Pankaj Tripathi Net Worth: $8 Million (Rs 60 Crores)
|Birth Date||5 September 1976|
|Birth Place||Belsand Bihar|
|Wife :||Mridula Tripathi (m. 2004)|
|Net Worth in 2023||Rs 60 Crores|
|Annual Salary||Rs 3-4 Crore|
Pankaj Tripathi worked in more than 50 films and tv shows. There are very few actors in the country who have such a huge fan base as that of Pankaj Tripathi.
Pankaj is the star of the Hindi cinema that enjoys stardom on various OTT platforms and has gained a cult status with his role in Mirzapur. He is good with his controlled emotiojns on the camera and people love his restrained acting matching his characters role. Pankaj is an actor-producer in the Bollywood Film Industry.
With each of his films creating a new record, Pankaj is among the highest-paid actors across the globe
In this article, we will discuss Pankaj Tripathi’s Movies, his business, his extraordinary stardom, and most importantly the remuneration he earns from movies, brand endorsements, and also his net worth.
Pankaj Tripathi Net Worth 2023:
|Net Worth||$8 Million|
|Net Worth In Rupees||60 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||30 Lakhs +|
|yearly Income||4 Crore +|
Pankaj Tripathi net worth is estimated to be $8 Million, which in Indian currency is approximately Rs 60 Crore.
The Main Source of Pankaj Tripathi earning comes from brand endorsement and Movies. He loves spending time with his family and especially with his son, he tries to give time to his son and be a part of his childhood.
Pankaj Tripathi is the now recognized actor in other countries as well and thus with his success in films, the net worth can increase by 40% in the coming three years. Mr. Pankaj has won various film-Fare awards for his films as the best-actor.
Pankaj’s recent movies were not only a hit, but they also collected a massive amount at the box-office.
In the year 2012 his movie “Gangs of Wasseypur” went on to become one of the highest-grossing Bollywood movies.
Pankaj Tripathi was born on 5 September 1976 in a farmer family in Belsand village of Gopalganj district of Bihar. He has two brothers and two sisters. Nobody has anything to do with the field of art at home. Mr. Tripathi Said “I have studied in the beginning in a natural environment where there was no pollution. Till the fifth grade, we used to sit under the tree and study because there was no school there. Even electricity has reached my village just a few years ago.
Pankaj Tripathi House:
Pankaj lives in a lavish luxurious house in Belsand. The estimated value of this real estate property is Rs 16 Crores. He also owns several real estate properties in the country.
Pankaj Tripathi Cars:
Today we are telling you about Pankaj Tripathi’s car collection. Pankaj owns a few luxury cars which includes brand like Mercedes-Benz E200, Toyota Fortuner, Mercedes ML 500 etc.
Pankaj Tripathi salary:
Average Movie fees: Pankaj Tripathi charges Rs 3-4 Crore per movie plus a share in the profit. He charges Rs 1-2 Crore for brand endorsement.
Pankaj Tripathi income:
Let us have a look at the facts about Pankaj Tripathi’s networth for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
|Net Worth in 2022||Rs 50 Crores|
|Net Worth in 2021||Rs. 40 Crore|
|Net Worth in 2020||Rs. 36 Crore|
|Net Worth in 2019||Rs. 34 Crore|
|Net Worth in 2018||Rs. 31 Crore|
In case of Pankaj Tripathi, a lot of earning depends on fan following. Pankaj Tripathi is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries.
Apart from acting, Pankaj is also a film producer, Stage performer and reality TV show Host. He has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Pankaj sir will keep on growing through the years.
Pankaj Tripathi Biography:
|Born||5 September 1976 (age 46)|
Belsand, Gopalganj, Bihar, India
|Alma mater||National School of Drama, New Delhi (Diploma in Dramatic Arts)Institute of Hotel Management, Hajipur, Bihar (BSC)|
|Spouse(s)||Mridula Tripathi (m. 2004)|
Pankaj Tripathi was born on 5 September 1976 in a small village in Bihar, Belsand (near Gopalganj). Pankaj’s father Pandit Banaras Tiwari was a farmer by profession and mother Hemwanti Tiwari was a homemaker. Pankaj is the youngest of 4 brothers and 2 sisters.
