Pawan Kalyan Net Worth:$15 Million (Rs 120 Crore)
|Wife||Anna Lezhneva (m. 2013), Renu Desai (m. 2009–2012), Nandini (m. 1997–2008)|
|Birth Date||2 September 1971|
|Net Worth in 2022||110 Crore INR|
|Annual Salary||Rs 10 to 12 Crore|
Pawan Kalyan net worth is approximately Rs 120 Crores.There are very few actors in the country who have such a huge fan base as that of Pawan Kalyan. Konidela Kalyan Babu is the megastar of Telugu cinema that enjoys his stardom by entertaining fans the way they like it.
Pawan is an actor-producer in the Telugu Film Industry. With each of his films creating a new record Pawan is among the highest-paid actors across the globe
Here, we will discuss about Pawan Kalyan ’s Movies, his business, his extra ordinary stardom and most importantly the remuneration he earns from movies, brand endorsements and also his net worth.
Pawan’s recent movies were not only a hit, but they also collected a massive amount at box-office. In the year 2013 his movie “Atharintiki Daaredi” went on to become one of the highest grossing Telugu movies. Pawan is always on the top spot when comes to sharing and charity and social work.
Pawan Kalyan began his film career in 1996 through a Telugu film titled “Akkada Ammai Ikkada Abbai”. The following year, he went to G.V.G. Raju production film “Gokulmo Setha” which was a Tamil remake of the Tamil film “Gokulathil Sethai”.
Pawan began his roots in the film industry and in 1998 he got an opportunity to appear in the film “Tholi Prema” and also won the “National Award” and 6 Nandi Awards for his brilliant performance on the silver screen. After this film, his acting talent was accepted by the filmmakers and directors.
Pawan Kalyan Net Worth 2022:
|Net Worth (2022)||$ 15 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||110 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||1 Crore +|
|yearly Income||10 to 12 Crore +|
The net worth of Pawan Kalyan is estimated to be $15 Million USD, which in Indian currency is approximately Rs 110 Crore Indian Rupee (i.e. approx One Hundred Ten Crores INR). The main Source of his earning comes from brand endorsement and Movies.
He loves spending time with his family and especially with his son, he tries to give time to his son and be a part of his childhood.
Pawan Kalyan is the most recognised actor in other countries as well and thus with his success of films, the net worth can increase by MULTIPLE percentages in coming 3 years. Pawan has won various film-Fare awards for his films as the best-actor
Pawan Kalyan’s House
Pawan lives in a lavish luxurious house in Vijayawada . The estimated value of this real estate property is 16 Crore INR. He also owns several real-estate properties in the country.
Pawan Kalyan Cars :
Pawan owns a few luxury cars which includes brand like Audi Q 7, Mercedes Benz G55 AMG, Mercedes Benz R-Class.
Pawan Kalyan salary:
Pawan Kalyan charges Rs 11-12 Crore per movie plus a share in the profit. He charges Rs. 4 Crore for brand endorsement.
Let us have a look at the facts about Pawan Kalyan ’s Approx Annual income for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
|2021||Rs. 15 Crore|
|2020||Rs. 14 Crore|
|2019||Rs. 12 Crore|
|2018||Rs. 11 Crore|
|2017||Rs. 13 Crore|
Pawan Kalyan Brand Endorsements
He now became a well-known personality in the film industry, and many TV advertising advertising agencies began contacting him to endorse brands. In 2001, he became the brand ambassador of “Pepsi”, while his brother famous south star Chiranjeevi was the brand ambassador for “Coca-Cola”. The following year, she starred in the film “Kushi”, which became a super duper hit at the box office and even became the most important commercial hit of the year.
What is Pawan Kalyan net worth ?
Pawan Kalyan net worth is $15 million. In case of any celebrities, a lot of earning depends on fan following. Pawan Kalyan is one of the most popular actors in India and other countries. Apart from acting, Pawan is also a film producer, Stage performer and reality TV show Host. He has also invested in multiple real-estate properties. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Pawan sir will keep on growing through the years.
Pawan Kalyan Biography:
Pawan Kalyan was born on 2 September 1971 in Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh. Pawan’s real name is Konidela Kalyan Babu. He is an actor as well as a director, producer and screenwriter.
|Real Name||Konidela Kalyan Babu|
|Age||2 September 1968 (age 53)|
|Bapatla, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Political party||Jana Sena Party|
|affiliations||Praja Rajyam Party|
|Nandini (m. 1997; div. 2007)|
|||Renu Desai(m. 2009; div. 2012)|
|Anna Lezhneva (m. 2013)|
|Relatives||See Allu–Konidela family|
|Occupation||Actor,writer,Film Producer,Politician,Director,Choreographer,Stunt director,Singer|
His brother Chiranjeevi Kalyan is one of the veteran actors of South Film Industry. He has done many hit films in South, as well as many Bollywood films. However, he has now turned to politics as well.
