Pierce Brosnan Net Worth: $200 Million (approx.)
|Net Worth:||$200 Million (approx.)|
|Date of Birth:||May 16, 1953|
|Age:||69 years old|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Businessperson, Activist, Artist, Visual Artist, Environmentalist|
|Nationality:||Republic of Ireland|
Pierce Brosnan Net Worth is around $200 Million. Pierce Brosnan is a famous actor in Hollywood. Whenever action movies are discussed, Pierce Brosnan is the obvious name which comes to our mind.
With his great features, acting skill, Pierce Brosnan has earned huge respect in the film industry, as well as a massive net worth.
What is Pierce Brosnan’s Net Worth?:
Pierce Brosnan net worth is around $200 million in February, 2023. Pierce Brosnan is world famous film actor and producer.
Pierce Brosnan net worth has seen a hike of multiple percentages over the past few years. Apart from acting, Pierce Brosnan is also a producer and a great donor when it comes to charity. A large share of his income is donated to various charity programs.
|Net Worth ()||$200 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$800-1000K|
|yearly Income||$10 Million|
How much is Pierce Brosnan Worth?
Pierce Brosnan net worth is around $200 million in February, 2023.
Pierce Brosnan has invested heavily in real estate business and is also a film producer.
|Estimated Net Worth||$200 Million|
|Annual Income||$7 Million|
|Personal Investment||$45 Million|
Pierce Brosnan salary:
Approximately, $23- 25 Million.
Pierce Brosnan Earnings:
In the case of Pierce Brosnan , a lot of earnings depend on movies, endorsements, fan following. Pierce Brosnan is one of the popular actors in the world of cinema. Pierce Brosnan is also a film producer and holds many other businesses across the world. Thus, we can be sure that the net worth of Pierce Brosnan will grow in coming years.
Pierce Brosnan House:
Pierce Brosnan and Keely own many impressive properties around the globe. In 1996 ,Pierce Brosnan bought a home in Malibu out of foreclosure for $600,000. Pierce Brosnan sold his house in 2012 for $2.6 million.
In 2000 Pierce Brosnan bought a one-are beachfront property in Malibu for an undisclosed price. They also acquired the next-door property to piece together a full acre of land. In total they spent around $7.4 million acquiring land.
The couple proceeded to tear down the existing structures and built a 13,000 square-foot Tahitian style mansion that sits on 120 feet of ocean frontage on Malibu’s coveted Broad Beach. They dubbed their estate “Orchid House”.
Over many summers, Pierce Brosnan rented the house during summer months for $250,000 per month. A fire in 2015 destroyed part of the home including the garage which housed several extremely valuable cars including the 2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish made famous by the 2002 Bond movie Die Another Day.
The home was damaged again in November 2019 during the Woolsey Fire that destroyed large portions of Malibu. In September 2020 Pierce Brosnan and Keeley listed their Malibu property for a mind-numbing $100 million.
Pierce Brsonan Car collection:
The Car collection of Pierce Brosnan is Quite large. Pierce Brosnan owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Pierce Brosnan include a BMW, Porsche, Aston Martin and Maserati.
Pierce Brosnan Biography:
Pierce Brosnan was born on 16th May 1953, in Ireland. His full name is Pierce Brendan Brosnan. Mr. Brosnan is Irish by birth and has a dual citizenship of both US and Irish.
When Pierce Brosnan was 4 years old, his mother moved to London to work as a nurse. From that point on, Pierce Brosnan was largely brought up by his grandparents, Philip and Kathleen Smith.
Pierce Brosnan has completed his education at Elliott School, now known as Ark Putney Academy, a co educational secondary school with academy status in southwest London.
After leaving school at 16, Pierce Brosnan wanted to be a painter and began training in commercial illustration at Saint Martin’s School of Art. While attending a rehearsal for a workshop at the Oval House, a fire eater was teaching people how to eat fire and he decided to join.
Following a stage acting career, Pierce Brosnan rose to popularity in the television series Remington Steele (1982–1987). After the conclusion of the series, Brosnan appeared in films such as the Cold War spy film The Fourth Protocol (1987) and the comedy Mrs. Doubtfire (1993).
