Ram Pothineni Net Worth is Rs. 112.50 Cr or 15 Mn USD
|Official Twitter Handel|
|Birth Date||15 May 1988|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||112 Crore INR|
|Estimated Annual Salary||7 Crore|
Ram Pothineni is an Indian Actor predominately working in Telugu movies. He works almost 18 hours daily and is committed towards improving his craft. He is actor to look out for with great acting ability, dancing skills and power of performing high – octane action stunts himself. In this article, we will be discussing about Ram Pothineni, his career, his assets and his net worth
Here, we will discuss about the life of Ram Pothineni, his work, various organizations promoted by him, his investments and most obviously the richest boy’s wealth and net worth. Pothineni is a Film actor, Model, performer, and philanthropist. Ram is one of the most loved and appreciated actor worldwide in the film industry.
Ram Pothineni was born on 15th May, 1988 in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. He completed his schooling from Chettinad Vidyashram, Chennai. He made his stage debut in 2002 with the Tamil short film Adayalam for which he won the Best Actor Award at the European Movie Festival
Content in this Article
Pothineni made his big screen debut in 2006 with the film Devadasu. The film ran for 175 days in 17 theatres, which is a record for newcomer and was blockbuster at the box office. His second film was Jagadam released in 2007, which though not performed well at the box office, but the actor received critical acclaim for his performance. And since then, he became an everlasting name of the industry.
His other movies include Maska released in 2009, Kandireega released in 2011, Ongole Githa released in 2013 and Nenu Sailaja released in 2016. Ram recently starred in iSmart Shankar which is considered to be Pothineni’s biggest blockbuster. His upcoming movie Red is slated to release in second half of 2020 in which he will be playing a double role.
The net worth of Ram Pothineni is estimated to be around $ 15 million, which in Indian currency is approx. Rs. 112.50 Crores. He charges Rs. 7 Crores to Rs. 8 Crores per movie.
CARS: His car collection includes Range Rover Vogue worth Rs. 2.30 Crores, Nissan GTR worth Rs. 2.10 Crores and Range Rover Autobiography worth Rs. 2.50 Crores.
ESTATE: He also owns properties in Hyderabad, the worth of which is not known, although we can say it would be in Crores.
Awards and Recognition
Ram has received numerous awards for various movies. Some of them are as mentioned below:
- Filmfare Awards South for Best Male Debut in 2007 for the film Devadasu.
- Zee Cine Awards Telugu for Sensational Star of the Year in 2020 for the film iSmart Shankar.
Interesting facts about Ram Pothinenu
- He won the Best Actor award at the Europe Film Festival
- He acted in a Tamil short film named Adayaalam(Identity) at a very tender age of 11 years where he played Naren, an 18 year old Drug addict. His flawless acting in this short film not only won him critical acclaim but also fetched him an award as best actor at Europe Movies Festival, Switzerland in the year 2002
- First actor to have a silver jubilee debut film.
- He kick started his filmy career in Tollywood with the movie Devadas. The movie not only became a huge hit but also made him the first ever debutant to have a Silver Jubilee film. . He also won the Filmfare Best Debutant award for the year 2006.
- He’s one of the very few Tollywood actors that know Nunchaku. He learnt Nunchaku at the age of 16 years specially for an action scene involved in the movie Devadasu. He completed the shooting of this scene thought he got injured while shooting for this scene. Everyone must take their hats off for his sincerity and dedication.
He later used nunchaku for some scenes in Ganesh and Pandaga Chesko.
He also dedicated video of him practicing Nunchaku to Ken Hill(the guy Ram learnt Nunchaku from though his YouTube videos)
- His love for gadgets.
Like any other 20th century kid, Ram has a never ending love towards gadgets. He has used almost hundred mobiles till date. You’ll always find him playing with his mobile😋
- He’s one of the best dancers of TFI
he’s one of the best dancers present in TFI right now.😍 all of us are blessed to have seen such amazing dance moves with our eyes☺️
- His first crush.
When asked about him having his first crush in LKG, he blushed away and replied, “Adhe chinnappudu untundhi Kada puppy love ani” 🙈🙈 and when he was asked if he ever met that girl again, he replied that he doesn’t even remember her as he had many crushes after that!!🙈
- His fashion sense is always on point.
He has a very good fashion sense. Whether it is movie promotions, audio launches or public appearances, his costumes are always on point.👌🏻😍His sense of humour.
His love for his fans
He has immense love towards his pets.
Disclaimer: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.