Prabhu Deva Net Worth: $20 Million (Rs 140 Crores)
|Prabhu Deva Age||3 April 1973 ( age 49)|
|Prabhu Deva Wife||Ramlatha (m. 1995; div. 2011) Himani (m. 2020)|
|Prabhu Deva Height||1.81 m,181 cm, 6 feet|
|Prabhu Deva Brothers||Raju Sundaram (brother)
Nagendra Prasad (brother)
|Occupation||Film actor, director, dance choreographer, producer|
The very first name when it comes to us for dancing in India is none other than Prabhu Deva. He is one of the Nation’s favorites Dancer in the country.
Prabhu Deva is popularly known for his work in Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam and Hindi language films. He is a dancer, choreographer, actor, producer, singer and film director. He is also Fondly called as Indian Michael Jackson. He was born on 3rd April, 1973 in Mysore, Karnataka.
Prabhu Deva Net Worth [current_date format=’Y’]:
Prabhu Deva current net worth is approximately $20 million US dollars, which in Indian rupees is equal to be 140 crore , One Hundred and Forty crores INR.
Here, we will discuss about his life and his net worth. He is best known for his choreographies which make even a non dancer look like a professional dancer. He has gained an all rounder reputation in the Indian Film Industry through his hard work and dedication.
Prabhu Deva House:
He owns property in Deora, which is about 17 kms from Mysore. He has developed a farm in that property. He currently lives in Mumbai in a property called Green Acres.
Prabhu Deva car:
- Benz GLE Class
- BMW M4
- Audi Q7
- Bentley Continental
Prabhu Deva’s favourite hobby is watching cricket. He has performed in various charity events and concerts all around the world.
His sources of income also include brand endorsements. He has also started his own production company. He is also the chairman and director of the Prabhu Deva’s Dance Academy, Singapore.
Prabhu Deva net worth 2022:
He is not involved in any kind of business but he is still into directing, producing and choreography. He is unstoppable and will surely continue to win millions of hearts and climb the ladder of success. He surely doesn’t need any dependency to rely upon and we can be positive about his net worth which will keep escalating.
He is one of the highest paid choreographers in the industry. He has learnt both classical and western style dance forms. He started his career in 1986. He worked as a background dancer and slowly he bagged movies as a choreographer. After this, he went on to act in movies. He became very famous with songs “Mukkabla” and “Urvasi Urvasi”.
This movie went on to win four National Awards and also became the highest grossing Tamil Film of the year. It was also dubbed in Telugu and Hindi. All this made Pradhu Deva a bankable actor.
He has also made cameo appearances in many movies. He has also directed movies like Wanted, Rowdy Rathore and Dabangg 3. Till now, he has choreoghraphed over 100 films which is indeed a milestone
Prabhu Deva Achievements:
- Filmfare Award for best choreographer in the year 2005
- Naional Film Award for best choreography in the year 2005
- Filmfare Award (South) for best Choreographer in the year 2019
- Padma Shri (Civilian Award) in the year 2019 for his contribution in the field of Art.
interesting facts about Prabhu Deva
- His birth name is Shankupani.
- His debut work was in the movie Vetri Vizha starring kamal Haasan.
- Prabhu Deva has won two National Award.
- He hails from a kannada Speaking family.
- He has worked as a choreographer in more than 100 movies and has directed and produced 13 movies and 4 movies respectively.
- He hates to eat.
- Prabhu Deva has been suffering from spondylitis & sees to that he doesn’t put too much stress on his neck.
- He is shy and an introvert.Although he is Indian MJ, Prabhu Deva was first trained in Bharatnatyam & was tutored by two professional dancers, Lakshminarayan & Dharmaraj.
- Even though he is known as Prabhu Deva, his full name is Prabhu Deva Sundaram.
Prabhu Deva has worked for many films, not only in one language but in 5 different languages namely Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam, and Kannada.
The individual prowess of directors Shankar & K. Balachander inspired Prabhu Deva to take up direction. Although his career shift may seem strategic, Prabhu Deva, in an interview, told that the shift wasn’t planned.
- Prabhu Deva made his Directorial Debut with a Tamil Film called ‘Nuvvostanante Nenuoddantana’ which was remade in Bollywood as ‘Ramaiya Vastavaiya.’
- Prabhu Deva was named ‘Shankupani’ when he was born. Predictably, he shed his birth name & adopted a much stylish screen name for the betterment of his career.
- With the Western style, he also knows and is a trained dancer in Classical Dance styles as well.
- Prabhu Deva choreographed more than 100 movies, directed 13 movies and produced 4 movies.
- Prabhu Deva was the lead in India’s first 3D dance movie, ABCD (AnyBody Can Dance).
- On his 39th birthday he performed with Katy Perry, Amitabh Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor for Opening Ceremony of IPL 2012 in Chennai.
He has won 2 National Awards for Best Choreography.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.