rs. 1-2 Crore INR|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 80 Crores INR|
|Luxury cars||Rs. 4-5 Crores INR|
Facts About Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Nawazuddin was born on 19th May, 1974 in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Nawaz graduated in science from Gurukul Kangri University in Haridwar, Uttarakhand. Nawaz has learned acting from the National School of Drama NSD.
- In pursuit of securing admission at the National School of Drama (NSD) in New Delhi, he acted in over ten plays with a group of friends, to fulfill one of the criteria for admission.
- Nawaz worked as a chemist in a petrochemical company for a short while. Later, he moved to Delhi, where he worked as a watchman!
- Siddiqui was awarded the Special Jury Award at the 60th National Film Awards 2012, for his work in the films Kahaani, Gangs of Wasseypur, Dekh Indian Circus, and Talaash.
- During a scene in the movie New York, where he played a wrongly accused and tortured man recalling his torture, his gut-wrenching performance was the most appreciated act in the movie.
Nawazuddin Siddiqui Films are:
- Sacred Games Series
- Gangs of Wasseypur series
- Black Friday
- New York
- Peepli Live
- The LunchBox
- Bajrani Bhaijaan
- Freaky Ali
- Manjhi- The Mountain Man and many more
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favourite person we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favorite person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention good reading stuff from Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s life.
With the end, we wish Nawazuddin Siddiqui a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love. May he keep achieving his goals and keep growing his net worth always!