Pierce Brosnan Net Worth :$200 Million
|Net Worth:||$200 Million|
|Date of Birth:||May 16, 1953 (68 years old)|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Film Producer, Businessperson, Activist, Artist, Visual Artist, Environmentalist|
|Nationality:||Republic of Ireland|
Pierce Brosnan Net Worth is $200 Million. Pierce Brosnan is one of the finest actors and a famous name in Hollywood. Whenever action movies are considered the obvious name in our mind is Pierce Brosnan
With his great features and action skill, Pierce Brosnan has earned massive respect in the film industry, as well as a massive amount of net worth.
Pierce Brosnan Net Worth 2022:
Pierce Brosnan is an American film actor and producer. The net worth of Pierce Brosnan is estimated to be $200 million. This is Indian currency is approximately 611 Crore Indian Rupee (i.e. Six Hundred and Eleven Crore INR).
Net worth of Pierce Brosnan has seen a hike of multiple percentages over the past few years. Apart from acting, Pierce Brosnan is also a producer and a great donor when it comes to charity.
A large portion of his income is donated to various charity programs. Mr. Pierce Brosnan has earned massive respect in the film industry, as well as a massive amount of net worth.
|Net Worth (2022)||$200 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||1500 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$800-1000K|
|yearly Income||$8-10 Million|
Pierce Brosnan House
Pierce and Keely own a variety of impressive properties around the globe. In 1996 Pierce on his own bought a home in Malibu out of foreclosure for $600,000. He sold his house in 2012 for $2.6 million.
In 2000 the Brosnans bought a one-are beachfront property in Malibu for an undisclosed price. They eventually acquired the next-door property to piece together a full acre of land. In total they spent around $7.4 million acquiring land. T
They proceeded to tear down the existing structures and built a 13,000 square-foot Tahitian style mansion that sits on 120 feet of ocean frontage on Malibu’s coveted Broad Beach. They dubbed their estate “Orchid House”.
Over various summers, Pierce and Keely have rented the house during summer months for $250,000 PER MONTH. A fire in 2015 destroyed part of the home including the garage which housed several extremely valuable cars including the 2002 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish made famous by the 2002 Bond movie Die Another Day.
The home was damaged again in November 2019 during the Woolsey Fire that destroyed large portions of Malibu. In September 2020 Pierce and Keeley listed their Malibu property for a mind-numbing $100 million.
The Car collection of Pierce Brosnan is Quite large. Pierce Brosnan owns few of the best luxury cars in the world. The Car brands owned by Pierce Brosnan include a BMW, Porsche, Aston Martin and Maserati.
Pierce Brosnan salary:
Approximately, 23 million USD to 25 Million USD.
Pierce Brosnan Net Worth 2021:
Pierce Brosnan has invested heavily in real estate business and is also a film producer.
|Estimated Net Worth 2021||175 Million USD|
|Annual Income||07 Million USD|
|Personal Investment||45.8 Million USD|
|Luxury-Cars||2.1 Million USD|
Pierce Brosnan Income
In the case of any celebrities, a lot of earnings depend on fan following. Pierce Brosnan is one of the most popular actors in the world of cinema. Apart from acting, Mr. Pierce Brosnan is also a film producer and holds different businesses across the world. Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Pierce Brosnan sir will keep on growing through the years.
Pierce Brosnan Biography:
If you love action movies, than you might already know some interesting facts about Pierce Brosnan as mentioned below:
Pierce Brosnan was born on 16th May 1953, in the country of Ireland. His full name is Pierce Brendan Brosnan. Mr. Brosnan is Irish by birth and has a dual citizenship of both US and Irish.
When he was four years old, his mother moved to London to work as a nurse. From that point on, he was largely brought up by his grandparents, Philip and Kathleen Smith.
He has completed his education at Elliott School, now known as Ark Putney Academy, a coeducational secondary school with academy status in southwest London.
After leaving school at 16, Pierce Brosnan decided to be a painter and began training in commercial illustration at Saint Martin’s School of Art. While attending a rehearsal for a workshop at the Oval House, a fire eater was teaching people how to eat fire and he decided to join.
