Narendra Modi Net Worth: $0.4 million dollars ( Rs 2.5 Crores)
Narendra Modi net worth is around $0.4 million dollars. Narendra Modi is the current Prime Minister of India. He came into office in the year 2014 and has been serving this country since then.
This is his second term serving the country, which began after he won the election in 2019. He is the fourteenth Prime Minister of India. Not only this, but he was also the longest-serving chief minister of Gujrat from 2001 – 2014.
He is a man of huge political power. And also, in a way, the face represents the biggest democracy in the world. He often addresses his subjects through speeches and is adored by many citizens of India. Being such an important person in the world, one may wonder what his financial situation is. And how much money and how many assets he holds. Let us take a look at the Net Worth of Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi pmindia.gov.in
Narendra Modi Salary:
As we all know, Shri Narendra Modi is the Prime Minister of India. As a prime minister, he has a lot of duties and responsibilities. His salary, like all other civil servants, is derived from the taxes the citizens of India pay. The salary for the Prime Minister of India is given on Monthly bases, just like a regular employee would. This is because even the Prime Minister is considered a servant of a country and its citizens.
The salary of Prime Minister Narendra Modi is Rs 2,80,000 per month. This roughly translates to US$35,00 per month.
Hence the annual income of the Prime Minister is Rs33,60,000 which roughly translates to US$42,000. However, this salary does not include the living expenses that the prime minister receives. His lifestyle, and living, as the prime minister of India, are taken care of separately.
Narendra Modi Investments:
The Prime Minister is pretty clear and open about his investments. He doesn’t hesitate in telling people how and where he prefers to invest his money. He does so in order to motivate and guide other citizens of India to do the same.
The Prime Minister does not have great exposure to the stock markets. He usually invests in the form of national saving certificates and fixed deposits etc. Let us take a look at how many investments Shri Narendra Modi has, and how much are they worth.
- He has National Savings Certificates, worth RS 8.9 Lakhs (US $10,8544)
- His Fixed Deposit in the State Bank Of India, Gandhinagar Gujrat. They are worth Rs. 1.86 crores. (US $266,847)
- He owns life insurance policies worth, Rs 1.5 lakhs (US $1892)
- And lastly, L & T infrastructure bonds which he bought in the year 2012. They are worth Rs 20,000. It roughly translates to US $240
Investments owned by Mr. Narendra Modi
Narendra Modi House:
Considering the assets of a person means we need to include the houses, properties, personal luxurious items, gold, and cars owned by the person. As mentioned above, certain luxuries that Mr. Narendra Modi enjoys are not owned by him. They are given to him by the state of India in return for his work towards our country. In this article, we are going to be focusing on only the assets strictly owned by Shri Narendra Modi.
Narendra Modi has not bought any property since he became the prime minister of India in 2014. A property bought by him in 2002. It is a joint property of which Shri Narendra Modi holds a one-fourth share. It is the only residential property owned by him. The value of this property is Rs 1.1 crores. This when translated in dollars, sums up to US $134,213.
Narendra Modi other assets:
Mr. Narendra Modi does not own any car of his own.
He owns four gold rings, worth ₹1.48 lakh. US $1805.
Assets owned by Mr. Narendra ModI
Narendra Modi Biography:
Narendra modi comes from a very middle class family in Gujrat. He was born on 17th September, 1950 in Vadnagar.
His family members were grocers and because oof their modest income Mr. Narndra Modi was raised living a simple childhood. During this period, he often helped his father sell tea on the streets.When he was 18 years old, he was arranged married to Jashodaben, when she was 17. Soon, Modi left his home and eventutally got into politics.
From they year 2001 to 2014, he served as the chief minister of the state of Gujrat.
Then, in 2014, he was elected as the Prime Minister of India. In 2019, Bharatiya Janta Party(BJP) won again, and Narendra Modi was re-elected as the Prime Minister.
Narendra Modi Achievements:
Shri Narendra Modi has received many awards and praises throughout his course of being the Prime Minister of India.
- In 2018 Ocotber, he received the “Champions of Earth Award” from the United Nations Environment programme.
- In 2019 September, he received an Award from Bill Gates and his wife, Melinda Gates titled “Global GoalKeeper”. This title was given to him for his Swatch Bharat Campagne.
- In 2015, he was ranked the 5th worlds greatest leader by the fortunes first annual list for “Worlds Greatest Leaders”
- Forbes, a very famous international Magzine ranked him as the 9th most powerful person in the world in the year 2015, 2016, and 2018.
He has received various awards from different countries around the world, including, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Maldives and even the United Nations.
Check out more of his awards and achievements on Article on Achievements of Narendra Modi
Narendra Modi Interesting Facts:
Here are some interesting facts about Narendra Modi that you probably did not know.
- He has the third highest followers on twitter in India
- In 2016, a Madame Tussauds Wax statue was made for him.
- In one of his speeches against corruption in India, his slogan, “Mai bhi Chowkidar” went viral. This slogan means that he was security checker of India.
- He is the third child of his parents, and he has 2 elder and 3 younger siblings.
- He is a great motivator, and has a huge following. People who follow him adore him and at times ‘worship’ him.