Preity Zinta Net Worth:$35 Million (Rs 250 Crores)
|Net Worth:||$35 Million|
|Date of Birth:||1975-01-31 ( 47 Years )|
|Height:||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Model, Presenter, Businessperson|
Preity Zinta Net Worth is $35 million (Rs 250 Crores). Preity Zinta has been an actress with a golden touch who ruled the hearts of many fans with her acting and business skills. Mrs Zinta is one of the most famous names in Bollywood.
Here, we will discuss Preity Zinta’s movies, biography, modeling career, and most importantly, her salary, income,net worth. Preity Zinta is a model, actor, producer, television host, and reality TV show judge.
After graduating with degrees in English honours and criminal psychology, Zinta made her acting debut in Dil Se in 1998, followed by a role in Soldier in the same year. These performances earned her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut and she was later recognised for her role as a teenage single mother in Kya Kehna (2000).
She subsequently established her career as a leading actress of Hindi cinema essaying different character types. Some of her roles deemed culturally defiant, along with her unconventional screen persona have been credited for a change in the outlook of Hindi film actress.
Following critically appreciated roles in Chori Chori Chupke Chupke (2001), Dil Chahta Hai (2001), Dil Hai Tumhaara (2002), and Armaan (2003), Zinta received the Filmfare Award for Best Actress for her performance in the drama Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003).
She went on to play leading roles in two consecutive annual top-grossing films in India, the science fiction film Koi Mil Gaya (2003) and the romantic drama Veer-Zaara (2004).
She was later appreciated for her portrayal of independent, modern Indian women in Salaam Namaste (2005) and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006), top-grossing productions in overseas markets. Her first international film role was in the Canadian drama Heaven on Earth (2008).
Preity Zinta Net Worth 2022:
The net worth of Preity Zinta is $35 millions, which in Indian Currency is 250 Crore Indian Rupee. Majority of her earnings came from Brand endorsements for which she charges Rs. 1 -1.5 Crore per endorsement.
She is also a Film Producer and a Television Host. Preity is also the co-owner of Indian Premier League team King’s XI Punjab. Also, she has invested heavily in house, real estate properties. With quiet a huge income and wealth, Preity is among the top celebrities to pay the government’s highest income tax. Preity never lags in terms of charity and social cause.
To know about her net worth, we need to analyze her significant assets.
Preity Zinta House:
Preity Zinta has two luxury houses in Mumbai, one in Shimla where she was born and one in Beverly Hills, US.
Preity Zinta Cars:
Preity Zinta has an extensive collection of cars. She owns a Lexus LX 470 Crossover with an extremely powerful engine. Some of the other car brands include Porsche, Mercedes Benz E Class, and BMW.
Preity Zinta Salary :
|Average movie fees||Rs. 4.5 – 5 Crore|
|TV remuneration||Rs. 2 Crore|
|Endorsement Fees||Rs. 1.5 – 2 crore|
Preity Zinta Investments
Preity Zinta is the owner of a cricket team where she invested a whopping amount of Rs 350 Crore. She also owns multiple Real Estate Properties across the countries.
Preity Zinta net worth 2021:
The net worth of Preity Zinta is $30 millions which in Indian Currency is Rs 230 Crores in 2021.
Actors are said to be successful if their movies are doing well in the collections and their art skills.. Preity has a long journey in the Film Industry, which is appreciated across the globe. Her consistency with films and international projects shows that her success rate is very high. Also, she is a film Producer and has invested heavily in multiple real-estate properties. Hence, we can be very positive about her net worth, which will be growing through the years to come.
Preity Zinta Biography:
Preity was born on 31st January 1975 in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. Her debut in the film industry as a female lead was in the movie “Dil Se…” in 1998. Opposite Shahrukh Khan and Manisha Koirala.
Preity completed her degree from a college in Shimla and has a degree in English Honors. She also completed her post-graduation in Criminal psychology.Preity has received Godfrey’s Mind of Steel Award for her bravery in the Bharat Shah Case as she had testified against the Indian mafia.
Preity has written a series of columns on South Asia for BBC News Online.
Preity Zinta is also known for her big heart and kindness. She has adopted 34 girls in Rishikesh in the year 2009 from an orphanage named Mother Miracle. She has taken the responsibility to provide them financial aid and education to all these girls.
Preity has won many Filmfare awards for her performances in movies like Dil Se and Soldier. She won the best actress for the film Kal Ho Naa Ho.
As it may seem from the outer world of all the fame and money, Preity’s real journey was not so easy. Preity was the youngest owner in the league of IPL in the year 2009. She received an Honorary Doctorate Degree of Arts from the University of East London in October 2010.
Preity Zinta popular movies
- Dil Se
- Kya Kehna
- Koi Mil Gaya
- Salaam Namastey
- Kal Ho Na Ho
Interesting facts about preity zinta
- Preity is definitely a talented actress, but she is so much more. The actress has completed her post-grad studies in criminal psychology.
- she is actually an athlete. As it turns out, she played sports while she was in school.
Preity has two brothers. One elder Deepankar and one younger Manish.
- She attended the Convent of Jesus and Mary School in Shimla and later went to The Lawrence School, Sanawar.
- She joined St. Bede’s College in Shimla and graduated in English Honors. She has a post graduate degree in Criminal Psychology from New Delhi.
- Preity got her first break in a TV commercial for Perk chocolate. A director who she met at a friend’s party convinced her to take up acting.
- Preity went on to become really popular as the Liril girl when she acted in a TV commercial for the soap.
- Preity Zinta, who was supposed to make her Bollywood debut with Shekhar Kapur’s Tara Rum Pum Pum, said that she left the decision to enter films to a coin toss.
- She met director Shekhar Kapur at an audition when she accompanied a friend at an audition. He insisted that she auditioned as well and liked her so much that he cast her in a film.
- Preity and Hrithik were slated to debut together in a film called Ta Ra Ram Pum which got shelved.
- Shekhar Kapoor recommended her to Mani Ratnam for Dil Se.. That became her first film to release. Sh ehad even shot for Kya Kehna which relased in 2000.
- Preity starred in 2 Telugu films, Premante Idera and Raja Kumarudu.
- It was rumoured that Preity and Shekhar Kapur were in a relationship and his wife Suchitra Krishnamoorthy claimed that she was the reason for their separation.
- During her initial days in Bollywood Preity was in a relationship with model Marc Robinson and they lived in together for 2 years!
- She was claimed to be in a relationship with a married actor Lars Kjeldsen when her holiday pictures with him in Miami got leaked.
- It seemed that she had finally found the love of her life in businessman Ness Wadia when things went sour and they broke off. In 2014 Preity filed a molestation case against Wadia.
- Her god father Shandar Amrohi passed away in 2011 and left behind in her name an inheritance of 600 crores which she refused to accept!!
- In 2016 she got married to her U.S. based boyfriend Gene Goodenough in a low key wedding in Los Angeles.
Finally, we wish Preity Zinta a successful year ahead with lots of achievements and good health filled with lots of love. May she keep achieving her goals and keep growing her net worth always!
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.)