Rajinikanth Net Worth is $50 Million Rs 376 Crore INR.
|Net Worth:||$50 Million|
|Date of Birth:||Dec 12, 1950 (70 years old)|
|Height:||5 ft 8 in (1.75 m)|
|Profession:||Actor, Screenwriter, Film Producer, Playback Singer|
Net Worth, in simple financial terms means Current Assets minus Current Liabilities. That is, the difference between how much a person already has or is going to get soon and what he has to pay to someone else. In simple terms, it is an indicator of how rich a person is. How much wealth a person has, can be found out using Net Worth
Here, we will discuss about a prominent person who is very popular throughout the country. The one who is considered to be super strong and is also worshipped in many southern states. The Star of Tollywood, Rajnikanth Sir!
Rajinikanth Net Worth
Rajnikanth Sir is very popular for his charity work and hence, he is not one of the richest people of the country. However, he still has a Net Worth of 50 Million USD. This in Indian Currency will be around INR 350 Crores. A lot of money is spent by him on charity work and he has also helped a lot of people. In fact, we all must have heard f cases in which if the movie fails, Rajnikanth Sir has returned the fees back to the Producing Company in order to reduce their losses.
Rajinikanth Net Worth in Rupees
|Rajnikanth Estimated Net Worth||Rs.376 Crore|
|Average Movie Remuneration||Rs.50 Crore|
|Brand Endorsement Fee||Nil|
|Personal Investments||Rs.110 Crore|
|Luxury Cars – 3||Rs.2.5 Crore|
|Income Tax for PY||Rs.13 Crore|
Let us now have a look on the assets he possesses:
Rajnikanth Sir has a beautiful house in Chennai which was built by him in the year 2002. The Current Market Price of the same is around 35 – 40 Lakhs.
Unlike most other actors, Rajnikanth Sir doesn’t own 10’s of Cars, He has 3 Luxury Cars which he considers sufficient for his needs. These cars are Toyota Innova, Range Rover & Bently.
Average Movie Remuneration: Approximately, 50 – 60 Crores is charged by Rajnikanth Sir yearly for his movies.
INVESTMENTS: It seems that Rajnikanth Sir has around 100 – 120 Crores Investments in Current Assets.
Let us have a look at the facts about Rajnikanth Sir’s Approx Annual Earnings for the last few years which are a part of his net worth:
|2012||Rs. 49 Cr|
|2013||Rs. 55 Cr|
|2014||Rs. 45 Cr|
|2015||Rs. 55 Cr|
|2016||Rs. 65 Cr|
Sources of Rajinikanth income:
In case of any celebrities, a lot of earning depends on fan following. Rajnikanth Sir is one of the most popular actors of our country. There are a lot of temples also in Southern India where he is worshipped.
Thus, we can be very positive that the net worth of Rajnikanth Sir will keep on growing through the years.
About Rajinikanth Biography Thalaiva:
Rajnikanth Sir was born on 12th December, 1950 in the state of Karnataka in India. His original name is Shivaji Rao Gaikwad. He is the fourth child of his parents. His mother – Ramabai Gaikwad expired when he was a little kid. His father Ramoji Rao Gaikwad was a single parent.Rajinikanth was born to a Maharashtrian couple living in Bangalore.
- It is a shocking fact about Shivaji that his mother tongue is Marathi even though he has not done any movie in his mother tongue.
- As Shivaji did not belong to a very good family, he had to take up several odd jobs before he turned out as an uprising actor. He has worked as a bus conductor for Karnataka State Transport Corporation in the city of Bangalore.When Rajini was working as a conductor his salary was around Rs.750
- His friend Raj Bahadur, with whom he is still close, encouraged him to pursue his dreams and become an actor. Bahadur asked him to enrol in the Madras Film Institute. Rajinikanth pursued diploma in acting from Madras Film Institute and also learnt Tamil during his course.
- Suddenly he realized he ought to be an artist and he started taking up various stage plays. Slowly slowly, he became quite popular for those. Eventually he started getting roles in movies and all the movies for which he worked turned out to be Box Office Hits.
- Another great news about Shivaji or Rajnikanth Sir is that his story has been included in the Study Syllabus of Central Board of Secondary & Higher Education (CBSE) in the chapter called ‘From Conductor to Superstar’.
Rajinikanth was noticed in a Kannada play at the Film Institute by director K Balachander. ‘Learn Tamil,’ the director told Rajini before leaving.
Facts about Rajinikanth
Rajnikanth then married Latha Rangachari who was a student of Ethiraj College for women who went to talk to him for an interview for her college magazine.
They have 2 daughters named Aishwarya Rajnikanth & Soundarya Rajnikanth. His wife runs a school which is named ‘The Ashram’.
He also started supporting Indian National Congress after meeting with the then Prime Minister Mr. P. V. Narsimha Rao.
|Real Name||Shivaji Rao Gaekwad|
|Age||69 years old (2020)|
|Official Twitter Handel|
|Birth Date||12 December 1950|
|Spouse:||Latha Rajinikanth (m. 1981)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||Rs.376 Crore INR|
Rajnikanth Movies Career
In his glamorous career, Rajnikanth sir has received a good number of awards. The most prominent being Filmfare Award for Best Tamil Actor for one of his movies. A lot of people have insisted Rajnikanth Sir towards becoming an actor, however he has politely refused all these offers.
- Rajinikanth’s first big commercial success was Billa, a remake of the 1978 Amitabh Bachchan-starrer, Don.Moondru Moogam had Rajini playing a triple role for the first time. It earned him a Best Actor award from the Tamil Nadu government.T Rama Rao’s Andha Kanoon was Rajinikanth’s first Bollywood film.
- He has quoted that “Yesterday I was a conductor, today I’m a star, tomorrow what I’ll be only He knows!”
At the end, I would not forget to mention that he is one of those actors who have left a mark on our lives & no matter what, he always keeps inspiring us. So, we wish him not just an always growing net worth but also good health & lots of love.
Ten interesting facts to know about Rajnikanth
- The real name of Rajinikanth is Shivaji Rao Gaekwad. He was brought up speaking Marathi and Kannada.
- Before entering the film industry, Rajinikanth used to work as a coolie, carpenter and a bus conductor.
- Rajinikanth pursued diploma in acting from Madras Film Institute and also learnt Tamil during his course.
- Latha Rangachari, Rajinikanth’s wife is 8 years younger than him. The two met when Latha came to interview him for her college magazine. They got married in 1981. Latha runs a Chennai-based school called ‘The Ashram’ now and the couple has two daughters Aishwarya and Soundarya.
- In the first two years of Rajinikanth’s career, he got only negative roles to play – of an abusive husband, a rapist, a womaniser, a pornographer, an adulterer etc, but it was in 1977 when he first got to enact in a positive role in the movie Bhuvana Oru Kelvikkuri.
- Rajinikanth has starred in eleven Tamil remakes of Amitabh Bachchan films like Deewar, Amar Akbar Anthony, Laawaris and Don among others.
- For his blockbuster movie Shivaji, Rajinikanth received an acting fee of ₹ 26 crore in 2007. This made him the second highest paid actor in Asia after Jackie Chan.
- His elder daughter Aishwarya is married to actor Dhanush. His younger daughter Soundarya is married to industrialist Ashwin Ramkumar.
- Rajinikanth commands a huge fan following. On Twitter alone, the superstar has 4.38 million world-wide followers as of December 12, 2017.
- Rajinikanth is a follower of Hinduism and a strong believer of spirituality. He practices yoga and meditation.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.