After achieving worldwide fame for his role as James Bond, Pierce Brosnan took the lead in other major films including the epic disaster adventure film Dante’s Peak (1997) and the remake of the heist film The Thomas Crown Affair (1999).
Since leaving the role of Bond, Pierce Brosnan has starred in films such as the musical comedy Mamma Mia! (2008), the political thriller The Ghost Writer (2010), the action fantasy Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010), the action spy thriller The November Man (2014) and the Mamma Mia! sequel Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018).
Pierce Brosnan Movies Career:
A circus agent saw him busking and hired him for 3 years. Pierce Brosnan later trained for three years as an actor at the Drama Centre London.
Graduating from the Drama Centre in 1975, Pierce Brosnan began working as an acting assistant stage manager at the York Theatre Royal, making his acting debut in Wait until Dark.
Within 6 months, Pierce Brosnan was selected by playwright Tennessee Williams to play the role of McCabe in the British première of The Red Devil Battery Sign.
Interesting facts about Pierce Brosnan:
The Irish actor is now into his 60’s. To pay tribute to the action packed career of the brilliant Pierce Brosnan, we provide you with some interesting and fun facts about the actor that you may not know.
- Pierce Brosnan is a talented and charismatic actor, but his passion for cinema stretches apart from acting . Pierce Brosnan also produces films and in 1996, alongside Beau St. Clair, founded Irish Dreamtime. The production company helps make both commercial and independent films. The first film produced by the company was ‘The Nephew’ (1998).
- The first film Pierce Brosnan saw as a kid was ‘Goldfinger’ starring the first Bond actor Sean Connery.
- Pierce Brosnan suffers from claustrophobia. Due to this, it led to the filming of Roger Donaldson’s film, Dante’s Peak (1997), posing problems for Brosnan.
- Pierce Brosnan was given a brand new car courtesy of BMW for each film he did. For example, in ‘Goldeneye’ he got gifted with a Z3. For ‘Tomorrow Never Dies’ he walked away with a BMW 8 Series, and finally for ‘The World Is Not Enough’ he received a Z8.
- According to the James Bond tailors shop in London,Pierce Brosnan has been both the lightest and the heaviest of 007 bonds . For example, in his first Bond movie ‘Goldeneye’ (1995) he walked into the shop weighing 164 pounds. This made him the lightest 007 agent they had ever tailored for. surpassed in his fourth movie, ‘Die Another Day’ (2002) when he weighed 211 pounds and subsequently making him the heaviest Bond actor too.
- When Pierce Brosnan was four years old, his mother moved to London to work as a nurse.
- Pierce Brosnan has completed his education at Elliott School in southwest London.
- Pierce Brosnan is a professional fire-eater. The actor performed a fire eating act at a circus during his younger years and since then has even performed his impressive talent in front of the cameras.
- Pierce Brosnan showed off his skills on a ‘Remington Steele’ (1982) episode during the second season and also performed his act in Muppets Tonight: Pierce Brosnan (1996), as you can see above.
- Pierce Brosnan has shared roles with two previous Bond actors. The first James Bond actor, Sean Connery played King Arthur in ‘The First Knight’ (1995), whilst Brosnan also played King Arthur in the 1998 animated film ‘Quest for Camelot.
- Pierce Brosnan did not stop there as he also shared a role with former 007 actor David Niven. Niven played Phileas Fogg in ‘Around the World in 80 Days’ (1956). Brosnan also played Fogg in the 1989 version of the same film
Pierce Brosnan has received two Golden Globe Award nominations, first for the miniseries Nancy Astor (1982) and next for the dark comedy film The Matador (2005). In 1996, along with American film producer Beau St. Clair, Pierce Brosnan formed a Los Angeles-based production company called Irish DreamTime.
Pierce Brosnan has also become known for his charitable work and environmental activism. In 1997, Pierce Brosnan received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his contributions to the film industry. In 2020, he was listed at No. 15 on The Irish Times’ list of greatest Irish film actors.