Following a stage acting career, he rose to popularity in the television series Remington Steele (1982–1987). After the conclusion of the series, Brosnan appeared in films such as the Cold War spy film The Fourth Protocol (1987) and the comedy Mrs. Doubtfire (1993).
After achieving worldwide fame for his role as James Bond, Brosnan took the lead in other major films including the epic disaster adventure film Dante’s Peak (1997) and the remake of the heist film The Thomas Crown Affair (1999).
Since leaving the role of Bond, he has starred in films such as the musical comedy Mamma Mia! (2008), the political thriller The Ghost Writer (2010), the action fantasy Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief (2010), the action spy thriller The November Man (2014) and the Mamma Mia! sequel Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018).
Pierce Brosnan Movies Career:
A circus agent saw him busking and hired him for 3 years. Pierce Brosnan later trained for three years as an actor at the Drama Centre London.
Graduating from the Drama Centre in 1975, Pierce Brosnan began working as an acting assistant stage manager at the York Theatre Royal, making his acting debut in Wait until Dark.
Within 6 months, he was selected by playwright Tennessee Williams to play the role of McCabe in the British première of The Red Devil Battery Sign.
Everyone has got some little secrets or truths about their life but when it is about our favourite person we develop a keen interest in going through the pages of our favorite person’s life book. We hope we have given you the brief yet attention grasping reading stuff from Pierce Brosnan’s life.
Fun facts about Pierce Brosnan:
The Irish actor is now into his 60’s. To pay tribute to the action packed career of the brilliant Pierce Brosnan, we provide you with some interesting and fun facts about the actor that you may not know.
Pierce the producer Brosnan is a talented and charismatic actor, but his passion for cinema stretches apart from acting . he also produces films and in 1996, alongside Beau St. Clair, founded Irish Dreamtime. The production company helps make both commercial and independent films. The first film produced by the company was ‘The Nephew’ (1998).
- Born to be 007 .There aren’t many people that fit the role of James Bond as well as Pierce Brosnan does.
- The first film he saw as a kid was ‘Goldfinger’ starring the first Bond actor Sean Connery.
- Irish actor suffers from claustrophobia. Due to this, it led to the filming of Roger Donaldson’s film, Dante’s Peak (1997), posing problems for Brosnan.
- Pierce Brosnan was given a brand new car courtesy of BMW for each film he did. For example, in ‘Goldeneye’ he got gifted with a Z3. For ‘Tomorrow Never Dies’ he walked away with a BMW 8 Series, and finally for ‘The World Is Not Enough’ he received a Z8.
- According to the James Bond tailors shop in London,Brosnan has been both the lightest and the heaviest of 007 bonds . For example, in his first Bond movie ‘Goldeneye’ (1995) he walked into the shop weighing 164 pounds. This made him the lightest 007 agent they had ever tailored for. surpassed in his fourth movie, ‘Die Another Day’ (2002) when he weighed 211 pounds and subsequently making him the heaviest Bond actor too.
- When he was four years old, his mother moved to London to work as a nurse.
- He has completed his education at Elliott School in southwest London.
- Brosnan is a professional fire-eater. The actor performed a fire eating act at a circus during his younger years and since then has even performed his impressive talent in front of the cameras. He showed off his skills on a ‘Remington Steele’ (1982) episode during the second season and also performed his act in Muppets Tonight: Pierce Brosnan (1996), as you can see above.
- Brosnan has shared roles with two previous Bond actors. The first James Bond actor, Sean Connery played King Arthur in ‘The First Knight’ (1995), whilst Brosnan also played King Arthur in the 1998 animated film ‘Quest for Camelot.
- Brosnan did not stop there as he also shared a role with former 007 actor David Niven. Niven played Phileas Fogg in ‘Around the World in 80 Days’ (1956). Brosnan also played Fogg in the 1989 version of the same film
Brosnan has received two Golden Globe Award nominations, first for the miniseries Nancy Astor (1982) and next for the dark comedy film The Matador (2005). In 1996, along with American film producer Beau St. Clair, he formed a Los Angeles-based production company called Irish DreamTime.
He has also become known for his charitable work and environmental activism. In 1997, Brosnan received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for his contributions to the film industry. In 2020, he was listed at No. 15 on The Irish Times’ list of greatest Irish film actors.