Pankaj did his early education from DPH School, Gopalganj, Bihar. He did his further studies from Patna College and after that he received his Drama degree from the National School of Drama (NSD), Delhi, India. Before Pankaj, no one in his house was associated with the field of art.
Pankaj Tripathi Movies Career:
Pankaj decided to enter the art field after studying hotel management and a hotel job. He graduated from the National School of Drama to learn his talent and learned the nuances of acting.
The city moved to Mumbai. Where there is a desire, the narration of the path fits perfectly for Pankaj, in 2004, he got a small role in the film Run. Legendary directors who understood his performance from this role noted and then he appeared in films doing small roles.
The star of his fortune shone through in 2012 when he was featured in an important role in Gangs of Wasseypur. He came in front of people. In his interview, he told that his audition for the film Gangs of Wasseypur went on for about 8 hours. Pankaj Tripathi has also worked in Tamil cinema. His first film in Tamil cinema is Kaala, the film was released in June 2018.
In 2017, he appeared in the film Gurgaon as the lead actor in Bollywood . After that he became very famous with web series like Sacred Games, Mirzapur and Criminal Justice , people came to know him by the name of Kaalin Bhaiya. Pankaj has also played the role of Dushyant Singh in a well-known serial Sarojini in a new initiative.
Pakaj may have now become a well-known name in the world of cinema, but in real life he is still a simple person. Pankaj’s parents from Bihar still live in the village and there his parents still didn’t get Television for their Home as they don’t like watching Television.
Pankaj Tripathi Interesting Facts:
- Tripathi joined the RSS at a very young age and started going on his “strengths”.
- His wife is a teacher in Goregaon, Mumbai.
- Pankaj did not know about films till class 10, as there was no TV at his house. The nearest theater was about 20 km from his village.
- Tripathi was awarded the National Film Award- Special Mention for his film Newton.
- Actor Pankaj Tripathi was born on 5 September 1976 in a village named Belsand in Gopalganj district of Bihar and there he completed his secondary education.
- Before Debut in Bollywood this Multi Talented Actor also played the girl’s role in the plays being held in the village.
- Until he was Studying in 11th Class in his village, he also helped his father in his farming occupation.
- The actor never underestimate any type of work and he survived well even throughout the toughest phase of his life too.
- The impact of actor Manoj Bajpayee was very profound on his life. Adjacent to his village is Manoj Bajpayee’s village. When Satya was released, people talked a lot about Manoj Bajpayee.
- Pankaj Tripathi felt that if a man from a neighboring village can become an actor, then why not he. Manoj Bajpayee is Pankaj Tripathi source of inspiration.
- The actor was part of the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad during college politics and was jailed once for 7 Days during 1993 for raising voice against the state government which was then ruled by Lalu Prasad Yadav.
- Pankaj Tripathi earned several awards in his Bollywood Career and he also said that the awards encourage him to work hard for his acting career.
- He was named in the National Film Awards 2018 for special mention for his brilliant performance in the film ‘Newton’.
- Received iReel Awards for Best Actor for his outstanding act in Mirzapur.
- Pankaj’s father sent him to Patna for his further higher studies as he wanted him to be a Doctor but there he showed his art in every field with studies and identified the actor that was surviving in him.
- After this, he worked as a cook for 2 years in a hotel after taking a course in hotel management.
- After this, Pankaj left Patna and moved to Delhi. Where his acting journey started after joining the National School of Drama.
- Until Class 5th, Pankaj studied under a tree as there was no school infrastructure, which he considered as studying under the roof of Nature. At that time, his Village don’t even have the Electricity Facility.
- He is from Bihar and his Mother Tongue is Bhojpuri. When he came to Patna to study further and then only he learned to speak Hindi and until that he couldn’t speak in Hindi.
- Once he said “My time in the jail enriched me. Aapko pata bhi nahi chalta hai ki aap anubhav se kitna sikhte hai (We remain unaware of how our experiences can shape us).”
- He is a Proud Bihari as in an Interview he said, “Even if it was for just one scene, I would give my best. Though this conflict was internal, par hum Bihari hain. (I am a Bihari).”
- Pankaj fell in love with a girl while traveling on the train. After this, both of them decided to get married. When Pankaj told his family about this, they got angry and were not ready for the love marriage. Pankaj explained a lot to his family and then the family allowed the marriage.