Priyanka Gandhi Net worth:Rs 450 Crores
Priyanka Gandhi Vadra has been making headlines due to her arrest in Lakhimpur Kheri of Uttar Pradesh. She happened to be there in support of the ongoing farmers protest after four of them were dead and many were severely injured during the protests being held.
According to the magazine, Priyanka, who is 49 years old yesterday, lives in a house worth Rs 85 crore. Her net worth is Rs 450 crore. Patrika cited the financial website, FinApp as the source of its information. It is also reported that she earns around Rs 33 crore every year.
She also has an impressive car collection consisting of 5 cars worth Rs 4.1 crore. It includes high-end luxury cars such as Jaguar and Ford.
Priyanka Gandhi Wiki:
|Real Name||Priyanka Gandhi|
|Date of Birth||12 January 1972|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|School||Modern School, New Delhi, India Convent of Jesus and Mary, Delhi, India|
|College||Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Pursued her graduation in Psychology|
|Children||Son – Raihan Vadra Daughter – Miraya Vadra|
|Net Worth||$75 Million|
Despite belonging to the first political family of the country, Priyanka did not show any interest in contesting election as a politician actively. But that doesn’t put her out of the country’s political scene either.
She believes in serving the people more than bagging a seat for herself. She has more than often quoted that she can and want to do things for people without being in politics.
She may not be the face of the Indian National Congress but she is definitely the pillar behind it. Her role in the party may be an ambiguous undefined one but she definitely contributes to the overall performance of the party.
She is an responsible citizen and an excellent organizer. She also plays the role of a chief advisor to her mother in matters of political interest. Her command over language, her confidence, her demeanour and her conviction to relentlessly serve the people of the country has been an inspiration to many women.
Priyanka Gandhi husband, kids
She is married to Robert Vadra, a businessman from Delhi. The wedding took place at the Gandhi home, 10 Janpath, on 18 February 1997 in a traditional Hindu ceremony. They have two children; a son Raihan and a daughter Miraya. Priyanka Gandhi is converted to Buddhism. She follows Buddhist philosophy and a practitioner of Vipassanā as taught by S. N. Goenka.
Priyanka Gandhi did her studies at the Modern School of Delhi. According to media reports, Priyanka spends around 9 lakh rupees every year on her son’s studies.
Priyanka Gandhi is also a trustee of the Rajiv Gandhi Foundation. Talking about Rahul Gandhi’s wealth, according to the ADR report, Rahul Gandhi owns only Rs 9.4 crore.
Priyanka Gandhi interesting facts
Priyanka Gandhi was born on January 12, 1972.
She is the daughter of Late Prime Minister of India Rajiv Gandhi and ex Congress President Sonia Gandhi. Her grandparents were Indian Prime Minister Indira Gandhi and Feroz Gandhi.
She is a member of the famous political family of India – the Nehru Gandhi family.
Her schooling was completed from Modern School in New Delhi and at the Convent of Jesus and Mary in Delhi.
She has a degree in Psychology from Jesus and Mary College, University of Delhi along with a Master’s degree in Buddhist Studies.
Priyanka Gandhi Vadra Marriage and Family
Priyanka Gandhi is married to a Delhi based entrepreneur Robert Vadra. He originally hails from Moradabad. Robert Vadra was the son of Rajendra and Maureen Vadra. His sister was a close aide of Priyanka Gandhi, Michelle Vadra.
He belongs to a Punjabi descent family settled in Moradabad, UP. He lost his brother and sister to a car accident and his father was found dead in a small hotel in Delhi.
Priyanka and Robert together have two children- Raihan and Miraya Vadra.
Priyanka Gandhi Political Career in Indian National Congress (INC)
Priyanka had absolutely no intention of joining politics while she was young. She used to visit the constituencies of her brother and mother, Raebareli and Amethi and connected with people on a regular basis there. She joined actively in politics after January 2019. In 2004, she was the manager of her mother Sonia Gandhi’s campaign.
In January 2019, she was appointed as the General Secretary of the INC for Eastern Uttar Pradesh. She has been responsible for Lok Sabha elections in UP since then.
Priyanka Gandhi has been active in politics with her family origin being one of the factors. She delivered her first speech when she was 16 years of age. She once in her interview to BBC said, ” I am very clear in my mind. Politics is not a strong pull and I can do things for them without being in politics.”
She earlier said that she has no interest in joining politics but this could not happen. Her brother Rahul Gandhi is the President of Indian National Congress.
Priyanka Gandhi Lesser Known facts
Priyanka Gandhi Vadra was born on 12th January, 1972 to Sonia and Rajiv Gandhi in Delhi. She is over two years younger to her brother Rahul Gandhi.
- Priyanka Gandhi Vadra is a graduate in Psychology from the University of Delhi.
- After her grandmother Indra Gandhi’s assassination Priyanka Gandhi Vadra was made to drop her studies and home schooled. She was always escorted by high security.
- Priyanka Gandhi’s college days were spent in the Jesus and Merry of Delhi University. She completed her Psychology degree and later on did her MA in Buddhist studies in 2010.
- Priyanka Gandhi resembles her grand mother. One need not have seen Indira Gandhi, former Prime Minister of India in person to understand the striking resemblance between the two.
- Priyanka has the same sharp nose of her grand mother. She even possesses some of her sarees. Priyanka is often seen draped in a crisp beautiful cotton saree.
- Priyanka Gandhdelivered her first public speech when she was 16 years old.
- Priyanka Gandhi is a follower of Buddhism. She is a strict disciplinarian. Like mother, Priyanka too is very secretive about her personal life.
- Priyanka Gandhi is a good organizer. But this does not apply to just ability in managing Congress party’s activities. It includes the role that she plays as a housewife and mother.
- Priyanka Gandhi is married to her childhood love – Robert Vadra. He is a businessman from Delhi. Their wedding took place at the residence of the Gandhi family at 10 Janpath on 18th February, 1997. Her marriage was solemnized in traditional Hindu ceremony.
- Priyanka Gandhi enjoys cooking, photography and reading.
- Priyanka Gandhi’s children describe their mother as a strict teacher and a loving person who cooks the meal for them by her own.