Significantly, Pawan had three marriages. The first wife is Nandini Vivah (1997–2008), the second wife Renu Desai (2009–2012) and the third wife Ana Lejehneva. He tied the knot in 2013 with Ana Lejehneva.
Pawan has 3 children, including a son Akira Nandan, two daughters Aadhya and Poleena.
Pawan Kalyan awards:
• Best Actor in Filmfare Awards 2012 for Gabbar Singh.
• Best Actor in Hyderabad Times Film Awards 2012 for Gabbar Singh.
• Best Actor in CineMAA Awards 2012 for Gabbar Singh.
• SIIMA Award Best Actor Award in 2012 for Gabbar Singh.
• Best Actor – Telugu in Santosham Film Awards for Attarintiki Daredi in 2013.
• Best Actor in Big Telugu Entertainment Awards for Attarintiki Daredi in 2013.
• Pawan Kalyan was Ranked as one of the Top 5 Heroes of India in a Survey conducted by STAR India in 2014.
Pawan Kalyan Movies:
- 1996 – Akka Ammai Ekkada Abby
- 1997 -Gokulmo setha
- 1998 – Suswagatham
- 1998 – Tholi Prema
- 1999 – Thammudu
- 2000 – Badri
- 2001- Kushi
- 2003 – Johnny
- 2008 – Jalsa
- 2012 – Gabbar Singh
- 2013 – Attarintiki Daredi
- 2015 – Love aaj kal -2015
- 2020 – Vakeel Saab (Up Coming)
Pawan Kalyan Donations:
- Pawan Kalyan gave Rs 1 lakh to the character artist Pavla Shyamala, who was suffering from a deadly disease.
- On 27 July 2013, he donated Rs 1 lakh to Jesus’ old age home at Pandurangapuram in Khammam district in Telangana.
- Pawan donated 20 lakh rupees for the flood victims of Uttarakhand.
- Pawan Kalyan donated Rs 50 lakh to the Chief Minister Relief Fund for the Hood Hood cyclone in the northern coastal region of Andhra Pradesh.
- On 10 April 2018, he announced that he promised a check of 10 lakhs to Mr. Venkat Rahul Ragala to win the Gold Medal in the Common Wealth Games and make our Motherland “India” proud.
- Pawan Kalyan helped diver Satish Kumar for Rs 5 lakh in an accident, who lost his leg in an accident.
- Pawan Kalyan donated Rs 5 lakh in different T20 cricket tournaments and Rs. Rs 1 lakh for each team.
Interesting about Pawan Kalyan:
- Pawan Kalyan’s Original Name is Konidela Kalyan Babu. He assumed his onscreen name Pawan after organising a martial event to showcase his talents in Karate. Pawan Kalyan holds a “Black Belt” in Karate.
- . Pawan Kalyan is a die-hard fan of Che Guevara.
- A trained martial artist, he holds a black belt in Karate. He has also worked as stunt coordinator for his films such as Khushi, Teen Maar and Badri. No wonder he is called ‘Power Star’ by his fans.
- Pawan Kalyan debuted in film industry with Telugu Film “Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi”. His fourth film “Tholi Prema” won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu and also bagged Six Nandi awards.
- Pawan wanted to become a director. However, Chiranjeevi’s wife Surekha Konidala persuaded him to become an actor. He made his debut with Akkada Ammayi Ikkada Abbayi in 1996, which was a remake of Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak.
- Pawan is a true leader of masses. After winning over a massive fan following through films, he entered the realm of active politics in 2014.
- Pawan floated his own political outfit called Jana Sena Party and soon became a force to be reckoned with in the Telugu states.
- Pawan kalyan donated Rs 51 lakh for Ram mandir Temple and Rs 30 lakh for Tirupati Temple as donation
- Pawan Kalyan has been married 3 times. First to Nandini 1997 and divorced in 2007. Second, he married one of his Co- Actor Renu Desai in 2007 and divorced in 2012. In 2013, he married Anna Lezhneva. He has a Daughter and Son with Renu Desai.
- Pawan kalyan is in alliance with BJP and met Amit Shah to discuss on Vizag Steel Privatisation
- Pawan Kalyan was the first person from South India to endorse Pepsi Campaign.
- According to Google, Pawan Kalyan was the most searched Indian celebrity politician during the Lok Sabha Polls 2014.
With the end, we wish Pawan Kalyan a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and a good health and lots of love.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.